GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, but after watching the Mazzaglia trial and seeing all the codes evil people use to communicate, this text has me thinking. He had planned on going to the movies and his wife was to go to the daycare. If this was a planned murder there might have been two different texts that could be sent. "Don't Forget to pick up my buddie" could mean that he went through with 'forgetting him in the car". "Please remember to pick up my buddy" could mean that he dropped him at the daycare and was really waiting for her to pick him up. If we are believing that these two planned this murder out, we must also believe that there was some kind of communication going on that day between them that would not be obvious to anyone. Just a thought.

Clearly you are right, if he had honestly forgotten to drop off his son at daycare, typing the words, 'don't forget my buddy' would have triggered some realization that he had forgotten. Doesn't make sense.
Wasn't the text of the text ,"When are you going to pick up my buddy?" Nothing about forgetting.

You wouldn't, I wouldn't, but there are people that stay with a spouse that threatens, I couldn't tell you why, but they do. Maybe they think the person won't follow through with the threat? There are many that stay with a spouse for various reasons.

Sorry, I just don't buy this. I don't at all. Nothing says this was the case and it is just too out there.

That he would murder the child in the car? No. Because then she asked him if he said too much. If she thought he murdered the baby on purpose and had nothing to do with it, She would have been frantic and mad, She is sticking to him like glue. Even with him in prison. She was not afraid of him or that he would hurt cooper, If anything it looks like collusion.

I believe the text was said to be... What time are you picking up my buddy? And she never responded.

That is more of a, "I am trying to figure out my timeline here and need help".. If you ask me..

Just a few of my thoughts on this...been reading to catch up. That text JRH sent to his wife that day, "don't forget to pick up my buddy" could be a code. The use of the word "forget" when he was the one who forgot cannot be a coincidence with everything else. I believe that Ross didn't want to be the one to walk in to the daycare to pick him up when he hadn't dropped him off because he knows he isn't a very good actor. She walks in knowing that he left Cooper in the car and her brain outsmarts her and she blurts it out.

If they planned this together, which I think they did, they probably didn't imagine he would be arrested and they would be together at the funeral. She hadn't planned doing that alone and needed his help on the phone to get through it. Although he did search the internet for how to get by in prison, I bet they also searched to see how many parents get arrested for this crime and felt the odds were in their favor.

I believe that he did himself in by admitting that he finally noticed Cooper in his carseat while making a right-hand turn. This is something he had done while driving to work and while backing up. The real horror will come to the jury when they witness the 30 seconds this man sat in that car with Cooper before exiting the vehicle and walking away. Thirty seconds doesn't seem like a lot but when they actually watch that much time go by, and realize that the child is awake and alert inside with him.....that will seal his fate, imo.

He never used the word forget though. It was just when are you picking up my buddy? The text itself is strange since unless something was strange about the pickup time, why ask? I agree it was alibi building and or a signal to his wife. Shortly afterwards, they are speaking with each other on the phone. Interesting since conversations can't be captured forensically like texts can be. I rarely speak with my hubby on the phone and would think since he's hearing impaired that he would text his wife. JMO

from your link

"Killing a person (in the sense of abortion) is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying your own personal agenda. Killing an unborn child is only for the purpose of convenience."

BBM
That phrase again.

Good catch. I've seen that abortion speech a few times and never even caught that.

Malicious intent indeed

Gabe Gutierrez @gabegutierrez
#BREAKING: Police say toxicology results come back "negative" in #hotcardeath

See this stuff ticks me off. I hate hate crazy people that go after others. They are just as bad as the criminal.

I mean it's scary and totally wrong of these people, but I don't think anyone is as bad as a baby killer or person who harms children.

Friends Weigh In on the Troubling Double Life of Justin Ross Harris

from the link-

"She told me that she wanted an even number of kids, so each kid would have someone to play with," says the friend. "She said that she ideally wanted two boys and two girls, but whatever happened would happen."

But somewhere along the line, the plans changed.

"I think it was in May when she told me that 'now is not the time for more kids,' " says the friend. "I didn't press her to find out what had changed."

http://www.people.com/article/justin-ross-harris-double-life-death-son-cooper-leanna-toddler-hot-car

His attorney, Maddox Kilgore, said Harris texted his wife at 3:16 p.m. that day and said, "When are you going to get my buddy?" Police said they saw no texts between Harris and his wife that day.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/07/justin_ross_harris_hearing_bri.html

I am confused by this, did they or didn't they?

Kilgore submitted something to the judge and prosecutor (a piece of paper) after he stated that.

Det Stoddard said he saw no texts on RH phone between RH and LH on that day. He then opined that it could have been sent on a different messaging system.

He also started a Reddit thread asking people the different ways they got dumped. He mentions being dumped by a girlfriend because she didn't believe he was doing enough with his life. He then says he can wait to become a millionaire to rub it in her face , and her families faces. I guess her family felt the same way she did.

Hahaha. If I were this woman Id print a copy of that thread with his post highlighted and mail it to him with a note asking him how that worked out for him.

What an *advertiser censored*.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE haven't gotten his records from AT&T yet... he most likely deleted it from his phone.

I don't think he would delete THAT message from his phone. I think he offered up that info to his attorney as fast as he could.

Like, "See, it was totally an accident! My mind thought I had already dropped him off at daycare. I wouldn't have sent this text asking Leanna when she was going to pick Cooper up if I knew I left him in the car. And see, I called him my buddy because I love him so much and I'm such a good dad. I'm such a good dad that I remembered to tell LE about how I buckled him in tight to his car seat and kissed him and told him I loved him everytime I did that in case we got in a wreck and died. And why is everyone being mean to me, I'm going to lose my job, there was no malicious intent :tantrum: wah, wah..............and blah, blah........"

In my very honest and very steadfast opinion

I mean it's scary and totally wrong of these people, but I don't think anyone is as bad as a baby killer or person who harms children.

It is worse IMO. Because these people should know better and respect the process. The same process they would want if it was them or a loved one. I believe in the system and people need to grow up and act like adults. They make it worse doing this carp.

From the article: “If somebody can do that in their life and behave so egregiously in their marriage, what else can they do,” said Dr. Fisher.

Dr. Fisher says the allegations may actually explain how Harris could have honestly forgotten Cooper in his car.

“"People who engage in addictive behavior, it's not uncommon for them to be neglective of their kids. If he is so consumed about getting on his phone, is he texting and driving? Is he thinking about what he's going to do and who he's going to text,” said Fisher.

Dr. Fisher does not think it’s a stretch to argue he was distracted the day Cooper died.

Are you kidding me? Distracted? 3 times in one day?

Seems to me Ross is great at multi-tasking. He was setting 6 women at once and working. JMO

Sorry, I just don't buy this. I don't at all. Nothing says this was the case and it is just too out there.

That he would murder the child in the car? No. Because then she asked him if he said too much. If she thought he murdered the baby on purpose and had nothing to do with it, She would have been frantic and mad, She is sticking to him like glue. Even with him in prison. She was not afraid of him or that he would hurt cooper, If anything it looks like collusion.

There are people that live with threats everyday, either from parents or spouses, so it isn't way out there. I was just saying it could have been their life together, and trying to come up with another reason why she would say, "he left him in the car." I didn't like the looks of her from the start, but at the same time if you were in on this together, why would you say, he left him in the car? Did she forget the both of them were in on this together? Did it slip out by accident? Had he done this before? She has said some bizarre statements, that most of us don't have a clue why she said them. Having grown up with religion, a topic that I don't like to talk about, that can certainly influence decision making, and since I know nothing about their religion, don't know. But I do know that divorce is frowned upon in many religions, or it all could be that she chose Ross over Cooper, she loves him, and wanted to keep him. Who knows why people do the things they do, when given a reason why someone would do this, I wouldn't understand it anyway, my thinking doesn't go in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme