GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the judge have to answer each charge individually, or can he just say "popycock" to it all?

He can say "poppycock" or he could address each one, especially if he decides to drop a charge.

I have a feeling it will be poppycock!

Aaaarrrrrgggg! He keeps avoiding mentioning corroborating evidence from other witnesses! AGAIN! There were TWO witnesses corroborating Donald Sneiderman's assertion he knew Rusty had been shot from Andrea. They both heard that prior to her being informed at the hospital, WITH TIME STAMPS! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Good forming WS Friends!
Anyone know who is on witness list for defense today?

Good forming WS Friends!
Anyone know who is on witness list for defense today?

I don't know. :dunno: But, wouldn't it be great if Andrea is smug enough to take the stand? :giggle:

Judge rules that case goes forward on all charges.

AS says she wants a day to make decision whether to testify.

Come on in ladies and gentlemen, make yourself comfortable. Judge is a sweety.

This judge cracks me up. I love how he addresses the lawyers, as well, "Lawyers". :giggle: Other judges I've seen usually address them by name.

To have a witness ready to take the stand, the defense must have expected the case to go forward.

This should be interesting!

Dunwoody Prep Witness appears very nervous. Bet she doesn't want to be there.

Edit: Oh I take that back! She's ok being on the stand and is a tad dramatic. (like other ladies who have taken the stand in this trial)

Shades of Shayna in the emotional catagory.
This wit is in a real spot. I don't imagine she wants to be seen by the community as ratting out one of her clients. Might put a damper on future clients. I'd be curious what the other parents believe.

This witness is interesting. Any impact on Don Sneiderman's testimony? Does she make it seem like he has faulty memory, or is trying to implicate Andrea?

I'm still thinking Andrea could also have told Don that Rusty was shot, so this doesn't directly contradict the allegation that she had previous knowledge of the gunshot. But also, the prior knowledge of the shooting goes to the murder charges, which were dropped, right? What is the impact of this revelation, if true, on the current charges?

IIRC, Don Sneiderman testified that he didn't believe it when Andrea called, so he called Dunwoody Prep to make confirmation. Anybody else remember that, or am I thinking wishfully?

Whew! This wit's anxiety is making ME anxious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734