GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. Just a quick search shows discrepancies that bother me.

I just see a lot of vitriol for a woman who I agree is not the most likable creature after that first trial, But I don't see a lot of what people are calling facts. I see a lot or reliance on testimony from people who may have agendas.

I want to see prosecution based on great evidence. Based on some good irrefutable facts.

After a trip with Hemy they have texts from her saying she has shamed her husband and her children and it was over. This information is corroborated by a trusted friend of Hemy who stated he told her-----"she finally gave in".

On a prior trip, he told his friend they did everything but. What do you want? And eyewitness to the bedroom?

I just see a lot of vitriol for a woman who I agree is not the most likable creature after that first trial, But I don't see a lot of what people are calling facts. I see a lot or reliance on testimony from people who may have agendas.

I want to see prosecution based on great evidence. Based on some good irrefutable facts.

I don't think it's that hard to put facts together and draw your own conclusions. It's called circumstantial evidence. A lot of people here have presented facts and it just led them in a different direction than you. There's not gonna be video evidence of it, unless the pros. gets very lucky. You just have to draw your own conclusions. I don't think it's that hard to see. Why delete texts and emails if she had nothing to hide?

Also, the only side I can see having alterior motives is Andrea's friends, and several of them, at least Elizabeth and her mom, have given contradictory statements. I don't know what the motive the bartender, or whatever she was, would have to lie about what she saw. Or Shayna Citron.

Is there a link to the emails that andrea and hemi exchanged? Please and thank you. I was recovering from surjery and missed alot of the trial. I was only able to catch the tail end.

Thank you in advance

She will be in prison tonight. They ship them out right after the sentence is handed down.

Actually, she will be transported to a facility in South Ga referred to a Diagnostics where I believe they have to assess the physical and mental fitness of each inmate and evaluate any existing physical or medical needs. They also will assess whether a prisoner is considered high risk or not. After this is done then they will ship her to the women's prison. So it may be a few days before they get her processed in...

Link

http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/FacilityMap/html/ga_diag_class_pris.html

Fact: AS was banned from the courthouse, not just the courtroom for threatening a witness. Why would she do that, if she had nothing to hide?

Fact: AS destroyed eMails and text messages from the murderer of her husband. Don't you even ask yourself why she would do that if she had nothing at all to hide?

Fact: AS has been convicted of perjury. She lied, the jury agrees. As Softtail pointed out, it doesn't matter what we think, all that matters is what the jury thought.

After a trip with Hemy they have texts from her saying she has shamed her husband and her children and it was over. This information is corroborated by a trusted friend of Hemy who stated he told her-----"she finally gave in".

On a prior trip, he told his friend they did everything but. What do you want? And eyewitness to the bedroom?

I am thinking that a video tape certified by the federal government and whichever power they believe in, wouldn't convince some people of the affair. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Have you ever heard the phrase, "just say no"?
Nobody forced her to work for Hemy. She could have turned him in or quit whenever she wanted. Was this the only job in that city?
And do not tell me she "had to work to support her family". Take a look at their bank statements.
AS wanted to think she was some big hot shot with a "career" not a JOB. She admitted to being flattered! Just like she had a nanny instead of a babysitter.
This woman thought she was above it all, and got caught. Que Sera Sera.

I think most of the anger is due to her attitude and her thinking breaking the law just didn't apply to her. Like James said, "She STILL won't own up and take responsibility".

I would respectfully add a #3 to your list. She could have continued to work at GE, said "no" to Hemy's advances, AND looked for another job quietly.

I would respectfully add a #3 to your list. She could have continued to work at GE, said "no" to Hemy's advances, AND looked for another job quietly.

She could have done without switching her room on their business trip so they could share a bed together too. Call me crazy, but that probably sends the wrong message to your "harasser/stalker", doesn't it?

She could have done without switching her room on their business trip so they could share a bed together too. Call me crazy, but that probably sends the wrong message to your "harasser/stalker", doesn't it?

now that is speculative and not fact.

I am thinking that a video tape certified by the federal government and whichever power they believe in, wouldn't convince some people of the affair. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hemy could have been lying. And him saying she finally gave in, Means to me that he had in fact been pressuring her. I don't think she gave in to sleeping with him. I think this is possibly his fantasy life.

Hemy could have been lying. And him saying she finally gave in, Means to me that he had in fact been pressuring her. I don't think she gave in to sleeping with him. I think this is possibly his fantasy life.

They have her texts to him saying this in a nutshell and his responses

Andrea--I have shamed my husband and children. This is over.

Hemy---I need you

Andrea---I know. But they need me more.

Didn't it come out that it is GE's policy that employee's have to be on different floor of a hotel when on a business trip together??

The forum is going nuts so it could be that your post was missed or that there are not any links? ;)

I tell you what. Both of you just sit and watch the DA's closing and you can see all the texts and emails you will need. He basically gift wrapped it up in sequential order for all to see.

Hemy---I need you

That last line should have been:
Andrea---we cannot have contact with one another. I am going to report you. (not me. but you)
Or, "I'm going to see about transferring to another position so you and I have no reason to interact further.
And then DOING what she said rather the than just say, "This is over." when she continued the same behavior.

Hemy---I need you

That last line should have been:
Andrea---we cannot have contact with one another. I am going to report you. (not me. but you)
Or, "I'm going to see about transferring to another position so you and I have no reason to interact further.
And then DOING what she said rather the than just say, "This is over." when she continued the same behavior.

I agree, I think it's hard to say just how involved she was in the murder if at all. But I think if there's any way she knew that Hemy was capable of this crime and did nothing to stop it, especially after the incident with the homeless man on the side of the house, then...I don't know how complicit that makes her. There doesn't seem to be any strong evidence that she was complicit. But I have my own personal opinions on her complicity. I think Hemy acted alone, and I can't really see a murder plot being hatched or anything, but I don't think Andrea tried very hard to make sure he didn't hurt Rusty, if you catch my drift.

There is a lot of information we don't have about her possible complicity. There have been hints that she provided Hemy with Rusty's schedule and that she showed him, either at the home or in writing, the path out of the area generally only known by the residents.

IMHO, it would take a very strong Hemy Neuman to paint the full picture of her involvement, if any. For that, he would have to deep-six his current appeal and also fess up that, while suffering from severe depression or a bi-polar condition, he was not hallucinating Olivia Newton John and other ghosts from his past.

If he loses all appeals, this could possibly happen. However, I have doubts as to whether or not the State would want to go down that rabbit hole again.

There is an old adage that says this:

Ask yourself if what you are doing, you would do exactly the same in front of your spouse.

What say you Andrea?

Didn't she delete them all?

She was convicted of deleting them in Count 1.

In addition, after the murder, Hemy went to her office and used her computer. It is believed he super-deleted some e-mails. They could not be recovered.

How would Hemy know her password unless she told him? (That could have been listed in my earlier post.)

Didn't it come out that it is GE's policy that employee's have to be on different floor of a hotel when on a business trip together??

IIRC - That was not necessarily GE's policy, but just advice from a friend. I could be mistaken, but doubt that any company would have such a policy. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024