GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so arrested 5 -almost 6 hours after police arrived on the scene

Police would've taken to police station to be questioned for hours before booking him. Not unusual in this kind of case.

:floorlaugh: HACDA. MOO.

If he didn't effectively erase history, it takes about 30 seconds to find a history for the day of...or even recent history. They could have just walked up to the computer and found the information in minutes. I'm sure at that time of day (5-6ish) there are still a lot of people at the building that can pull video right there for them.

I'm not sure they even needed that right away, though. I suspect they arrested him under the suspicion, so that he wouldn't be free while they build their case.

I agree that's what they did. Not sure I agree with them doing it that way. I go back and forth. I think they gathered most of the information in the past few days and probably shortly before each bit and comment was made. Seems to me in the past leakers don't like to sit on information long. Burns a hole in their pocket.

I'm not on the fence. I totally see this happening to someone that wasn't used to taking the baby in the moring.
Maybe the reason he pull in to the shopping strip is because his wife called him and said the baby wasn't at daycare. That's when it hit him where he was.
So sad RIP sweet baby.

Police would've taken to police station to be questioned for hours before booking him. Not unusual in this kind of case.

:floorlaugh: HACDA. MOO.

Timeline says he was booked at 10pm.i understand being questioned for hours upon hours in a case like this its the arrest that seems like it happened pretty fast. Not sure the time searches commenced though

At the beach with my sweet family....not able to check updates as frequently, but certainly not liking what's scrolling across my FB feed.

Poor, poor Cooper. :cry:

Aside....wish y'all could all be here. It's gorgeous today! [modsnip: beautiful picture but blowing margins - you may resize and repost]

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away...

Sorry if this has been hashed and re-hashed already...I've only made it up to page 28 so far....but how were the parents getting along? I recall someone asking what motive the dad would have to do this...I can think of a few motives, but it all depends on what the marital relationship was like.

Sorry if this has been hashed and re-hashed already...I've only made it up to page 28 so far....but how were the parents getting along? I recall someone asking what motive the dad would have to do this...I can think of a few motives, but it all depends on what the marital relationship was like.

By all accounts of their friends on article comments they had a solid marriage and were a happy family and love being parents

I'm not on the fence. I totally see this happening to someone that wasn't used to taking the baby in the moring.
Maybe the reason he pull in to the shopping strip is because his wife called him and said the baby wasn't at daycare. That's when it hit him where he was.
So sad RIP sweet baby.

But he was used to taking him in the morning. I think it was said that he took him routinely and his wife picked the baby up. Is that right?

So sad RIP sweet baby.

Taking the baby is the morning was his routine.

But he was used to taking him in the morning. I think it was said that he took him routinely and his wife picked the baby up. Is that right?

Yes that is my understanding. Not sure breakfast chicfila is a daily thing

If this was my husband I would demand he tell every bit of the truth. Consequences be damned, my boy is dead. Not that I can predict how I would react, but my god...it must be terrible to be her right now. Your son is dead, you husband is in jail and has made himself look very, very bad. How do you even make it through that? What am awful thing to live through :(

I thought I read it was her's in the beginning. Maybe that has changed.
I wonder why that police person was so mean to him. He had just found his baby dead.

Yes that is my understanding. Not sure breakfast chicfila is a daily thing

But daycare is. How could breakfast and a 2/10 of a mile drive be so routine jarring, that he forgets to do something he does every day?

So sad RIP sweet baby.

Tot dad would know tot wasn't @ Nursery because Ross Harris drove to satellite office instead of corporate location with nursery.

YDKESCS. MOO.

I thought I read it was her's in the beginning. Maybe that has changed.
I wonder why that police person was so mean to him. He had just found his baby dead.

I read that he was cursing officers and was so erratic they had to subdue him. LE is in a position of authority and need to remain that way in these situations. I don't think it was mean, I think it was part of the job. IMO.

Finding a dead baby is horrifying for then, also.

But daycare is. How could breakfast and a 2/10 of a mile drive be so routine jarring, that he forgets to do something he does every day?

Thanks. This combo with googling how to kill a pet in hot auto are overwhelming evidence. [modsnip]

MOO.

I am getting frustrated at all the people on other sites asking where the mother is. Of course, they need a woman to blame. She does not owe them anything, and would receive tons of criticism if she were to say something.

I read that he was cursing officers and was so erratic they had to subdue him. LE is in a position of authority and need to remain that way in these situations. I don't think it was mean, I think it was part of the job. IMO.

Finding a dead baby is horrifying for then, also.

Cobb Police policy to handcuff anyone they transfer to a station.

Wonder if Ross made a habit of going to his car each day. Like dropping of lunch box/tubaware after eating as to not leave it at work.
Just wondering if the fact he did on the day of the death is out
of the norm...

I am getting frustrated at all the people on other sites asking where the mother is. Of course, they need a woman to blame. She does not owe them anything, and would receive tons of criticism if she were to say something.

I mean, really. She is burying her baby. I'm sure she is where we all would be. Someone private out of the public, and totally devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321