GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing: Obviously I'm leaning wayyyy towards dad committing a crime on purpose. And I really am anxious to hear all pertinent information.

Wanted to add.... I now have grandkids who are toddlers. Thinking back to them being little Cooper's age, they were wide awake, raring to go and loud when they got up, during and after breakfast.

My point being , imoo no way the dad forgot his child on a drive that took a couple of minutes... I ain't buying it.

At this point I want to believe it was not but it does not look good for sure. I am waiting to hear all the evidence. I have often wondered if this is what happened to Caylee. Drugged, Left in the car.. Gives me shivers.. but I digress.

It depends on the kids. I have said this before. I had a daughter who in the car no matter what age would fall asleep. One time I was on the way to work and she had off and I was going to drop her off and I forgot. IT was not part of my routine. She popped up and I realized she was there and had to take her in work and then back to babysitter on a break. It was 22 years ago.

I don't know. I want to believe this was not deliberate and am still giving the benefit of the doubt at this stage but I will agree it does not look good.

At this point I want to believe it was not but it does not look good for sure. I am waiting to hear all the evidence. I have often wondered if this is what happened to Caylee. Drugged, Left in the car.. Gives me shivers.. but I digress.

It depends on the kids. I have said this before. I had a daughter who in the car no matter what age would fall asleep. One time I was on the way to work and she had off and I was going to drop her off and I forgot. IT was not part of my routine. She popped up and I realized she was there and had to take her in work and then back to babysitter on a break. It was 22 years ago.

I don't know. I want to believe this was not deliberate and am still giving the benefit of the doubt at this stage but I will agree it does not look good.

Taking Cooper to daycare WAS part of his routine. Have you looked at the map? You can literally see his work across and barely down the street from chickfil. I don't even think that's a 5 minute drive! He just buckled in son in and left to do something he does every day.

Oh my god...it's nearly across the street!!!!

If he did go to another chickfila, why?

ETA: That IS it, according to the warrant. Seriously, he forgot his son he just stopped to eat with? It's not even far to walk, much less drive. That's a QUICK drive. No freaking way. Nope

Chick-fil-A is at same exit Paces Ferry Rd. Maybe 500 meters away.

:twocents::loveyou:

MOO. DGRAWWITO. FMAI WLY.

I definitely understand SS.

WHERE DAD WORKED
2600 Cumberland Pkwy SE

Atlanta, GA 30339
There you can see the store where ChicFila is and the TreeHouse where dad worked. (I think)
http://goo.gl/maps/VOLQS

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

BBM. My youngest is 13 so maybe I'm out of the loop, but would a 22-month old really still be in a rear-facing car seat? I can't imagine it, but maybe it's just because my kids are exceptionally tall, lol. Their knees would have been up by their ears!

I wondered about that too...my youngest is 7, as a frame of reference.

correct
Chick-fil-A
WHERE THEY ATE...
2485 Cumberland Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339

http://goo.gl/maps/sQMlw

Disclaimer: I am notoriously terrible at online maps. I prefer paper, lol. Is that not his work if you turn right and barely just up the road? Up on the left? Almost across the street!!

Yes, under current standards a 22 month old should still be rear facing. 2 years and 30 pounds is the recommendation although I dont think it is legally mandated anywhere yet.

I wondered about that too...my youngest is 7, as a frame of reference.

It is recommended rear facing until 2 years as the neck is still real susceptible to serious injury/death during a front end collision.

If it's what I expect, people usually come up the the most ridiculous explanations when trying to cover.

I would put my money on him using a Facebook picture that's been passed around the last two weeks regarding not leaving pets in the car. Its a broken window and a statement. I wouldn't buy it but I won't be surprised if he said that . If the search was done anytime before Cooper's official time of death this is damning evidence. Afterwards not so much. Dispicalble yes, criminal maybe... Failure to report maybe?

Disclaimer: I am notoriously terrible at online maps. I prefer paper, lol. Is that not his work if you turn right and barely just up the road? Up on the left? Almost across the street!!
No his office is the other direction. On the same side of the street.

Fox 5 saying right now 3.6 miles to chicfila and work and maybe 15 min drive.

UPDATE -
And they just corrected it... Less than a .5 mile

I think that's part of the confusion. The corporate headquarters are very close to the Chick-Fil-A where they ate.

The warrant lists his work address as 2600 Cumberland Pkwy SE. That is not the address of the Home Depot Corporate HQ, which is located at 2455 Paces Ferry Road Southeast. So, is that the satellite office that is being discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37