GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His friend , Chris Wilkenson, on HLN just said that if JH wanted to leave it would not have been okay, as he is religious and divorce would not have been tolerated in his family or church, especially with a small child. Hence, the different persona in private. Friend believes that JH wanted out and thought this was the best way.

I have felt this about both of them. She stayed for these reasons. He tried to get out in this way for these reasons and then could blame the divorce on their marriage not surviving the death of their child.

I will not be surprised if this turns out to be true but it still makes him a narcissist and sociopath.

May have already posted but according to JVM Rh has been fired from HD

C. Wilkerson thinks that RH wanted out, his family is religious so divorce would be frowned upon by them. Especially divorce with a young child.

But if an accident happened and they lost a child, a lot of marriages don't survive the loss of a child, so divorce would be understandable.

Well, now he doesn't have to live with Leanna or Cooper.:puke::puke::puke:

C. Wilkerson thinks that RH wanted out, his family is religious so divorce would be frowned upon by them. Especially divorce with a young child.

But if an accident happened and they lost a child, a lot of marriages don't survive the loss of a child, so divorce would be understandable.
Divorce is not good in a lot of religions, "what will people say?" I grew up this way in a small town, people will surely talk.

but what if you're shopping for a bra? I'm nothing to look at but I don't like the idea of being laughed at either!:scared::tantrum:

omg yeah and what about swimsuits!!! ((that's definitely not a spectator sport for the weak of heart/eyes )) in my case

This would make sense, and it would also add up with Leanna saying that now isn't the right time to have another baby. It could also make her comment 'I'm doing this for you' at the funeral a little easier to understand as well. 'you want a divorce, but look at me, I'm doing this for you - I'm a good wife and you'll regret leaving me. I could throw you under the bus but I'll stick up for you' ...

Don't forget NG is going to show the vehicle with the carseat to demonstrate how much room there was and if he could see Cooper.

Wonder if he was dining with his wife?

ETA Whoever he was with was sitting alone at the table while JRH took selfies. SMH!

I'd like to know who the other person was too. Wouldn't they be taking selfies of themselves at the table and pics of their dinners? Am I just behind the times? :waitasec:

Just to clarify it's an unnamed restaurant in an area of downtown atlanta called buckheead. Like many cities we have several parts of the city with their own area names (midtown, Virginia highlands, little 5 are a few of the others :-). The title of the article made that misleading :-) so I just wanted to clarify. I'm bothering all my guy friends with the urinal selfie to see if anyone recognizes the restaurant lol.

Thank you to the folks in the US posting things being shown on TV :)

I'd like to know who the other person was too. Wouldn't they be taking selfies of themselves at the table and pics of their dinners? Am I just behind the times? :waitasec:

Oh he was probably with Leanna for Valentine's dinner and of course took a selfie since he was dressed up. The cad could have cropped out the urinal. Good work, web developer! He was probably fired from HD for glaring things like that. LOL.

Although...defense would have plenty to complain about if they did. Hearing tests are pretty subjective ('raise your hand if you hear the tone'); seems they could be easily skewed for a defense trial IOW. They'd probably have to use the most current exam he'd had prior to Cooper's death.
No, not really. If you ever administered them, you'd know they're not easy to fake. The person does NOT see when you administer the tone, and there are other types of testing besides pure-tone testing. Audiograms are highly accurate.
Besides, as I said recently he wouldn't have sustained any major loss since June 18th, so a comparison is not going to show a major difference.

If you are, I must be too. I don't get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668