GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point...excellent actually. I suspect he must have called her a name something very crass and derogatory for the policeman to say "watch your mouth". Another scenario one might consider would be an affair with someone else, wants a divorce but does not want to pay child support.

I totally agree. What else could an allegedly shocked, grieving, distraught father of a dead child say on the phone to his wife when telling her that child was dead, that would prompt LE to tell him to watch his mouth? Just wish some witness had been able to hear what he'd actually said, or LE would be able to reveal it.

Babies don't stink when they sweat, if they're clean! Or anyway, most don't. Babies who smell bad when they sweat are actually a cause to bring up with your pediatrician.

So. As a parent, if I didn't think my child was in the car and I got into the car at work and as I was driving, I noticed the car smelled like a dirty diaper, my thought process would be "wow it smells in here. Did I leave a diaper in here? Does the car seat need to be washed? Is there a dirty diaper in the diaper bag? " My first thought, getting into my car at work, wouldn't be it smells in here my baby must be in here.

Then driving down the road, he may have been thinking MAN IT SMELLS IN HERE, yowzer. And then he'd suddenly realize he hadn't dropped off the baby.

I know to some it appears I'm making excuses, but I'm just thinking through this whole process. If you walk into your baby's room and you think your baby is somewhere else, and you smell a dirty diaper, do you change your mind and decide your child IS in that room, or do you think eeks I need to locate that diaper and get it out of here?

Again, I'm wearying of this smell thing because it's a knowable fact, and we just don't know it.

The difference with Casey Anthony, is she knew her baby was dead in the trunk. Little Cooper would not have begun to smell yet.

A child who died from sweating to death would stink to high heavens.
Sweating for five minutes compared to sweating for over seven hours in an airtight car would stink.

I wonder how those 11,000 supporters feel now? Or maybe they still support him because secretly they neglect their own children with such regularity that a one time slip up is excusable to them?? Can you get your money back on those sites?

My computer is fulllllll of questionable searches LOL

Thanks Websleuths for making me look like a creepy weirdo serial killer -_- LOL!

There is a Paces Ferry Road right there near the Chick-fila.

ETA: Sorry but that was Paces Mill Road. Is the Home Depot on the map (not marked ) just left of the Chick-fila the one where the Daycare center is located?

I bet it is because there is the Paces Ferry rd too. Not for sure just my opinion

:(
I wonder how those 11,000 supporters feel now? Or maybe they still support him because secretly they neglect their own children with such regularity that a one time slip up is excusable to them?? Can you get your money back on those sites?
They were close to $25,000
If mom is in no way involved I would hope people would still support her and she would still get the $ .
It was for his defense though right?

ohh.. HLN discussing the car temp and time

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

It is the Home Depot Daycare.

Also, the home is 1212 Terrell Mill Rd Marietta Ga 30067.
Wynnes Ridge Condominium.

***only 3 people have donated $ today. Per Vinnie Politan on HLN.

:seeya: Thanks so much. Wish I knew how to do a map...

All I can find is

Of course there are two Terrell Mill Rd. One is in Atlanta and one is in Marietta. I put them both on there and if anyone can let me know which one is not theirs, I'll remove it.

Any other locations that are needed, let me know and I'll add them.

TIA

If there's a girlfriend in the picture, or a pending divorce, I'll change my belief also.

Let me ask. How many of us do NOT have that search on our computer right now? How many of us also don't have a search on how to fake a child's accidental death, how much poison would kill an adult, how long does rigor mortis take to set in, etc?

I'd say none. Leaving dogs in a hot car has been hugely in the news in the last couple months. Did this search follow a case locally where a dog died in a hot car?

How MANY times have we all had this discussion about how long it takes to die in a hot car? Once a year? Twice a year? Several threads in the summer?

What sometimes looks obvious isn't always. God help any of us if we have a relative die of suspicious circumstances.

That being said, such searches would be found on our computers due to being members here and I'm sure that any forensic computer analyst would be able to determine this.............whereas it, to me, is comparing apples to potatoes, if the father of a dead child, whose story has many inconsistencies, would be found to have such searches on their computer. Clearly you need to put the reasons for such searches into context.

aww man he would have been vomiting too. Then
waves of seizures!!!!
The car stunk his bowels emptied and he threw up, dad didn't smell it at noon?
This will be solved without a doubt per guest on HLN.

Of course there are two Terrell Mill Rd. One is in Atlanta and one is in Marietta. I put them both on there and if anyone can let me know which one is not theirs, I'll remove it.

TIA
It's Marietta. Wynne's Ridge os about a mile from my inlaws.
http://www.wynnesridge.org/

TIA

Marietta according to HLN. Thank you so much for the map. :loveyou:

Him ending up at Akers Mill Square doesn't make sense if he was going home after work.

That's exactly why I asked her to put the home on the map. Very interesting.

aww man he would have been vomiting too. Then
waves of seizures!!!!
The car stunk his bowels emptied and he threw up, dad didn't smell it at noon?
This will be solved without a doubt per guest on HLN.

OMG! I left because I was upset about this precious child's death.
I came back and read this.... I'm saddened beyond sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PTA