GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes... That looks like what I found... Did you notice the mileage, by any chance, PaisleyB?

TIA

I believe it said 2.9 miles, which doesn't fit with the statement of going to a friend's house 30 to 40 yards away.

But this area was also mentioned... so confused! :waitasec:

Looking at noZme's map... Blanton Mill/Williamson Road intersects ... But Williamson Road looks like a Thoroughfare... Instead of a town road...

There is a W. Williamson Road closer to Skyalar's house... But notice the "W." before it...

JMO

I can't figure it out. I was playing with Google maps earlier and it makes it look like quite a distance, but what Raine said up above about 30 - 40 yards fits with some facebook comments that she didn't even have to go to the road.

30-40 foot path thru woods
didn't make it

on cbs/atlanta live

30 to 40 foot path thru woods
door to door search about 60 LE
that was it

it is going to be around 24 tonight and if the wind stay up it will be a lot colder

She just updated again and said there are trucks pulling up (?) and there will be an update at 11. Not sure if CST or what??? I am highly confused by this ladies FB. Whose FB is this by the way? Someone related to Skylar???

I have no idea if this person is related to Skylar? .. All I know is that she is a local and was posting updates so that others could be informed about Skylar missing IMO. This was before MSM got a hold of the story.

FB post from the lady just gave her missing details again. Nothing about the 11 o'clock news. Sounds like there wasn't much to report. I may have missed the answer, but who is this woman again?? A relative? I am sorry, but she seems kind of odd, off somehow. Maybe it's just me??

ETA: Post above mine answered my ?, thanks :)

This IMO is when LE needs to search Skylar's home top to bottom... With a fine tooth comb...

Not to incriminate guardians... But to get clues before the clues disappear...

And... it is logical to start at the center... Then work out!

JMO

They devote 20 seconds to this little girl? Ridiculous!

That is absolutely BULL****!!! This little girl deserves more than 20 freakin' seconds of air time.....she is 9 years old! Cheese and Rice!! This makes me so angry!! :furious: I hate to stereotype, but if this child was blonde haired and blue eyed, the entire nation would be aware. I hate even typing that, but I have come to realize this on WS and it IS NOT WS fault, it's the freakin' media....GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr.................. :furious:

This IMO is when LE needs to search Skylar's home top to bottom... With a fine tooth comb...

JMO

I know, clue.

I wondered earlier about the last person to see Skylar.

I hope they have interviewed everyone in the home also. Plus thorough search.

JMO

I might be wrong, but I thought that LE always started with the home, or last place to be seen and then worked their way out? What ever happened to that? I can think of so many cases where the missing child was eventually found in the house/apartment building. It's infuriating and it makes me sick. This little girl could be alive, somewhere VERY close and nobody is bothering to look. Just chaps my hinder!!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling
Back