GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the "jean jacket" question? What did I miss? This is the second time I've heard it today.

I had almost forgotten how completely yummmmmmmssss this prosecutor is. Ok, enough sluttery. Carry on. :blushing:

What's with the "jean jacket" question? What did I miss? This is the second time I've heard it today.
In the first trial the bartender said AS was wearing a jean jacket.

she probably burned it with all the other incriminating evidence.

Uh uh... prosecutor definitely going for her yugular trying to show this witness talked to AS about what her testimony would be? OH SNAP!

Waitress in Greenville said AS was wearing a jean jacket the night she and HN were there dancing and pop kissing:floorlaugh:

Dude! Stand at the podium and speak into the microphone! That is why it is there! :pullhair:

Now I guess we are going to have all the card carrying members of the AS fan club.

that was awesome to watch - that witness sure was hostile

not a fan of the police? no
not a fan of the D.A.? absolutely not

!!!!!!

BTY, when the commentators were last on, I hear the term rebuttal in terms of the prosecution. Hmm... wonder if they will rebut the Andrea Sneiderman Fan Club???

I was gone this morning so thanks everyone for your informational commentary's this am. So far I have not seen one good effective defense witness. Am I assessing this correctly?

You all are also very funny with your comments!

I don't think Elizabeth Stansbury was lying or perjuring herself. I think she really believes her scenario happened. After repeating it to herself over and over, she believes it to be true.

I think her testimony will be discounted.

that poor guy waited alllll day and got asked what, two questions?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member