GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is dam if she or doesn't . I can't even imagine what she is going thru.

Timeline posted at 4:49 PM today by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/timeline-of-a-cobb-county-toddlers-death/ngSSk/

So from 8:30 am until 8:55 am he remembered Cooper was in the car and remembered to feed him (we will know from stomach contents if he ate). But in the .2 miles to work/daycare, Cooper was totally silent?, and daddy forgot he was in the vehicle? At 1 point around noon went to vehicle, still no memory of Cooper. At some point ( not sure when)did a search of dog in a hot car/death, although we don't know if they had a dog. I'm curious to what he put in his car, what was so important to put in his car, to go out in the heat? Could he have been checking for something?:twocents:

But daycare is. How could breakfast and a 2/10 of a mile drive be so routine jarring, that he forgets to do something he does every day?

No clue... Seems far fetched to me to. That being said if anyone could forget a kid in the car at all, and many have, I'm not sure the time or distance matters. Distraction is distraction. Only takes a peek at your cell phone to wreck not being on it the whole drive.

So from 8:30 am until 8:55 am he remembered Cooper was in the car and remembered to feed him (we will know from stomach contents if he ate). But in the .2 miles to work/daycare, Cooper was totally silent?, and daddy forgot he was in the vehicle? At 1 point around noon went to vehicle, still no memory of Cooper. At some point ( not sure when)did a search of dog in a hot car/death, although we don't know if they had a dog. I'm curious to what he put in his car, what was so important to put in his car, to go out in the heat? Could he have been checking for something?:twocents:

I'm not sure that it matters, but it's being reported that the search was for "animal," not dog. I actually think that makes it harder for him to explain, though.

No clue... Seems far fetched to me to. That being said if anyone could forget a kid in the car at all, and many have, I'm not sure the time or distance matters. Distraction is distraction. Only takes a peek at your cell phone to wreck not being on it the whole drive.

The one thing that is in common with the majority of kids in cars...is that the routine of taking their kid was not normal. It was for him. IMO, it just can't be explained innocently.

I don't think moms silence is all that strange. She has to be living a nightmare on all fronts. I can make a case for her refusal to give a statement as support for Ross as well as against. I think the public is just use to hearing from friends and family in interviews when stuff like this happens. Typically I've seen this backfire on most families so I commend her for the most part. God forbid she publicly stated she thinks her husbands made a
grave mistake that she could have made the masses would be calling for her head!

Says Harris is set to appear in court next week ?

That's what I heard Vinnie Politon (sp) state yesterday afternoon on HLN "On The Case" July 3rd, only time I have heard that tho. So GOS? (grain of salt) but they usually know when hearings are. Can't remember what he called the hearing.

He could have given Cooper a sleeping pill or Benedyrl, to put him out. Or was the child and father sick the night before both took meds and was groggy and really did forget him? The search on his computer if recent is damning.

Does anyone know how long they have been married and whether or not they had any other children? We either of them married previously?

Correct but he would've been handcuffed regardless per Cobb County Police guidelines.

I know. I was just trying to explain how the police might have told him to watch his mouth. He was cursing at them and being a nuisance. Someone described the comment as mean, and I was suggesting the whole thing was part of the job.

NEXT week?
Sounds like he is going to confess. Maybe I should ask is he going to confess?
I thought he was to return the 15th.

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

I thought he had a bond hearing July 25th.

The Silence from the wife in support of her husband tells me a lot!

Do we know that she's silent in support of her husband?

I am trying to cram so much in (trying to catch up), I could have missed it. I thought she was told by LE not to say anything...but, again, I'm reading at warp speed, so it's possible I just missed it. :)

COD hypothermia. MAnner is homocide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it also be homicide, if the father saw the boy during the day and did nothing? I'm just trying to figure out what that means. It's possible they thought the boy was alive when he went out there. If he did the search right when he got back in the building, that would cause them to think he saw Cooper and did nothing.

I am just thinking out loud!

Channel 5 will be speaking with neighbors of tje Harris'

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

New thread coming up.

Please DO NOT post pictures of minors unless, in this case, it is a pic of Cooper.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members