GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
while we are waiting for a verdict...anyone in here think she will eventually be charged with murder?

TH saying that even if she is found guilty, there is a good chance she won't serve any jail time. Just probation. BOOOO!
But....just the guilty verdict (no matter the punishment) will go a looooooooong way toward her upcomming murder charge, as well as the civil suits.
I'm going to think long range, and hope they can charge her with murder at some point.

while we are waiting for a verdict...anyone in here think she will eventually be charged with murder?

Not unless something earthshaking comes to light. Unfortunately, Hemy will probably never be credible or give her up. She convinced him that her kids were his kids and that she loved him. He probably still has hope that he'll be with her.

Be back later - real life ...... xing my fingers for a 3 PM verdict. Keep the faith.

:twocents: She should be charged with murder -- especially when she is found Guilty of these charges ...

JMO, but it's like they "go together" . . . KWIM ?

The prosecutor was correct when he called her a :liar: . . .

And she NEVER acted like a "grieving wife" . . .

All :moo:

I don't like things being left in the air. What ever happened to the tapes they wanted to watch again? The communication between the judge and jurors by law seems overly stilted. Can't they just explain why the jurors can't see it alone, let the jurors respond...ect.?
More like a normal conversation? Cuz I want them to watch the lies on that tape to help them decide AS's fate.

TH saying AS could get PROBATION. Darn. Hoping not.

I just read someone else thinks that too, due to she has kids and her dad is dead and her mom is in Jail. Does anyone know why her mom is in jail?????

I think she will eventually be charged. Robert James seems incredibly passionate and willing to see this thing through. Plus, even in their original indictment they mentioned how she bad-mouthed the Prosecutor's office so badly that it was too filthy to even bear repeating on paper. I'm sure that didn't endear her very much to Mr. James.

I have a feeling that Hemy will talk. They were confident enough to charge her with murder and then only withdrew the charges days before trial, so there is much more that went on behind the scenes that we don't know. I think Hemy hemmed and hawed about testifying and then became too unreliable to take to trial, since they didn't want to jeopardize their one shot at trying her for murder.

What I'm fascinated by is how she was so sure during Hemy's trial that he wouldn't turn on her. Maybe that's why she didn't dig into him too badly while on the stand. She just made a few vague references to him stalking her house for months and not being a normal guy, but didn't really lay into him like a REAL victim would, IMO. I've seen family members of murder victims take the stand and LEER at a defendant or talk directly to a defendant. A lot of them become empowered once they get a chance to stare down the person who murdered their loved one. From what I saw she never even made eye contact with Hemy and saved all of her rage for the prosecutor that was trying to punish her husband's killer. That fact alone was very telling.

Also, after the Casey Anthony and Zimmerman verdicts I had started to lose faith in our justice system. If she's isn't found guilty of AT LEAST the perjury count about not knowing Rusty was shot until she arrived at the Atlantic Medical Center, then I fear that we have a pervasive problem in our country with our jury system. Even if you want to explain away Shayna's timeline AND Donald Sneiderman's timeline and argue that they are mistaken, the time-stamped text message she sent to her co-worker is indisputable, irrefutable evidence that she lied on the stand, period. There's just no way around it, there's no way to discredit it or smear it or twist it.

I don't like things being left in the air. What ever happened to the tapes they wanted to watch again? The communication between the judge and jurors by law seems overly stilted. Can't they just explain why the jurors can't see it alone, let the jurors respond...ect.?More like a normal conversation? Cuz I want them to watch the lies on that tape to help them decide AS's fate.

The lawyers on both sides did not want them to watch in the jury room, because there are parts on the DVD's that were not shown in court. Neither side wants them to be able to see things were not introduced into the trial.

The judge agreed.

atm: The person who wrote what you read was wrong. IF Andrea were to go to jail, the facts would fit the situation her children would face. Mom in jail, Rusty dead.

Lunchtime, still no verdict. :waiting:

:sigh:

The lawyers on both sides did not want them to watch in the jury room, because there are parts on the DVD's that were not shown in court. Neither side wants them to be able to see things were not introduced into the trial.

The judge agreed.
the jury

Hi Soft. Here's what I'm thinking. The jurors took notes. There is some discreptancy over something AS's mom said.
I can't believe in this day and age, they can't take the excerpts the jury wants to listen to and seperate the from the entire CD. If they want to make sure they only listen once, have someone run the CD by remote.

I would think everyone would want to bend over backwards to aid the jurors in their decision. There has to be a way. They probably want to discuss it as they watch, and I can't see anything wrong with that. :seeya:

PS @teades1a is supposed to have the closing arguements of the HN trial. I only got a russian site??

Was it made public what the juror's wanted to see? Was it testimony at this trial or was it a videotape of a deposition or trial testimony from Hemy's trial?

Was it made public what the juror's wanted to see? Was it testimony at this trial or was it a videotape of a deposition or trial testimony from Hemy's trial?

Yes it was public, from this trial:

Early Friday, jurors sent a note to DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Gregory Adams asking to see "clips"of the interview of Andrea Sneiderman's mother, Bonnie Greenberg.

The judge said any watching of video evidence by the jury must take place in open court. The jury returned to the deliberation room without watching the video.

Jurors did not return to request any more information, and were dismissed at 4:30 p.m.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23156509/jury-delib

Yes it was public, from this trial:

Early Friday, jurors sent a note to DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Gregory Adams asking to see "clips"of the interview of Andrea Sneiderman's mother, Bonnie Greenberg.

The judge said any watching of video evidence by the jury must take place in open court. The jury returned to the deliberation room without watching the video.

Jurors did not return to request any more information, and were dismissed at 4:30 p.m.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23156509/jury-delib

Thanks, Soft. Interview by whom, the police? I wonder if they meant deposition and just called it an interview.

The pretrial hearing for AS:
[video=youtube;n81M7csZwXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n81M7csZwXU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members