GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying! They all have this odd, glib, pressured demeanor. I think the prosecutor just proved that Ben Nadler has been watching the trial or at least exposed to other witness's testimony with that sparkle business. oops!

BBM it's the parade of superficial friends! None of these witnesses know anything about anything! Seems like none of them were really besties with the Schneidermans at all. Just who drove the boat and who was smiling.......

And Brad Cooper, who sits behind bars for killing his wife Nancy, gave me the creeps during his hours of deposition. :stormingmad:

Yes, that's the one! Worst of the worst!

*Sorry for being O/T!

I think we have heard from just about everyone who has written a message on the blog "Friends of Andrea" .....Oh, with the exception of Joseph Dell of course

At some point this parade of people who have NEVER seen AS and RS angry, annoyed, distressed etc. just tells the jury that they didn't know anything about AS and her affair with HN.

In reality things happened so quickly with HN and AS that their friends really did not have a window into the life and times of AS.

None of this means anything. Rusty had no problem with this marriage. They had "normal" life, taking care of kids, bathing kids, etc., etc., .....well that just reinforces that Andrea would be bored with the marriage and saw this thing with Hemy and her new work life as very "exciting." Andrea was just maintaining the status quo with Rusty...so of course they wouldn't show a "change" in the relationship with friends. Perhaps Rusty didn't even realize there was a change.

Wrong Cooper... you can see where my mind is at...

Pretty soon I'll be hearing voices from celebrities too :floorlaugh:

Could you please channel Donna Summer then? As long as we're in the disco era..I miss her. ;)

I think some of us are confused thinking the Bradley Cooper as in "hot Hollywood actor". lol :scared:

I'm an old Granny and and have no idea who the 'hot' Cooper is! I think I may stay on WS too much, lol.

This morning I watched the whole January 5th interview with Andrea and the detectives after Hemy's arrest (had only watched pieces of it previously) and was really thinking how ridiculously obvious it was that she was lying. First, the pitch of her voice was all over the place. She was clearly nervous and "caught".

The detectives gave her a ton of opportunities to be forthright about her relationship with Hemy but man, she just will not admit it. The only reason to be so adamant about hiding this affair is because it means much more than that. Think about it... it would have been so easy to say oh my god, I did a terrible thing that I regret. I will tell you everything and show you everything and the cops would likely not have thought she was involved, but rather just a wife that made a terrible decision that led to a terrible crime by somebody else with a clear motive.

I know I was on the fence earlier this week as to whether or not she was involved in the planning of Rusty's murder (or at the least, aware of Hemy's desire to want to kill him), but the deeper I get in to this a different picture is forming for me. I really see it now.

Something else I was thinking about... after the "mexican on the side of the house" event one week prior, Andrea called Hemy immediately after. She obviously either suspected or knew it was him. If she truly was not part of this murder plot but suspected that Hemy did something bad one week before... any decent woman would have immediately gone to the police, admitted the affair, and asked that they investigate her lover... out of fear that her husband would get hurt. Even if she didn't love him anymore, nobody would just sit by and let their husband get hurt... unless you wanted him to get hurt.

So long story short... now that I know what I know, I get it. This is much more than just perjury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy