GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if she perhaps suffers from Goldenhar Syndrome? I noticed the one side of her face is pulled... upwards. Such affects hearing, too.

They need to get ahold of her school teacher- who knows what works in a large area- i.e playground, auditorium, etc.

Hey Teeny- in the boat with you.... there are many great folks here who will transcribe the MSM videos on a case if you just ask !

On one of the FB pages a poster (RGP)commented that she had been Skylar's teacher when Skylar went to "Jackson Road" .....

Locals... Do you recognize this name... Is it a school?

On one of the FB pages a poster (RGP)commented that she had been Skylar's teacher when Skylar went to "Jackson Road" .....

You know I'm not local- and too stupid on FB issues- maybe reply under her or message her- teacher is teacher- right??

ETA: I hope they allow the horses- she may be able to "feel" them moving

Yes--it is a school. Wouldn't be the one she is in district for now, so she must have moved.

I wonder if she perhaps suffers from Goldenhar Syndrome? I noticed the one side of her face is pulled... upwards. Such affects hearing, too.
That's a much better option to what I am thinking...

I wonder if Skylar went to Orr's public school in Griffin? :waitasec:

http://www.faces-cranio.org/Disord/Golden.htm

one corner of the mouth may be higher than the other

hearing problems
weakness in moving the side of the face that is smaller

Doctors are uncertain why Goldenhar occurs. However, they do not believe it is the result of anything the mother did while she was pregnant. Environmental factors may play a part and there does seem to be an increased incidence of Goldenhar among the children of Gulf War Veterans.

I wonder if Skylar went to Orr's public school in Griffin? :waitasec:

From the school district's website it doesn't appear she was in the district for Orrs...however I know you are able to get permission to cross districts in county, especially if there is a special need or type of program the student needs at another school in the county.

Can't sleep even though I should be asleep already... just listening to the wind and thinking about Skylar--hoping she is safe and warm. Supposed to get down in the 20s with wind tonight, praying she is found soon and able to return to her nice, warm bed!

Planning to get up early and check to see if they are asking for search volunteers. Anyone know where I should look? The le Facebook page?

The link that skore posted for the radio station says you can sign up to be notified if/when there is a search...
http://wkeuradio.com/2012/12/21/a-9...missing-from-her-home-on-yarbrough-mill-road/

From your link -

On Friday Morning the family was under the impression that Skylar had gone next door about 30 yards away to play with neighbors. By mid afternoon the family had contacted the Sheriffs Department.

under the impression? Maybe it's just the reporter's wording, but that sounds strange to me.

From the school district's website it doesn't appear she was in the district for Orrs...however I know you are able to get permission to cross districts in county, especially if there is a special need or type of program the student needs at another school in the county.

I mentioned this because someone commented below an article that she went to Orr's with Skylar.... I know not to take it as fact... But I was asking if this is/was a possibility...

thank you for your help!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back