GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine what another slap in the face it would be to the Sneidermans if Dell keep squatting at the Greenburgs' home with the children and starts acting as the parent in Andrea's absence?

Is it wrong to hope she comes into court tomorrow wearing jail clothes and shackles? :waitasec:

:giggle:

Oh, and I hope the judge throws the book at her! :great:

BBM: LOL ... I bet she is throwing a hissy fit about this right now :dramaqueen:

:floorlaugh:

Here's the verdict form #AndreaSneiderman jurors filled out. #WSBTV . pic.twitter.com/HWzF3JarhR

Question : Anyone familiar with this Judge and his sentencing record ?

Is he "tough" ?

Is he "lenient" ?

:seeya: Thanks !

In a way all these charges are releated to each other somewhat. I don't see consecutive maximum charges concurrent based on one lie somewhat related to all the other lies. I bet she gets 7 to 10 years and she will serve half that assuming a murder charge is not forthcoming.

do they get to do victim impact statements?

That's a really good question, but I don't think so. I think these are more "administrative" crimes she's found guilty of, not the violent crime, and I think the impact statements are directed to persons found guilty of violent crimes. Now that you mention it, I forget if the Sneidermans spoke at Hemy's sentencing.

BSDO52SCcAEe5vL.jpg

https://twitter.com/FOX5Atlanta/status/369522662776635392/photo/1

Steven Sneiderman was RS executor. I read in one of the articles that was posted during the trial on here that SS had frozen AS assets at one point in time. AS has until 9/18/13 to respond to the lawsuit that SS filed against her. My guess was that she was waiting until the outcome of this trial to respond. I also got the impression that SS wanted to protect the children so they would have the $ from the life insurance policies.

So now what? Did RS parents move to Georgia? Do you think the children will stay with the Greenbergs? Or will SS or AS brother take custody? What about Joseph Dell who these children probably call Dad?

What a mess she created in her narcissistic, arrogant, egotistical manner. Too bad she didn't think of her children first instead of herself. IMO every parent on WS would lay down their lives for their children. Why do I get the feeling she would not? Reprehensible IMO

Isn't it odd that they didn't cuff her on the way out? The guards looked at her like she was so delicate when they came to take her.

Isn't it odd that they didn't cuff her on the way out? The guards looked at her like she was so delicate when they came to take her.

As I watched, I thought I saw them going in to cuff her. Clegg said something to them and they walked her out sans cuffs.

As I watched, I thought I saw them going in to cuff her. Clegg said something to them and they walked her out sans cuffs.
Exactly! I think her attorneys warned them not to touch her. I guess if she was indigent they would have. Two tiered justice once again.

IMO every parent on WS would lay down their lives for their children. Why do I get the feeling she would not? Reprehensible IMO

Lay down her life?? BHHAHHAHHHAHAAAA. The answer to your question is simple: Andrea's husband had just been shot by some unknown assailant right in front of the front door of her child's daycare center and she LEFT HER CHILD ALONE AT THE DAYCARE CENTER while she went about the rest of her day. Who here would not want their babies next to them and not out of their sight for one SECOND!

On the stand she said, quote, "That was the safest place for them to be." At least she told the truth on the stand one time for sure.

Wow and wow thanks for all your awesome posts - happy to see some justice for Rusty. AS really thought she was going to walk.

Sorry I missed the verdict - live.

Hope it gets posted so I can see the impact with my own eyes!

Wow and wow thanks for all your awesome posts - happy to see some justice for Rusty. AS really thought she was going to walk.

Sorry I missed the verdict - live.

Hope it gets posted so I can see the impact with my own eyes!

croakerqueen123 Has it up on you tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member