GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T

tsk, tsk, tsk. I want to know where Tipstaff is - don't want her to miss the closings! Does it really take this long to get a mani/pedi or is she up to something else?

Andrea should consider asking for a refund. However much money she paid for all of those defense lawyers was a waste of money. More than half of the defense witnesses turned out to be better for the state and proved the state's case.

MOO

It is disgusting that the money Rusty and her had saved up and his insurance money is being used to defend her.

Also, I highly doubt the prosecution will allow a plea deal at this stage. Even if they did it sure wouldn't be as sweet as the one she turned down. imo

O/T

tsk, tsk, tsk. I want to know where Tipstaff is - don't want her to miss the closings! Does it really take this long to get a mani/pedi or is she up to something else?

She said she'd be getting the mani/pedi at 9 and get back here. Her time's up!

Judge told jury to be back at 1 p.m. Time to get started!

:seeya: Are Closing Arguments going to start at 1:00 pm today ?

Thanks !

Wow. No rebuttal.

:waitasec: Could it be that when AS is convicted of these crimes, the State will then pursue the murder charges . . . therefore, they don't want to 'tip their hand' ...

KWIM ? I hope that made sense ... IANAL and not a chemist :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

We're back. Judge says each atty has one hour for closing. Judge says Their time starts when they say their first words. When the hour is up, judge will say TIME.

LOVE THIS JUDGE!

Judge says he wants to face the jurors to make sure they are alert!
No dozing during closing!

Did I hear that right? The state is reserving their closing for rebuttal? So, they are letting the defense go first, and the state will be last.

Judge is very strict on the 1hr. time limit. Defense asked for 1hr. 15 min. Judge said no.

Great move by the prosecution! They will have a solid hour after the defense. Way to go with the amount of time allowed.

:waitasec: Could it be that when AS is convicted of these crimes, the State will then pursue the murder charges . . . therefore, they don't want to 'tip their hand' ...

KWIM ? I hope that made sense ... IANAL and not a chemist :floorlaugh:

:seeya:

The TH discussed this and agree that state won't want to pursue murder. They want to be finished with this.

Okay, that does it! Clegg giving the closing for the defense just did AS in!

The TH discussed this and agree that state won't want to pursue murder. They want to be finished with this.

Meaning they won't pursue murder charges at all in the future?

Perhaps they will only do that if Hemy agrees to testify. And he may never do that.

omg she looks like one of those animals from that commercial on tv!!!

:lol: Way to waste part of your hour talking about the habits of lawyers. Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld