GA GA - Samuel Waters, 21, Lawrenceville, 4 January 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Update: Several police teams are now searching the area near Suwanee Dam Road and Buford Dam Road. An on-going investigation led detectives to that area to look for possible evidence in the case. Police call the search "a little bit of movement" that will "hopefully be of consequence" in a case that's been cold for months.

635663267460307860-Samuel.JPG

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...ch-new-search-for-lawrenceville-man/26860539/

Monday marked exactly four months since Samuel Waters disappeared after going on a beer run with an acquaintance. That other person later told investigators on the way to the store Waters asked to be let out of the vehicle and to be left alone.

Investigators recently discovered Waters cell phone later pinged a cell tower the night he disappeared in a different part of Gwinnett County, near Lake Lanier.

Monday, they launched a large search in the area around that tower, which included wooded park land around the lake.

Waters’ grandparents happen to live near where the search took place, and Waters’ cell phone was used. They said they did not see him that night.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/family-hopeful-answers-disappearance-lawrenceville/nk8nQ/

Did he end up n the lake?
Why would he ask to be dropped off, alone, if on a beer run with friends?l
Was he actually depressed and/or panicked about the birth of the child?

Samuel's grandfather has collapsed and is very ill, undergoing surgery. Family are urging anyone who knows where Samuel is to contact them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=439056769576958&id=426768494139119&refid=17

It's a little mysterious why Samuel was dropped off at an intersection with only $5 in his pocket and was expected to return soon. What was he going to do? Why didn't the friend go with him? Did the friend notify authorities or go looking for him when Samuel didn't return?

Also, I'm surprised it is known precisely how much cash he had in his wallet. That's pretty unusual. Was there some sort of conversation about how much money he had, just before he disappeared?

BBM. Just venturing a guess here, but to me, the scenario that fits is that they were going to buy a joint from someone that the friend didn't know. This would explain the $5 and why the friend would know that's exactly how much Samuel had; it would explain why the friend didn't go with him and why Samuel wasn't expected to be gone long; it would explain the odd hour; and it would suggest that the friend couldn't really go after him when he didn't come back. JMO & all that.

His phone pinged off a tower by Lake Lanier. That's a long way to go for a joint. I think he was off to be someone's wingman while they sorted some business out. Must have been worth it to drive 14 odd miles away from home, imo this has got something to do with the Kelly Nash case. Here's a map that has where Kelly lived, where he was found and the three cell towers that are in the area plus a star to indicate where Samuel was alleged to have been dropped off (apparently very close to his home)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x88f5be6666e4d8dd:0x3ebfd6222fcbc144

His phone pinged off a tower by Lake Lanier. That's a long way to go for a joint. I think he was off to be someone's wingman while they sorted some business out. Must have been worth it to drive 14 odd miles away from home, imo this has got something to do with the Kelly Nash case. Here's a map that has where Kelly lived, where he was found and the three cell towers that are in the area plus a star to indicate where Samuel was alleged to have been dropped off (apparently very close to his home)

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x88f5be6666e4d8dd:0x3ebfd6222fcbc144

I think you my be right, this may have a connection to the Kelly Nash case.

I think you my be right, this may have a connection to the Kelly Nash case.

From which camp there is also deafening silence. I know some toxicology tests can take months to complete but have heard nothing at all, not even rumours, sort of makes me think it's more likely the two are connected. JMO.

Bumping for Samuel. I don't know what I think about the Kelly Nash connection but jeez, they both disappeared within hours of each other & Lake Lanier seems to be involved in both cases.

I've also been wondering if we will ever know the full story behind Kelly. They closed up shop on fb pretty quickly.

Hmmmm......I just hope Samuel is able to come home to his wife (or fiancee?) & his baby girl!

No news according to the FB page.

The more time passes the more I think Samuel will never get to hold his baby girl...So sad...I just hope this family will have closure soon.

this is such a sad case. I really hope he just needed time and comes back to his finance and his baby, but I just don't know. :(

Bumping for Samuel. I don't know what I think about the Kelly Nash connection but jeez, they both disappeared within hours of each other & Lake Lanier seems to be involved in both cases.

I've also been wondering if we will ever know the full story behind Kelly. They closed up shop on fb pretty quickly.

Hmmmm......I just hope Samuel is able to come home to his wife (or fiancee?) & his baby girl!

That lake again...I can't believe it. What's going on? Obviously, could be unrelated, but it's just weird. I can't find anything on the Nash case (update) either.

I keep thinking of his fiancée, must be such a terribly painful situation for her. For all of his loved ones of course, but she went through the last weeks of her pregnancy alone not knowing what happened to Samuel and now it's been more than 6 months and she's still alone with her baby girl, not knowing if she will ever get to meet her daddy.

That lake again...I can't believe it. What's going on? Obviously, could be unrelated, but it's just weird. I can't find anything on the Nash case (update) either.

I cannot remember if Danny Porter is still the DA in Gwinnett County, but if there is a murderer to be found, he won't stop until he is in custody.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back