GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the children been with her this whole time while under house arrest? I am a little fearful that the jury will take sympathy or something into account regarding their children, like if we put her in jail that will be taking their mom away? I hope not...

But, aren't her, the children, AND her new boyfriend all living with her parents?

"here is the bottom line", "this is the bottom line"........it's like a drinking game, but its too early in the day to start drinking.........

*putting my drink down* :scared:

He's pounding on the podium to get their attention. Not a good thing. He's also making the State's case. Paraphrasing, "Well if she DID have an affair, so what?". Uh.. then she lied on the stand.

Should he be making fun of a witnesses outfit? Oh my.

His Shayna imitation is cracking me up!:floorlaugh:

:lol: I do have to give it to him about Shayna! RHOA! :lol: The drama queen. :dramaqueen:

He just crossed the line with the Shayna carp. Has he not looked at his client? No glasses, no frumpy looking woman now but she sure as heck was during Hemy's trial. He really needs to back off of a woman "putting on a show".

Omg is he being over dramatic or what. I agree very tacky.

If I were an on the fence juror, Clegg just pushed me over to convict. One hundred and one shades of AWFUL. :facepalm:

He just crossed the line with the Shayne carp. Has he not looked at his client? No glasses, no frumpy looking woman now but she sure as heck was during Hemy's trial. He really needs to back off of a woman "putting on a show".

That's going to backfire, AS's actions during the HN trial was over the top.

I really, really hate to be snarky -- but this 'good ole boy' is not likeable, the way he talks about witnesses, etc. -- I will bet the jury can't wait till he is done -- he also does not know how to read the charts, or any other peripherals that he didn't do -- the defense is coming across as not very prepared alone or as a team --

I think they are all living with AS mother and father. Someone correct me if wrong please

Well, I hope that after this, the children go to Rusty's family. I would not want my children to be taken care of by the parents of my killer, even if those people are my relatives. I know the parents were not involved, but still....just seems wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801