GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when this other bf Dell came in the picture? (Sorry if discussed already) Happiest a verdict has felt to myself in awhile, only thing that would have been better would be if she had gotten more time! Hoping HM sees it and decides to start talking :)

Furthermore I guess all her "buddy's" talking today about "what a great parent" she is forgot that she withheld the children FORCING the grandparents into court to see the children of their murdered son which all started due to HER actions!!!! And apparently they dont have sense to figure out that but for HER actions, the children would still have both parents! This is a fact that I hope & pray haunts her mind every minute of everyday as she sits locked up, $1 million home to a jail cell and hopefully nasty green bologna for dinner...... She got what she deserves and hopefully will be more to come in the future...

God Bless Rusty's parents and family, they are a class act!

Hey dear friend :wave: super cool to see you around !

I concur on how amazingly classy and civil the Sneiderman clan is.

Have to say, enjoyed seeing her shackled today versus her laughing and playing with her hair, the party's over for her least for awhile!!

Watching hln after dark! What's this they are saying about Andreas dad told shawna that they were going to feed the cops or the detectives to the wolves! Because they were coming to question andrea?
Sounds like narsisism runs in the family.

Thanks in advance

Have to say, enjoyed seeing her shackled today versus her laughing and playing with her hair, the party's over for her least for awhile!!

Oh, she won't enjoy the Big House, that's for sure. I am pretty sure she will immediately separate herself from the rest of the immates. Cry at night, and pretend the uniform gives her rashes. Oy vey!

And I can get there easier when it is a perjury case or a debate about affair. But when it comes to murder, putting someone in prison or to death for murdering some one, That you have to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt..

That is not what this is doing for me.

Scarlett, I usually respect your opinions. I really do. I followed the Zimmerman trial, but never commented here about it, because I felt it was non-productive. I too, look for evidence in a trial, and try really hard to leave emotion out of it. I thought he was innocent, based on the evidence.

That said, you have stated that you have not seen this entire trial. Therefore, I think you are basing your opinions on emotion. Which you have clearly said you would never do. :eek: You seek justice based on the evidence. Please, when you have time, watch the trial, and then come back and give your opinions. After you have seen and heard the evidence. I'm not picking on you at all, I just think you haven't seen all of the facts that those of us who watched the trial have. I for one, based on the evidence presented in court, would hve convicted her on all counts.

I am still puzzeled by a NG on count 7. :waitasec: It makes no sense to me. I know others have tried to tie "love" to it., but it still doesn't make any sense to me. Oh Well.... that is me... :dunno:

P.S... This was NOT a murder trial. Murder charges were dropped!

And I can get there easier when it is a perjury case or a debate about affair. But when it comes to murder, putting someone in prison or to death for murdering some one, That you have to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt..

You do realize that this was NOT a murder trial right?

Juror 57 will be on After Dark tonight. I wish he'd have picked a more reputable place to share his thoughts, but I want to hear what he has to say.

He spoke to the press yesterday. They clearly pounced! :twocents:

I am glad to see someone doing time for lying under oath.

This is not in response to this particular post, however it was the first one I saw of yours when I went to find one that I could respond to. I know that you were talking about missing some of the trial. If you would like to watch the trial, it will take a while to watch all of it, there is a person on Youtube that has all of them listed on their "channel". Please look for CroakerQueen123 on youtube. They also posted the Arias trial on their "channel".

Hope this helps and please don't try to watch them all in a hurry or anything.

Is there any reports or speculation regarding custody of the children while IAS is behind bars?
Pure speculation on my part. Mother of all custody cases coming right up.
The Sneiderman's attorney was asked today if they would make a claim for custody, and she had no comment.
I can see a huge blow up in the near future, and I hope the Sneiderman's get whatever it is they hope for.

Pure speculation on my part. Mother of all custody cases coming right up.
The Sneiderman's attorney was asked today if they would make a claim for custody, and she had no comment.
I can see a huge blow up in the near future, and I hope the Sneiderman's get whatever it is they hope for.

Thanks! Hoping they will be given custody and get to continue to have in the future given their mother is now a felon...

She will be collecting the 3+M insurance on his life. That, and her other almost 2M of assets will pay for a lot of lawyering. I want enough evidence discovered to try her for murder before this prison term is finished. I am surprised that so many people (according to the TV shows) are boo-hooing because the children will not have their mother to raise them. The children need to be protected from that devil's influence, not exposed to it.

I, for one, hope that the children stay with her parents if that's where they have been -- I hope they are not torn from the family they have been with throughout all of this no matter what they might understand about all of this -- they are victims in all of this -- let us feel sorry for them -- Andrea's parents are not monsters, at least I dont' think -- I am sure they will give them a good upbringing until their Mom comes home -- after that, we have no opinion. Geeeez, give them a break.

"There is no way, in my mind, that at least somebody on that jury didn't think to themselves… She got away with murder," Defense attorney Tom Clegg said. "I don't see how she could get a fair trial under the circumstances."

"Andrea was then left to twist in the tabloids for a year with false murder charges hanging over her head, she was forced to remain on house arrest for a year on false murder charges," Chalmers said.

Attorneys for Sneiderman also said that some of the witnesses during the perjury trial should not have been admissible because of their lack of trustworthiness. Because of the testimony of those witnesses, Chalmers argued it is grounds for an appeal.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23200878/sneiderman-defense-attorneys-plan-appeal

"There is no way, in my mind, that at least somebody on that jury didn't think to themselves… She got away with murder," Defense attorney Tom Clegg said. "I don't see how she could get a fair trial under the circumstances."

"Andrea was then left to twist in the tabloids for a year with false murder charges hanging over her head, she was forced to remain on house arrest for a year on false murder charges," Chalmers said.

Attorneys for Sneiderman also said that some of the witnesses during the perjury trial should not have been admissible because of their lack of trustworthiness. Because of the testimony of those witnesses, Chalmers argued it is grounds for an appeal.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/23200878/sneiderman-defense-attorneys-plan-appeal

great synopsis Justice -- thanks -- I guess we will never know --

Well, I think it's fair for perjury. The state can still bring the murder charges back at any time, in which case she will get many more years. I hope they can get what they feel they need to move forward with those in the future. We shall see. I think it's plain as day she was complicit in this murder. She at the very least knew what Hemy was going to do and didn't try to stop it, called him after the murder to find out what went down, then tried to cover her *advertiser censored*.

I think the defense went with charges that they could conceivably get a jury to understand, agree upon and convict. Accessory to murder would have been a reach too far and a cost to the taxpayer that could have put the prosecution in a bad light for wasting taxpayer’s money. After all, how many times have you heard or read about someone being tried for perjury? Not many – and I am excluding politicians but mean every day, work-a-day people.

I think this is round one in getting her incarcerated for the time being whilst they research and delve into facts, texts, emails, evidence that she was far more involved than she proclaims OR that they had enough evidence at the time of THIS trial.

They have 4 years – give or take, to find it. And as other poster’s have mentioned, she will spend the rest of her life looking over her shoulder waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. The gumshoe who tracks down the vital evidence and proof they need but didn’t have in time.

I think the defense went with charges that they could conceivably get a jury to understand, agree upon and convict. Accessory to murder would have been a reach too far and a cost to the taxpayer that could have put the prosecution in a bad light for wasting taxpayer’s money. After all, how many times have you heard or read about someone being tried for perjury? Not many – and I am excluding politicians but mean every day, work-a-day people.

I think this is round one in getting her incarcerated for the time being whilst they research and delve into facts, texts, emails, evidence that she was far more involved than she proclaims OR that they had enough evidence at the time of THIS trial.

They have 4 years – give or take, to find it. And as other poster’s have mentioned, she will spend the rest of her life looking over her shoulder waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. The gumshoe who tracks down the vital evidence and proof they need but didn’t have in time.

I think in light of recent cases, there is the worry about over charging with less evidence than you have. The worry is that if they had the top charge of murder in there, and they did not convincingly prove it, that the jury would acquit her of every charge because the jury feels the state's case was not proven. They kept the perjury charges and won because they were able to focus on the minutiae of the lie.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/...ing-murder-charges?clusterId=1633#videoplayer

This link, probably posted prior, talks about what she did, most would attempt to call their spouse no matter what news they were giving, not call their boss/bf multiple times.

She is a true piece of work and frankly I hope she rots. Hope Hemy gets out from under her "spell" and tells the truth/

This is another thing that points to her having more information than she was supposed to have. When she was asked by the prosecutor in Hemy's trial why she didn't try to call her husband and she responded, in a very rude way, "they just told me something happened to Rusty, what are the chances he's going to pick up?" I thought, oh uh uh. No way. Someone at your kid's school calls you and tells you to get down there something's happened to your husband, and you think well, no point in calling him, he's probably not going to pick up? No way. A normal person would have called to see if they could get a hold of them and find out what's going on, when for all she knew Rusty could have broken his leg. Instead, she begins acting as if she already knew (because she did) that Rusty had been shot and calling their families and friends and telling people that Rusty had been shot. And then arriving at the school acting hysterical when, again, for all she knew Rusty had broken his leg or something.

None of her actions make any sense at all. Sure, you can't convict someone for acting weird, but you can definitely draw your own conclusions. All this stuff leads to somewhere. So it's kind of silly to say people are only making stuff up because they hate her. This is real stuff that really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024