GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 or 5:30? Didn't' we just hear in an e-mail that AS was going to stick to the 3:30 quit time?

I have never seen so many witnesses, including AS herself, interrupting and chomping at the bit to blurt out their words as in this case. Like they are coming to the stand with what they are prepared to say , not what they are being asked.

hmm...this witness seems honest...I mean, sounds like they were a happy couple ONCE UPON A TIME....

Is this a "nanny" like Casey Anthony had, or just a regular old babysitter?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From my friends that have gone through hard times in their relationships or marriages they have said it was much easier being in public or with other people.

They say it was a diversion that helped ease the tension and the fighting.

Did this witness just say "you're fine" to the defense attorney? God, the decorum is bizarre to me.

Have we heard one witness state they saw RS or AS kiss or hug?

Well, she never saw the happy couple from August to November, 2010. Those were the crucial months when things really went off the rails.

2nd seized phone of this trial! Why can't people just turn them off while in court? :doh:

My goodness...why couldn't JSS just have done this with Alyce LaViolette...like what this judge did...he said in front of the jury and everyone that "I think this witness is going into narrative...". Geez, Laviolette did WAAAAYYYY more narrative, and JSS didn't say anything! SO mad, esp. considering that it looks like her testimony affected some jurors. JSS told Wilmott to tell her, which she didn't choose to follow the instructions, and JSS didn't have the nerve to tell her straight up, which is HER JOB. Ugh, sorry, just venting.

Do you know Andrea Sneiderman to be the kind of person to have an argument in public?

Andrew Lippman. Another friend.

What are the odds... Andrew and Andrea Lippman. :giggle:

*groan*

Is the defense going to trot out every friend/acquaintance AS & RS ever had??

If you were having an affair hidden from your husband, and were planning his death, would you show displeasure with him around others?
Did Andrea share the problems in her marriage with Hemy,and other friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08