GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sentencing set for 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

Judge: Andrea Sneiderman, you are no longer presumed innocent!

She is being taken into custody! :great:

the ng's makes sense.

This jury did a great job. And I want to just hug and squeeze that forewoman and shake her hand!

I had thought that the prior knowledge of shooting was one of their strongest points. But I guess the defense put enough of a hink in that one and there was a lot of hearsay and confusion involved. You're right, they did a good job!

:lol: Some goofball in court just held up a sign that says "WAT RULES".

Was she found Not Guilty of perjury dealing with knowing Rusty had been shot before she got to the school????

Did you notice the def lawyer jerking his head when each verdict was read?

I was surprised she was taken into custody. I don't know why I didn't expect that since she was found GUILTY on 9 counts. Lying wench.

:lol: Some goofball in court just held up a sign that says "WAT RULES".

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry . . . I can't help myself :facepalm:

But it is kind of funny !

:seeya:

Then the jury DID NOT do their job. You can't argue with the text message she sent to a co-worker on her way to the school, quote, "Rusty's been shot." How she was found not guilty on that count is frightening.

I'm a little confused how they came up with NG for count 7. It would appear that they did think she was having an affair by a GUILTY on count 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. But then NG on count 7? :waitasec:

6 PERJURY

She was not romantically involved with Hemy Neuman.

7 PERJURY

None of Hemy Neuman’s feelings for her were ever returned.

8 MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT

She said she had made it clear to Hemy Neuman that she did not want him to pursue her romantically.

9 PERJURY

She did not share a hotel room with Hemy Neuman in Longmont, Colorado.

10 Making a false statement

Denied that Hemy Neuman was in Longmont, Colorado, in July 2010

11 PERJURY

At the time she was in Longmont, Colorado, with Hemy Neuman, she believed he was there on business for GE.

12 PERJURY

She and Hemy Neuman did not kiss while in Greenville, South Carolina.

Does she forfeit the insurance money of two million she got. Am I off on the number?

thank god they came to the right verdict. i think she's going to serve time, especially since she was taken into custody immediately. maybe the judge told them at the bench that his sentence will include some jail time. either way, she will obviously be appealing...

im so happy they took her into custody

Just popped in to say :dance:

Enjoy lockup Andrea!
Tomorrow should be fun....

See y'all soon, some during Hayes/Haze I am sure...and probably most
during JA when it eventually rolls around.

Meantime, enjoy Ms. Andreas tears....:giggle:

Does she forfeit the insurance money of two million she got. Am I off on the number?

She wouldn't have to turn the money back in, as she wasn't found guilty or been charged with his murder. They've basically proved she's a liar, not a murderer ... yet.

I am Lovin this Verdict! and seeing AS taken into custody!

I think she will be spending sometime in jail for sure. Her poor friends were sure upset, maybe more than AS herself. I sure hope AS had a good lunch and is not allowed any visitor's tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024