GA GA - Samuel Waters, 21, Lawrenceville, 4 January 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shadburn#5.JPG

For reference, Kelly's body was found near that inlet of water finger that goes down to right. This is the pointer to where the search warrant was today. His father lives right on the cove with that finger to the right going downward yet he lives just above it, in that cove, on the left hand side. Like I said... about 7-9 doors down across the street perhaps from where the search warrant was today.

My hinkey meter is on the house across the street from the search warrant... on the inlet of water finger to the left.

shadburn#6.jpg

View attachment 79537

ETA: Just realized in finding and posting these two.... there are no homes where I was thinking was hinkey? But there was a dock iirc. Hmmmmmm.

I'll refrain which house is Kelly's dad, where Kelly was found, but on this map. Search warrant... To the upper left on the last one... is where the search warrant was served.. off/up to left of what the map would be. smh smh smh SO DAYUM close to where the search warrant was today. Unbelievable.

shadburn#9.jpg

shadburn#8.jpg

ETA: Corrected to LEFT upper side

ETA #2 - Confirms my hinkey that there IS INDEED lake deck without a home on the property. I was second guessing myself as when I was in cove assumed house.....until I finally found this shot from google. Decks without a house on property :moo: it appears.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So I didn't want to post my search results for the property owner before it was released. I just found a link to back it up:

http://m.gwinnettdailypost.com/news...ford-home-in-case-of-samuel/?templates=mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting in that Kelly was doing a rental property also with his girlfriend...(was not a purchased home/mortgage). Kelly also went to convenience store. :thinking: :thinking:

Waters left his home on Lawrenceville’s Northdale Road with a friend to go to a convenience store Jan. 4 and reportedly hasn’t returned since, according to police. Police have previously said they didn’t suspect foul play in the case.

http://m.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/2015/aug/06/police-search-buford-home-in-case-of-samuel/?templates=mobile

Capt. Greg Vaughn acknowledged that the search of 6100 Shadburn Ferry Road had to do with the Waters case, but didn’t elaborate.

The home belongs to a Hall County Keller Williams agent named Mike Moulder, who shares the surname of the friend who reportedly was on the trip to the store with Waters — Jeffrey Moulder.

Does anyone have a visual map to post here for where he was missing.... where he lived (if available)... and also in relation to where the search warrant is?

Local ATL needing visual....

TIA

If this just a sheer coincidence, I will plotz.

The KN case never made sense to me and now this? Hinky, hinky, hinky.

It's a shame that it takes additional deaths before LE and the forensics teams are able to connect the dots. I guess it's easier to rule everything a suicide than it is to actually investigate a case using high-tech forensics and trace evidence like we see them do on the Investigation Discovery channel. I guess those highlighted cases on TV must be the exception to the rule, rather than the norm.

They lead you to believe that all investigations are handled that way, but I think we all know differently.

I don't see any way possible that this case and the Nash case aren't going to be tied together.

Hopefully Porsche, the reporter with channel 5 in this segment, will follow this case and keep us up to date and soon realize the closeness of the Kelly Nash case.

I hope so. I was reading some of the comments about this story on the news channel's fb page. Several people think it could be more than just a coincidence.

http://buford.11alive.com/news/news/1855232-police-serve-search-warrant-case-missing-dad

Smith acknowledged that the address on Shadburn Ferry Rd., on the shores of Lake Lanier, is the same area where the body of Kelly Nash was found, in the lake, in April. Nash and Waters disappeared in January within a day of each other -- Nash was last seen in Buford, and Waters was last seen in Lawrenceville. Waters grew up in Buford. l

Those apparent connections are nothing more than coincidence, Smith said. "We believe there is absolutely no connection between this case and the Kelly Nash case."

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/29730382/homicide

Loved ones said Waters was last seen on January 4th at his Lawrenceville home. His sister, Consuela Acosta said he was with a friend who is the nephew of the man who owns the Lake Lanier home that investigators searched. Citing the ongoing investigation, Captain Smith declined to elaborate on the connection between the Hall County homeowner and the missing 21 year old.

“We removed several items from this home and we will be processing them at our headquarters in the hopes of solving this case,” Smith said in front of the lake home.

Captain Smith said the homeowner provided investigators access to the home and the yard as they executed their search warrant.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-search-home-missing-lawrenceville-man/nnFBq/

(reporter was with) crews as they searched another wooded area off Lake Lanier last May.

At the time, police said it was the last area where Waters’ cellphone was connected to a tower.

The missing man's grandmother lives in the area but told Channel 2 Action News she never saw him the night he disappeared.

ETA: Added WSB, so all the big 3 in ATL ;)

http://buford.11alive.com/news/news/1855232-police-serve-search-warrant-case-missing-dad

Smith acknowledged that the address on Shadburn Ferry Rd., on the shores of Lake Lanier, is the same area where the body of Kelly Nash was found, in the lake, in April. Nash and Waters disappeared in January within a day of each other -- Nash was last seen in Buford, and Waters was last seen in Lawrenceville. Waters grew up in Buford. l

Those apparent connections are nothing more than coincidence, Smith said. "We believe there is absolutely no connection between this case and the Kelly Nash case."

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/29730382/homicide

Loved ones said Waters was last seen on January 4th at his Lawrenceville home. His sister, Consuela Acosta said he was with a friend who is the nephew of the man who owns the Lake Lanier home that investigators searched. Citing the ongoing investigation, Captain Smith declined to elaborate on the connection between the Hall County homeowner and the missing 21 year old.

“We removed several items from this home and we will be processing them at our headquarters in the hopes of solving this case,” Smith said in front of the lake home.

Captain Smith said the homeowner provided investigators access to the home and the yard as they executed their search warrant.

Well, I guess it's nothing more than a coincidence then. Will be curious to find out the details of his murder in the upcoming days and weeks. Sifting through a burn barrel is not a good sign. [emoji17]

Map of where Samuel was last seen to where search warrant was served today. For locals, main route to take would be Ga-20.

ShadburnFromHome.jpg

I think 2 people going missing within 6 hours of one another and only 13-14 miles apart is significant.

I don't think these cases are related whatsoever. Pure coincidence if you ask me. If you knew the area, those 13-14 miles apart are seperating two completley different worlds but are still close together. Both are very populated cities. Lawrenceville has alot of crime. I was on the Gwinnett co grand jury a few terms back and a large number of our cases came out of there. Most parts of Buford are a little more upscale. That lake just has so much weird stuff that goes on there or near there it does not surprise me at all they both ended up there, and seems unlikley they knew eachother or had a connection.

I think 2 people going missing within 6 hours of one another and only 13-14 miles apart is significant.

The 13-14 miles doesn't seem significant to me, however going missing w/in hours of each other and one being found basically on the same block as the other's murder investigation seems more than coincidental.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb
Back