GA - SueAnn Ray, 26, Pickens County, 26 August 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
concernedperson said:
Her body was found in northern Cherokee County. His parents live in Ballground which is northern Cherokee County. He lives in Pickens County and that is where he was arrested. It has always been thought that she was buried on the parent's property as they would't allow a search until last week and nothing was found then. Other info came up ,then they found her body but aren't saying yet if it was on the parent's property or not.
Whether or not the remains were finally found on his parents land or not they have had plenty of time to move a body if they needed to.

I am so glad they at least found her body. I felt Quinten was guilty from the start. He seemed so disinterested in finding out what happened to her.

I live in Canton, and shop at the Canton Wal-mart all the time - this was too close to home!

Is it just me or does it look like in the family picture that the way his hands are positioned on her shoulders is just so unatural? It looks as though he is about to reach around and strangle her!
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cherokee/stories/0208bodyfound.html
image_2236305.jpg

link to news report http://www.11alive.com/help/search/search_article.aspx?storyid=75813 snip The estranged husband of a woman murdered in Jasper, Ga., and whose body turned up in northern Cherokee County, is charged with her death, police said.

Cherokee police told 11Alive’s Kevin Rowson they believe Quinton Ray killed his wife, Sue Ann, in Pickens County. Authorities have not confirmed how they know that, but are likely to release more details regarding their investigation at a news conference.

From the link petra posted:

"Acting on a tip from an undercover informant, police in Cherokee County found the body at daybreak Wednesday of a woman missing since last August. Sue Ann Ray's estranged husband, Quinton Ray, has since been taken into custody by GBI agents and charged with her murder.

The informant said he had a conversation with Quinton Ray, who told him the location where he dumped Sue Anne Ray's body down a dirt road called Cherokee Gold Trail in Jasper. Her body was found at the side of a creek and in a shallow grave. The GBI remained on the scene late Wednesday with their forensic pathologist."

-------------------------------------

By the way, that is, I believe, the same road that his parents live on.

thank goodness for dumb murderers that tell the location of where they buried the body or else this poor woman would still be missing.

Everyone knew it was him, but there was no hard evidence. Now her poor son will grow up with out parents.:mad:

concernedperson said:
Her body was found in northern Cherokee County. His parents live in Ballground which is northern Cherokee County. He lives in Pickens County and that is where he was arrested. It has always been thought that she was buried on the parent's property as they would't allow a search until last week and nothing was found then. Other info came up ,then they found her body but aren't saying yet if it was on the parent's property or not.

I noticed in the newspaper article when it was talking about the recent search of some of his parents property it said "AT THE TIME of the search nothing was found....paraphrased....I'm still betting that her body was found on the parent's property. Sounds like they have quite a bit of property.

I'm so glad that Sueann has finally been found. Maybe her family can find some peace now just knowing that she isn't laying out there somewhere alone. My heart goes out to them.

Isn't it interesting how killers just have to tell someone what they have done?
That is how a lot of criminals get caught....they just have to brag about it.
I'm sure glad that this killer opened his big mouth. Always knew he was the one.

The custody hearing was scheduled for Thursday!!! Who in Sueann's family was fighting for custody....her sister?

I'll bet ole Quintin isn't quite so cocky now sitting in jail with the rest of the low life.

:( I am glad they have found her for her families sake. I always thought he did it and now he will pay.I wonder who they got the information about where she was buried from .it sounds like the brother may have told them .I hope someone in Sueannes family gets custody of the little girl.If it turns out that she was buried on his parents property I hope they get charged with being accessories to her murder.

RIP Sueann - Justice will be done.

mssheila said:
From this article: http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cherokee/stories/0208bodyfound.htmlQuinton Ray's 33-year-old brother, Shannon Daniel Ray, was recently jailed on unrelated probation violation charges. Police would not say if his arrest was related to the disappearance.

However, Wednesday's arrest did stem directly from information recently received by investigators, Bankhead said.
*SNIP*

it sure sounds like the brother gave some info.... I hope so at least.

Another article tells a lot more and says that an informant told them that the husband told him/her where he buried Sue Ann. The informant could very well be the brother. The husband probably didn't think his brother would tell. The brother is probably offered some type of a deal with LE on his current arrest and decided to save his own neck and talked his head off :D

I'm just so glad that Sue Ann has been found. This case has weighted heavily on my heart for some reason. Glad the arrogant creep was arrested. LE didn't waste any time arresting him :p I'll bet he isn't strutting around his jail cell.
He knows he is going away for a long long time.

I think it was petra on another thread that stated Quinton Ray's family residence address is Cherokee Gold Trail.

Checking the online phone directories, there is a person last name Ray who lives on Cherokee Gold Trail in Ballground, GA, which is in northern Cherokee County which is where Sueann's body was found.

I know one of the reasons it has weighed on me. It was about manipulation. Sue Ann got away from Quentin but was still manipulated and his family went along with it. The brother if it holds water will show at least a different stance from the core group.

That article also says others are being looked at. The others are Quentin Ray's family. The brother cut a deal to save his *advertiser censored* as he knew the whole bunch of them are going down.

Bobbisangel said:
Another article tells a lot more and says that an informant told them that the husband told him/her where he buried Sue Ann. The informant could very well be the brother. The husband probably didn't think his brother would tell. The brother is probably offered some type of a deal with LE on his current arrest and decided to save his own neck and talked his head off :D

I'm just so glad that Sue Ann has been found. This case has weighted heavily on my heart for some reason. Glad the arrogant creep was arrested. LE didn't waste any time arresting him :p I'll bet he isn't strutting around his jail cell.
He knows he is going away for a long long time.

The same thoughts came to my mind. Why is it the so often family members protect these swine until "there is something in it for them". I do not consider it devotion, as I have seen it interpretted but a strong indication that these type of families have no INTEGRITY & little if any conscience. Domestic Violence & Abuse are not acceptable justifiable behaviors, even when it takes place in your own family. It is disgusting that so many try to justify it. The presence of such ignornance just overwhelms me. Thanks for tolerating my spewing.

God Bless Sue Ann's real family & may they find comfort that they now can protect her child from that monster & all that support him.

http://www.findsueann.org/

mediums?psychics had nothing to do with Sue Ann's find...acually they were way off..different county, some dam, etc (sorry to report this to all believers)

info came from undercover informant of GBI.........

petra said:
http://www.findsueann.org/

mediums?psychics had nothing to do with Sue Ann's find...acually they were way off..different county, some dam, etc (sorry to report this to all believers)

info came from undercover informant of GBI.........

Glad you posted that. It was the next thing I wanted to say.

concernedperson said:
That article also says others are being looked at. The others are Quentin Ray's family. The brother cut a deal to save his *advertiser censored* as he knew the whole bunch of them are going down.
I agree. Perhaps a family suite...:behindbar .

It makes me sick....the poor little daughter who will one day learn about dad and his whole rotten family.

Just breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back