GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it odd that they didn't cuff her on the way out? The guards looked at her like she was so delicate when they came to take her.

:twocents: It appeared to me that it was Andrea who was controlling the guards ...

It appeared that the guards wanted to cuff her in that courtroom -- and :dramaqueen: did NOT want to be cuffed with the cameras rolling ...

So IMO, it was like she was telling the guards "don't take me in here" so "follow me" ...

:waitasec: I hope that made sense ...

BSDQ30WCQAAnF2B.jpg

I think the NG's would have been G's if they had watched the videos again. jmo

As I watched, I thought I saw them going in to cuff her. Clegg said something to them and they walked her out sans cuffs.

:seeya: Ah, I missed Clegg's reaction -- I was busy watching AS' reaction ...

But good point : I bet her army of attorneys told the guards something !

:moo:

Can some kind person please give me a link to Andreas former best friends testimony! The day the ex friend wore the red dress in court.
I haven't kept up with a lot because I've been recovering from surgery. I'm curious as to what she said that upset her so much. Andreas atty was pretty tacky in insulting her! She wasn't the one that committed these crimes.

Thank you in advance.

In a way all these charges are releated to each other somewhat. I don't see consecutive maximum charges concurrent based on one lie somewhat related to all the other lies. I bet she gets 7 to 10 years and she will serve half that assuming a murder charge is not forthcoming.

I agree Roy23, I do not see her getting sentenced more than that. But sadly:facepalm: I see maybe 2 years actual jail time tops..:anguish:

So glad to see the GUILTY verdict....am at work right now so will have to catch up later. Thanks for all the updates guys!

I agree Roy23, I do not see her getting sentenced more than that. But sadly:facepalm: I see maybe 2 years actual jail time tops..:anguish:

Yeah. Considering she spent a year under house arrest for a murder charge they ended up dropping I have to agree with you.

Can some kind person please give me a link to Andreas former best friends testimony! The day the ex friend wore the red dress in court.
I haven't kept up with a lot because I've been recovering from surgery. I'm curious as to what she said that upset her so much. Andreas atty was pretty tacky in insulting her! She wasn't the one that committed these crimes.

Thank you in advance.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA -Andrea Sneiderman Trial #2

I hope this helps !

Sadly, I agree. I don't see her spending more than 2 years in jail for this ... probably less.

HLN is saying 5-10 yrs in prison is a victory for her...I do not see it that way at all!

I am so happy that today Justice for Rusty's family has begun. I DK where this will end up; but with AS being taken into custody; I'm so very hopeful that by tomorrow morning, conspiracy to commit murder will be back on the books; and announced by the DA. I'm very very hopeful. She CAN and hopefully WILL BE charged. There was no better gift than watching AS look at that jury as they filed in. And the state looked positive while AS and her team; before a word was even spoken; looked like "omg we r in for it" they had that look on their faces, all of them. I can only say a few things: GA can get er done. WTG to the State and DA's on this one. AS is a cold fish, evil and cruel. And it's about time Rusty's family start to feel a sense of Justice coming in her role in the murder of their son; and brother. Not to mention the children. I hope his parents file an emergency hearing today to get the kids. Because hopefully; AS is going bye-bye. TOMORROW

Interesting to watch the verdict - thanks for posting.

Congratulations to the Prosecution team for being wise to drop the murder charges, at this time, and for going forward with these charges.

Bravo as AS needed to be held accountable in some way.

Is the large bald headed man, sitting next to AS mom, Joseph Dell? He was looking none too pleased at that jury. TIA

Can you imagine what another slap in the face it would be to the Sneidermans if Dell keep squatting at the Greenburgs' home with the children and starts acting as the parent in Andrea's absence?

So her new boyfriend is living at her parents home? Wonder if she lost her home! Foreclosure? Wonder how much of the two million dollars she spent on attorneys.
She sure lost a significant amount of weight since her husband was killed. I'm amazed that hemi Newman never testified against her! He thought he was protecting the woman he loved while she enjoyed her relationship with the latest lover.

Does anyone think the fact that DA James was at trial in the AS speaks to the seriousness
of the State of Georgia in pursuit of murder charges against AS?

Perhaps this is just the first step in getting justice for RS and that murder charges will hang over AS's head just waiting for HN if and or when HN will or may be able to testify.

I believe Joseph Dell was sitting on the second row behind AS parents. The guy with the dark hair?

I am so happy that today Justice for Rusty's family has begun. I DK where this will end up; but with AS being taken into custody; I'm so very hopeful that by tomorrow morning, conspiracy to commit murder will be back on the books; and announced by the DA. I'm very very hopeful. She CAN and hopefully WILL BE charged. There was no better gift than watching AS look at that jury as they filed in. And the state looked positive while AS and her team; before a word was even spoken; looked like "omg we r in for it" they had that look on their faces, all of them. I can only say a few things: GA can get er done. WTG to the State and DA's on this one. AS is a cold fish, evil and cruel. And it's about time Rusty's family start to feel a sense of Justice coming in her role in the murder of their son; and brother. Not to mention the children. I hope his parents file an emergency hearing today to get the kids. Because hopefully; AS is going bye-bye. TOMORROW

:goodpost:

You brought up a really good point. It seemed as though RS death was kinda overshadowed by all of AS posturing and arrogance. I wonder if AS ever tells her kids about their dad with any regularity. I sincerely hope that she is different with her kids than she appears in court. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx