GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo-hoo!:cheer:...So, glad to see Andrea found guilty for 9 of the 13 charges..and even more happy to see her taken away into custody!!

and to just think there is still looming over her the possibility of someday facing actual murder charges.. looks like things just aren't going Miss Andrea's way these days!

So this drama queen -yours truly- is going to the gym to do some weight training and some Zumba. And where is the other drama queen tonight? Covering in her cell lest someone makes her the new girlfriend in cell block A. Kthxbai!!

Woohoo GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! (Just had to say that first!!) I wasn't able to watch the verdict live, but just watched re-play on Croakerqueen, so I realize I'm a bit late, but still.....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as knowing whether he was shot or not, maybe the jury thought the day-care worker had told her on the phone but couldn't remember now?
The problem with that is that Andrea would have had to forget, too. She testified she found out Rusty was shot when she got to the hospital. Hmmm

I'm sooooo happy to see GUILTY at the top of this thread.

I can't wait to see the CONVICT in her PRISONER clothing!

Juror 57 is so adorable! He has the charm of Will Smith.

Sentencing set for 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

Judge: Andrea Sneiderman, you are no longer presumed innocent!

She is being taken into custody! :great:

Soft, did the judge actually say that to her?

Soft, did the judge actually say that to her?
Madam, have a little listen. It'll warm your heart.

[video=youtube;E5Ns8FXO31U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Ns8FXO31U&feature=player_embedded&t=316[/video]

ETA: Shoot, thought I had it so it would start at the right place. Start listening at 5:16.

Madam, have a little listen. It'll warm your heart.

Andrea Sneiderman Trial - Sentencing Date/AS Taken Into Custody - YouTube

ETA: Shoot, thought I had it so it would start at the right place. Start listening at 5:16.

Thank you for that, JJ! My internet feed cut out right after they announced their verdicts, so I missed this little nugget of sunshine.

This judge is AWESOME! I think he displays such a great combination of compassion and discipline. He's very no-nonsense, and yet is mindful that he's still dealing with people. I first noticed that when he ruled that Pants On Fire was entitled to companionship while she awaited trial and let her paramour move in with her. I didn't agree, but I liked him for his ruling and the reasoning behind it.

I wonder what Andrea was scribbling right before she was lead out. Maybe a note to her kids? I assume she would have already done that just in case.

I really hope she doesn't get off lightly. However, what intrigues me in this justice system is how somebody can get off very lightly for drunk driving and killing people and then another person can have a stronger sentence for (what appears to be) a lesser crime. Since AS has only been found guilty (thus far) of perjury and lying, I can't imagine she would actually get 5 or 10 years. No?

I wonder if Hemy will ever turn on AS.

goodmorning everyone! ready for sentencing day? i hope this judge gives her a firm lecture about her crimes during the sentencing hearing

Hoping Judge Adams woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Although I do LOVE him!!

I wonder what factors the judge weighs while trying to decide her sentence. Are there guidelines he must follow, or is it truly whatever he wants to do? Is he allowed to think about the murder charges that were dropped, or is he supposed to disregard those?

Does anyone have a live feed of the courtroom? If so please let me know where. Thanks!

Good morning, everyone! We just went live at Wild!

Been busy feeding the hungry kitties this morning. The two babies are on my current avatar and I also have a 13-year old. I also measured their tails! Youngest, 11 months has the longest and the year-old (black) has the next longest. 13-year-old has the shortest, but carries it horizontally across his back! He's the leader of the clowder!

I want to see her in her jail clothes today. What are the chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy