GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcript- Nancy Grace 7/9/14

[snip]

May was also when the texting stopped between JHR and LH. No link, it was said by Stoddard during the hearing. What was going on in May for these two?

This was going on two months ago....

Dr. Drew's Tweet from 12hrs ago: "Police say Justin Ross Harris visited "child-free" sites just two months before Cooper's death. #HotCarDeath"

IIRC Sheriff Stoddard? said it was 3 weeks prior that LH went to Alabama (in reference to the carseat switch), 3 weeks prior to June 18 would be, May 29.
What was the trip to Alabama for? business or something else, I wonder?

He was meeting up with at least one lady or girl in early June too.

Maybe she told him she was leaving him, and in his mind that wasn't going to happen, maybe he had threatened to do something to Cooper, maybe he even said to her about leaving him in the car. So when she got to the daycare, and Cooper wasn't there, her first reaction, "he left him in the car." I'm not sticking up for her, it certainly appears she knew something, just thinking there could be something else going on.

This is a long shot... Theres was a book mentioned several threads ago. I wrote the name down and misplaced the stick note. It was a book about gut instinct I think. Anyone remember?

This is a long shot... Theres was a book mentioned several threads ago. I wrote the name down and misplaced the stick note. It was a book about gut instinct I think. Anyone remember?
Gavin DeBecker "The Gift of Fear"?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

The one thing that I keep reminding myself about that statement from LH about JH leaving Cooper in the car is, where else could he have been, other then with JH. Upon hearing that he was never dropped off, she did not even think that he may have taken off with Cooper. Had she been at the home prior to going to get Cooper, to know they were not there? If she and JH had not communicating then how would she jump to him being left in the car? idk She is a tough nut to crack. I am not quite sure about her and her role in this, I just don't know.

If she was innocent I think by now she would have totally rolled on him and been shocked. She knew something. Not all but something.

Well, there are two separate things. (1) Did he back up? and (2) did he back into a spot at work? The first has to do with whether he should have seen Cooper when he was backing up. The second has to do with whether he deliberately parked the car with the back of the vehicle facing away from the driving lane and, thus, harder to see. No question that he backed up. There is a question whether he backed into the space...especially since Stoddard specifically says that he pulled forward into the space. Sorry, I didn't think it was that confusing.

Its clear, at least I understand. We may not know more on his parking at work that day until we see the video, and really see exactly where he parked. For me the important thing is that LEO has seen it, and from what I gathered during last weeks PC hearing, it was the backing up part that caught their attention. RH didn't just pull into a space and rush into work.

The one thing that I keep reminding myself about that statement from LH about JH leaving Cooper in the car is, where else could he have been, other then with JH. Upon hearing that he was never dropped off, she did not even think that he may have taken off with Cooper. Had she been at the home prior to going to get Cooper, to know they were not there? If she and JH had not communicating then how would she jump to him being left in the car? idk She is a tough nut to crack. I am not quite sure about her and her role in this, I just don't know.

He sent her a text "when are picking up my buddy?" and there was a phone call between both of them at 4:04 I believe. So she could say he told her to get him and she gets to the daycare and Cooper's not there. She automatically thinks he left Cooper in the car after MG says he was not dropped off that day. Still a strange supposition to make about the situation though and not have a panicked reaction about it. JMO

Ok, my 4 year old niece is spending the night with me. Granted, I have a Honda hatchback and she is pretty big, talkative and in a booster seat. But... driving around with her today... there's no way I wouldn't notice her in the car. No way. I admittedly am not used to having a kid in the car and all the other differences, but she's just there. Making noises. Moving around. In the backseat. I don't know how one could claim that he/she didn't know there was a kid in the car. Unless it was a bus. My 2cents from today's experience.

You know, it's funny, I didn't even think about him moving in the car but it's true, According to his father he kissed his dad right after he buckled him in the car. So this is going to be his downfall. He didn't say anything about him being "groggy" or looking sleepy in the car. If he was wide awake jake when his dad buckled him in, he would have at least MOVED before he got to the light.

The Gift of Fear by Gavin de Becker

My favorite book ever. Reccommended by sooooo many WS members during the Caylee Anthony case, I had to purchase.

If he had left Cooper in the car before and she knew about it...I guess I could see her saying that. And then they may have googled about it, to see how much longer it would have been before he died. And maybe RH thought if he did it again, it would surely seem accidental, since it had happened before.

Valium would not make someone emotionless.

All the Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Ativan) can actually cause the user to become disinhibited. As an example even though the drugs are commonly used for animals with thunder storm anxieties etc...you have to be careful and use good judgement as it can also cause aggression in dogs that are prone to that.

If a dog were to feel threatened or annoyed they may act out violently because suddenly they are relaxed and don't feel the usual sense of inhibition (sort of like what alcohol does to some people). It has the same effect on a percentage of humans that take it. If anyone remembers the chimp that ate the lady's face off? He was given xanax by his owner before that incident.

Point is it does not wipe out all emotion especially when people are alert and active and not falling asleep.

Did Ross and Leanna own a home in Alabama or Georgia ? In a reddit post, Ross mentions that he sold his house in January 2012 and moved in with his mother-in-law. Wouldn't they have some cash then? They were renting their place in Marietta. Is there any way to verify whether he owned a home and sold it?

He also started a Reddit thread asking people the different ways they got dumped. He mentions being dumped by a girlfriend because she didn't believe he was doing enough with his life. He then says he can wait to become a millionaire to rub it in her face , and her families faces. I guess her family felt the same way she did.

He also mentions being dumped by a girlfriend because she didn't believe he was doing enough with his life. He then says he can wait to become a millionaire to rub it in her face , and her families faces. I guess her family felt the same way she did.

Yep, that girl dodged a bullet for sure.

Bet she (and her family) are thanking their lucky stars right about now.

He sent her a text "when are picking up my buddy?" and there was a phone call between both of them at 4:04 I believe. So she could say he told her to get him and she gets to the daycare and Cooper's not there. She automatically thinks he left Cooper in the car after MG says he was not dropped off that day. Still a strange supposition to make about the situation though and not have a panicked reaction about it. JMO

I wonder if he does that on a regular basis???? text her about Cooper or if this was a one time thing... ????? :waitasec:

He also started a Reddit thread asking people the different ways they got dumped. He mentions being dumped by a girlfriend because she didn't believe he was doing enough with his life. He then says he can wait to become a millionaire to rub it in her face , and her families faces. I guess her family felt the same way she did.
Classy [emoji35]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member