GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember where I saw photo's of Cooper tonight, but one was of him strapped in a car seat . Not sure of age it was quick.

I just posted it in the car seat thread. He looks much younger than 22 months in the picture. He's in a black and red Chicco Keyfit 30. I wish we could figure out exactly when the picture was taken!

A lot of people sext, a lot of people have affairs. Men who knowingly sext underage girls are creeps at best, pedophiles at worst. A far cry from having a thing with another willing adult, which is vile enough when married, Imo.

I have a question does anyone here have children in day care and if you do does the day care call you if your child is not going to be there?

There is an actress named Cooper Harris. Wonder if she was in anything LH or JRH watched?

I have a question does anyone here have children in day care and if you do does the day care call you if your child is not going to be there?

This came up earlier...most said they (the day care) don't call if child is not there. Which kind of surprised me, but I don't have kids.

This came up earlier...most said they (the day care) don't call if child is not there. Which kind of surprised me, but I don't have kids.

I think it depends on how large of a daycare it is. I could see a small home business doing it, but not a drop-in service.

I still haven't read anything about whether Cooper had a bottle, toy, diaper bag or anything of his in the car that day. Anything else other than Cooper that would have been easily seen in the car.

My kids are older now but we used to. We do now that they are at school as well, and if we don't we get an email within an hour of school starting.

Unfortunately, Cooper did not have the time it would take for the chest clip to loosen on its own. I do not believe he was capable of removing the clip himself. His father placed him in those tight shoulder straps intentionally and knowing he could not escape.

JMO

I got a ticket for not restraining my son. I had to practically use a straight jacket to keep him in. That was when he was 15 months. I was always worried if there was a situation where I needed to get him out in a hurry I wouldn't be able to do it because I had to use extra rope to keep him from getting out, while I was driving. I did a really stupid thing and left him in the car while I was pumping gas he got out got into the drivers seat and put the car in drive. The car took off with the gas pump still attached and the car hit one of those dumpsters, luckily he was not hurt. I learned real fast to take him out of the car whenever I was stopped or have an adult in the back holding him down. I wish little Cooper would have had whatever talent my son had to get himself out

OT...was watching the end of a crime show on ID the other day and the jury is being interviewed after the verdict. They said they had to acquit because the case was "all circumstantial, with no real evidence or DNA." I don't even know what case it was, but this made me cringe...they said they needed it to be "irrefutable". Sounds like the judge did a poor job in explaining things.

I'm wondering if his mother or father got a phone call that he was not in day care? I guess if there is a phone call it will either take time to find out or they won't tell us until trial.

I got a ticket for not restraining my son. I had to practically use a straight jacket to keep him in. That was when he was 15 months. I was always worried if there was a situation where I needed to get him out in a hurry I wouldn't be able to do it because I had to use extra rope to keep him from getting out, while I was driving. I did a really stupid thing and left him in the car while I was pumping gas he got out got into the drivers seat and put the car in drive. The car took off with the gas pump still attached and the car hit one of those dumpsters, luckily he was not hurt. I learned real fast to take him out of the car whenever I was stopped or have an adult in the back holding him down. I wish little Cooper would have had whatever talent my son had to get himself out

Just wondering if taking the whole carseat would easier in an emergency than trying to extricate a child? Again...no kids and I have never even seen a carseat up close, lol.

IMO, the most important aspect of the sexting is how it will play for the jury if this case goes to trial. I'm sure people do it (I don't) and it certainly doesn't mean those who do end up murdering their children. OTOH, most people, whether they do it or not, or even wish they could do it are reluctant to defend it, especially when sitting on a jury with a group of their peers.

Remember the children's pastor who testified at the probable cause hearing and how she back-pedaled and tried to distance herself from RH when she learned about RH's sexting? That's the reaction we want jury members to have if we want this piece of cow pie convicted.

The sexting itself is irrelevant; what's relevant is how it connects to underage minors and to showing the callousness of a depraved father masturbating while his child dies. The bonus is that no juror wants to present themselves as lacking in morals.

:moo:

I would like to hear more about this idea:

“Knowledge of a crime isn’t prosecutable. A cover-up is,” said Panitch.

Perhaps our laws are different here, but I'm sure that if you know someone plans to commit a crime you are under some kind of obligation to disclose that knowledge. And isn't finding out that a crime has been committed but keeping quiet about it some form of helping to cover up?

Wait!, As someone working in the health care profession the mother would be a mandated reporter!

So, some posted a link to the a file containing the warrants released today (that look like they were filed Friday).

Anyone notice anything special about the murder charge? Specifically, the lack of it being a felony murder charge? I hope like hell I'm reading this right :happydance:

http://imgur.com/1IzpvDJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members