GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutors had asked for a 20-year sentence after Sneiderman was convicted of perjury, making false statements and other counts. In the end, the judge gave Sneiderman several five-year sentences, but ordered them to run concurrently.

Sneiderman's defense attorneys said she plans to appeal on multiple grounds.

"We are confident and hopeful that Andrea will win," defense attorney Doug Chalmers said. "We are also hopeful that in the very near future she will be reunited with her children and will be able to start rebuilding a life that was shattered because Hemy Neuman would not take no for an answer."

Another defense attorney, J. Tom Morgan, said he'd already been in touch with the State Board of Pardons and Paroles and said he hoped Sneiderman would be released soon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/andrea-sneiderman-sentenced_n_3784291.html

My two cents worth
I wonder how it made dell her new love interest feel! To hear andrea say that she wanted her life back with rusty. I would have had more respect her had she FINALY showed some kind of ownership of her actions. Not only was she in an affair with hemi but had this thing going with dell.
What a mess she made of not only breaking up her marriage! But again did not execute wise judgement! Knowing that dell was married with a pregnant wife. It was about what andrea wanted. She got off easy and may have gotten yet a lighter sentence had she taken owner ship of her actions. I sensed an attitude toward the prosecution. I have read some comments here! Sensing a possibility that she may still be facing other charges. I would be curious to know what the pros has that can be used against her in the future. I was waiting for her plea for leniency to be more sincere, sadly it never happened. How does she justify this boyfriend living with her at her parents! To her children.

What a mess!

IIRC - That was not necessarily GE's policy, but just advice from a friend. I could be mistaken, but doubt that any company would have such a policy. :twocents:

Whatever the rules at GE are, we do know that she and Hemy had adjoining rooms with connecting doors between the two. In Hemy's trial, she testified that they always did that, down to the point of requesting the arrangement or changing them if they discovered their rooms weren't adjoining.

Her reasoning at the time was that it was just they way they did it.

If she was worried about my boss harassing and stalking me as well as making passes at her, it was within her power to request non-adjoining rooms at any time.

I hope not! I'm skeered of ghosts! :ghost:

:giggle:

I don't know that there is one place to find them all. I know they were shown in court.

Lol me too and of the dark! I am allergic to the boogey man

Prosecutors had asked for a 20-year sentence after Sneiderman was convicted of perjury, making false statements and other counts. In the end, the judge gave Sneiderman several five-year sentences, but ordered them to run concurrently.

Sneiderman's defense attorneys said she plans to appeal on multiple grounds.

"We are confident and hopeful that Andrea will win," defense attorney Doug Chalmers said. "We are also hopeful that in the very near future she will be reunited with her children and will be able to start rebuilding a life that was shattered because Hemy Neuman would not take no for an answer."

Another defense attorney, J. Tom Morgan, said he'd already been in touch with the State Board of Pardons and Paroles and said he hoped Sneiderman would be released soon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20/andrea-sneiderman-sentenced_n_3784291.html

HUH? Is this because she is "special"? (rhetorical question!!) :rolleyes:

:trainwreck:

She was convicted of deleting them in Count 1.

In addition, after the murder, Hemy went to her office and used her computer. It is believed he super-deleted some e-mails. They could not be recovered.

How would Hemy know her password unless she told him? (That could have been listed in my earlier post.)

I know when I worked my boss had a list of our username and passwords. I don't know but I don't think it means that she gave it to him.

Was andrea sniederman also of the Jewish faith? Or followed it as her husband?
This whole this is so sad because its the children that will suffer. I also feel that the sniedermans have not only lost their son but access to their grandchildren! I feel sad for rusty s family.

yes, Andrea is Jewish.

Tell me the proof she was having an physical affair, because I have not seen that.

Sorry in catch up mode, here.. The affair was proven and the proof(physical) is there as well..and it just so happens to come from totally uninvolved witness w/zero bias or motives, whose testimony was given regarding Andrea and Hemy kissing, holding hands, and dancing together..

That does not in anyway whatsoever equate with there being NO affair(emotional or physical), much different is it that is completely objective, unbiased testimony being given as proof to the fact there was an affair..

The bottom line is that the jurors saw there being sufficient proof that there was an affair..and IMO the fact that there was objective, unbiased testimony via a completely uninvolved and unknown to the victim/defendant given regarding the exact issue that you've questioned above, PHYSICAL..Physical proof that she witnessed and testified about regarding Andrea and Hemy's PDA..

As much as this may sound like categorizing, the day after Rusty was murdered, I began to think of AS a Jewish American Princess- meaning she was raised with financial privileges & doted-on by her parents specifically as portrayed in the comedy of Gilda Radner & Joan Rivers.

I just googled the term & 1st up was Wikipedia (yeah, I know)... anyway here is part of that definition: "The stereotype, as described in these sources, is over-indulged by her parents with attention and money, resulting in the princess having both unrealistic expectations and guilt, and skill in the manipulation of guilt in others, resulting in a deficient love life.[4] The stereotype has been described as "a sexually repressive, self-centered, materialistic and lazy female,"[8] who is "spoiled, overly-concerned with appearance, and indifferent to sex", the last being her most notable trait.[5][6] The stereotype also portrays relationships with weak men that are easily controlled and are willing to spend large amounts of money and energy to recreate the dynamic she had during her upbringing. These men tend to be completely content with catering to her endless needs for food, material possessions, and attention.".... just wanted to share that. More smiles at link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-American_princess_stereotype

Oh that's right. Doy.
Didn't they get the messages from Hemy's phone, not AS's?

I think Hemy was proud and tickled for his relationship with Andrea, and I don't believe he (Hemy) deleted the computer evidence. Why would he delete her comp, but not his own phone?
She played that man so bad.

I know when I worked my boss had a list of our username and passwords. I don't know but I don't think it means that she gave it to him.

Trust me on one thing. I don't think that Andrea conspired to have her husband killed. I guarantee you if you will go watch the DA's closing statement you will be absolutely 100% convinced she had an affair/relations with Mr. Newman.

This can be seen on the no discussion trial media forum that is on this page. It is post number 16 by cold Pizza. I think you will see what I mean if you watch it.

Trust me on one thing. I don't think that Andrea conspired to have her husband killed. I guarantee you if you will go watch the DA's closing statement you will be absolutely 100% convinced she had an affair/relations with Mr. Newman.

This can be seen on the no discussion trial media forum that is on this page. It is post number 16 by cold Pizza. I think you will see what I mean if you watch it.

Thanks. I don't think she conspired to have him killed either. I will go check that out.

Thanks. I don't think she conspired to have him killed either. I will go check that out.

Trials: Media & Documents *NO DISCUSSION*
For reference only

The thread is in the section right above this one we are using now and it is the last one. It is post number 16. You can start at the 6:00 mark and he lays out just the facts. At the end, he interprets them beautifully quite honestly.

Andrea said herself in her allocution today that she deleted them.

I did not hear that. I heard her say she wish she had read them.. I did not hear her say she deleted them.

I just listened to the closing arguments.
Some things there I had not heard before. I did not see the actual emails and messages though. Just the prosecutor talking about them.

I see big leaps people are making. People taking things and fitting in a way that works for them.

I think the thing the bothers me is that she called hemy that morning of Rusty's death. I still don't think that makes her complicit but it does not bode well.

I just have never seen such a to do about someone possibly lying about the nature of their relationship.
I can see this in a few ways and have no clear conclusion yet.

I did not hear that. I heard her say she wish she had read them.. I did not hear her say she deleted them.

I just listened to the closing arguments.
Some things there I had not heard before. I did not see the actual emails and messages though. Just the prosecutor talking about them.

I see big leaps people are making. People taking things and fitting in a way that works for them.

I think the thing the bothers me is that she called hemy that morning of Rusty's death. I still don't think that makes her complicit but it does not bode well.

I just have never seen such a to do about someone possibly lying about the nature of their relationship.
I can see this in a few ways and have no clear conclusion yet.

I could be mistaken. I thought I remember hearing her say she regrets deleting them.

But that doesn't change the rest of the evidence or mean that people are "taking a leap" with it.

I'm sure the prosecutor didn't fabricate emails.

The biggest thing about the lie was her having information about Rusty before she was supposed to have. And of course, calling Hemy first several times before she called anyone else. It's not just the affair, it's everything else that goes along with it. And not just that she lied about it, but why? Having an affair is one thing. It's certainly not a crime. But when you put everything together it stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper