GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Blue22! Humidity makes all the difference in the world. Imagine walking out of your house at 100 degrees and instantly being wet. Instantly.

It's great for the skin though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People say AZ doesn't feel hot because it's a DRY heat... I say "whatever" ...115 in the shade sounds like hell on earth to me!

I wish I knew how to bring FB posts here. There was one last week with a 5 day weather forecast where they made a mistake and Sunday was listed as "1056" degrees in Tucson. The caption was that by Monday, no one would care. #it'sadryheathumor

I live in the US south and never open my windows when I get in the car and it is hot. I just turn on the ac and deal with it.

I live in Ga. and when the inside of my car reaches over 100 degrees - I do open windows, sunroof, for the first few minutes. You should try it - your car would cool off much faster!

There was a group e-mail sent by the daycare. What it said and whether the defendant read it, we have no idea.
What was the group email about? Maybe it about July 4 and had nothing to do with Cooper.

People say AZ doesn't feel hot because it's a DRY heat... I say "whatever" ...115 in the shade sounds like hell on earth to me!

I grew up in Georgia and now live in Arizona. I much prefer the dry heat over the humidity, but yes, any way you slice it, when it gets to 115 or more ... it sucks, dry heat or not.

What was the group email about? Maybe it about July 4 and had nothing to do with Cooper.

Since it was a group email, it likely wouldn't be about Cooper. But just seeing an email from the daycare would have been a trigger to remind JH of Cooper.

Went out to dinner tonight. Hadn't thought about Cooper the whole time I was out. But driving home, as I was making a turn, I noticed how much of the middle of the back seat was in my field of vision - and my car is bigger than JH's. I cannot believe JH did not see that Connor was there.

Wondering, if this guy was your brother...would you stand by him no matter what?
I'm not saying "defend" him...but still be his brother.

I'm an only child, so I honestly have no idea. But I THINK I would never be able to forgive & I believe I'd disown.

As far as opening windows etc. goes, I usually open my door, start my car and a/c and let it run for a minute or so and then get in. I almost never open the windows because my lungs can't handle the excess humidity or pollen. I've never really spent any time in extreme dry heat, but my mother made a comparison for me. It's not unusual for it to be 90-100+ with 90-100% humidity here in the summer.She visited my sister in NSW one summer, and it was 119 with low humidity the day she left for home. She thought the heat there was more easily tolerated than it was here. Nothing to do with anything, but thought I'd add that it was 119 degrees there when she left and -20 degrees here when she got home. I really don't know which would be worse for me these days.

By the way, even if he did find a way to cool the car off remotely or whatever, there's no way I could drive that far with the smell they say was in there.

Since it was a group email, it likely wouldn't be about Cooper. But just seeing an email from the daycare would have been a trigger to remind JH of Cooper.

Went out to dinner tonight. Hadn't thought about Cooper the whole time I was out. But driving home, as I was making a turn, I noticed how much of the middle of the back seat was in my field of vision - and my car is bigger than JH's. I cannot believe JH did not see that Connor was there.

Me too! Every time I used my right side mirror I could see the space between my front seats with my peripheral vision.

Wondering, if this guy was your brother...would you stand by him no matter what?
I'm not saying "defend" him...but still be his brother.

I'm an only child, so I honestly have no idea. But I THINK I would never be able to forgive & I believe I'd disown.

No, I couldn't. I testified at a hearing against my sibling, when they were trying to terminate her parental rights. When a child is involved, my loyalty goes out the window.

I wonder how he is feeling. He is a cop, he knows how this all adds up. That must have been shocking to his heart and mind.

I think about Cooper all the time myself. Not sure if everyone does this, but when I backed out of my parking spot today, I'm one of those people that put my arm up on the passenger's seat while looking back to back up.

I instantly got mad at Ross, wondering if he did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech