GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching WSB-TV's 6:00 newscast. The reporter stated during the news story that:

So, I guess this means LE has security footage showing JRH going to his vehicle sometime during the work day. I wonder if the camera angle allows LE to be certain JRH would've seen his son from whatever vantage point he had? IMO.

Is that really ALL they have on him? That he went to his car during the day and should have noticed the baby there? Umm . . .

Police say they have info that Harris knew child was in SUV as early as noon

I'd love to know how they found out. Lunch is the first thing that popped into my mind.

I saw a defense attorney on the news suggesting this would be the worst plan if the man intended on killing his child. He could have been discovered by a ton of people at anytime. Very risky but wasn't it unlucky that he wasn't if you think about it since someone hearing him could have saved his life.

An old teacher of Coopers said Ross took a photo of him basically ever single day of his life and a co-worker said they have called him a "soccer dad" well before he even became a father. I just don't feel in my gut he intended to kill him. I think he forgot to take him to daycare and then may have realized he had even gone to the car mid day and could have saved him. He prob didn't want to tell the police that or maybe he didn't even remember to say anything being as he was in shock and unconsolable. Shock is a *****... I've had a loved one die unexpectedly in a tragic way. The brain does strange things to protect you during those times.

Someone close to him I'm sure started the petition, the defense find and paid for the YouTube or at very least took the time to do it. It certainly wasn't a stranger so I'm sure if there was anything sinister that the police discussed in those first hours with his wife during the investigation and before the arrest those wpuldnt have been started. i also think some of the friends of his commenting on these different articles would have spilled. Instead we have sources "close to the investigation " leaking murky details. The wife is smart not to talk to the press. She can only help her husband by doing so. Most people don't listen to their lawyers.

Denial is a wonderful thing......even if his wife was told of ''sinister details'' her feelings may override her intellect. Same goes for the petitioners for raising funds.

Denial is a wonderful thing......even if his wife was told of ''sinister details'' her feelings may override her intellect. Same goes for the petitioners for raising funds.

Don't most married couples communicate throughout the day via email & text.
"Hey, honey how did this morning go? Was the baby fussy?" or anything mentioning How was dropping off Cooper? etc...I don't talk or chat all day with my husband but we communicate important details and ask each other how's the kid doing etc...

Is that really ALL they have on him? That he went to his car during the day and should have noticed the baby there? Umm . . .

I also saw that police know he went somewhere else between work and pulling over at Akers Mill. Wonder where?

Perhaps he retrieved something from the backseat of the car?

Police say they have info that Harris knew child was in SUV as early as noon

I'm thinking they have something showing him coming and going to lunch or an eye witness who thinks they saw him go to the car mid day but there is no way to know if he knew Cooper was there. I know it sounds weird but it has happened according to these other parents that lost children this way. I can't wrap my head around it but there are to many instances of this scenario to ignore. I would think his entire demeanor would have changed. No way he would have gone back into work. This guy has no motive to kill his child keep in mind. None... By all accounts they are a happy loving family.

Maybe I'm naive but I still think this was an accident. I know there are crazy people walking around and a lot of this doesn't make sense but who knows what he said or remembered. The man was in shock!

"Hey, honey how did this morning go? Was the baby fussy?" or anything mentioning How was dropping off Cooper? etc...I don't talk or chat all day with my husband but we communicate important details and ask each other how's the kid doing etc...

Younger ones do for sure!!

IS that really all they have on him. Apparently not.

LE says his story hasn't added up from the moment they arrived at the parking lot. The AA male witness interviewed on camera and linked a few pages back seemed to have concerns immediately that this may have been a situation where the baby was hurt purposefully.

They have said they have reason to believe Harris knew that Cooper was in the car.

Now it is released that LE believe he went out to his car around the noon hour.

As many are assuming this newest comes from surveillance video of the work parking lot, what if he is seen looking into or accessing the area of the car where Cooper lay dead or dying?

I am still fence riding but must be honest, I am leaning way over onto the where there is smoke there IS fire side of falling off.

I'm thinking they have something showing him coming and going to lunch or an eye witness who thinks they saw him go to the car mid day but there is no way to know if he knew Cooper was there. I know it sounds weird but it has happened according to these other parents that lost children this way. I can't wrap my head around it but there are to many instances of this scenario to ignore. I would think his entire demeanor would have changed. No way he would have gone back into work. This guy has no motive to kill his child keep in mind. None... By all accounts they are a happy loving family.

Maybe I'm naive but I still think this was an accident. I know there are crazy people walking around and a lot of this doesn't make sense but who knows what he said or remembered. The man was in shock!

I hope you are right. I hope it was an accident.

Since I've never had a child in daycare, I have to ask this.

Do married couple say that to each other if things are going fairly well? (If there's a real issue at daycare or the child is recently refusing to go, or seemed possibly ill that morning, I can see asking.)

In general, if the routine was for him to drop the baby off at day care and this had been going on for some time, would it be typical for a parent to ask that every day?

When my husband would leave in the morning and I'd take the kids to school a short while later - if we talked during the day he would never say how did dropping the kids off at school go today? I literally don't think he ever asked that, once, in all our kids lives.

So. I'm curious - for parents of kids in daycare, do you typically ask the parent who drops the child off how the drop off went if it were routine?

IS that really all they have on him. Apparently not.

LE says his story hasn't added up from the moment they arrived at the parking lot. The AA male witness interviewed on camera and linked a few pages back seemed to have concerns immediately that this may have been a situation where the baby was hurt purposefully.

They have said they have reason to believe Harris knew that Cooper was in the car.

Now it is released that LE believe he went out to his car around the noon hour.

As many are assuming this newest comes from surveillance video of the work parking lot, what if he is seen looking into or accessing the area of the car where Cooper lay dead or dying?

I am still fence riding but must be honest, I am leaning way over onto the where there is smoke there IS fire side of falling off.

If they have him on video looking directly into the area where Cooper is AND he doesn't seem to be doing anything else of value, or if he opens the door by where Cooper was sitting, I'll agree he knew Cooper was in there.

Looking at his car the windows in the back are very tinted, and I don't believe walking by the car you could see the baby in there. It's dark back there unlike the front windows that seem much less heavily tinted.

Do married couple say that to each other if things are going fairly well? (If there's a real issue at daycare or the child is recently refusing to go, or seemed possibly ill that morning, I can see asking.)

In general, if the routine was for him to drop the baby off at day care and this had been going on for some time, would it be typical for a parent to ask that every day?

When my husband would leave in the morning and I'd take the kids to school a short while later - if we talked during the day he would never say how did dropping the kids off at school go today? I literally don't think he ever asked that, once, in all our kids lives.

So. I'm curious - for parents of kids in daycare, do you typically ask the parent who drops the child off how the drop off went if it were routine?

I always ask each and every time.
My husband asks if I take the bus or a walk if I am ok and I let him know how things are going via text or email.

Depends on what is going on in kidlet's life i.e. teething, separation anxiety, flu cold that sort of thing.

Sometimes kids are mad as heck that you are strapping them in for day care for a few weeks and then they are ok.

It's seldom ''seamless''.....but for the most part with two working parents -- focus on work the rest of the day UNLESS you get that dreaded phone call saying, come get your child he/she is not well. We didn't spend the day rehashing the commute but I am ''older'' -- today's parents text copiously.....different lifestyle.

I wonder what dad's demeanor was like after the mid-shift trip near the car. Would be interesting to hear what his co-workers have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member