DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally covering Cooper

NG was hoping he was medicated, too :(

Is hollywoodlife a legit msn source ?

I'm not really sure. It looks like WS allows the link here, so I just take it with a grain of salt. It could be true but they are very dramatic and like to play with 'facts' often.

Oh, this is new news to me. Glad they fired him -- as all he brought to the table for HD that you can chat, send peen pics, and do lots of other personal stuff on their dime. I wonder how his co-workers are fairing. Where I worked (4 years ago), our computers were monitored. HR could actually print out the sites you were visiting. People were constantly being fired for going on sex sites while working. I bet HD has even better technology and they can tell LE each site he went to, when, and where, etc. As for me, I had 2 sites -- WS and CNN. I never ventured anywhere else :) Big Brother is always watching!

MOO

Mel

Yea for Home Depot!!!:clap::clap::clap:

People grieve differently especially if they have one tear duct, a teenie weenie, deaf in one ear, no memory. Oh---- and no,conscience

....and a Bieber haircut.
justin-bieber-473.jpg

Oh, this is new news to me. Glad they fired him -- as all he brought to the table for HD that you can chat, send peen pics, and do lots of other personal stuff on their dime. I wonder how his co-workers are fairing. Where I worked (4 years ago), our computers were monitored. HR could actually print out the sites you were visiting. People were constantly being fired for going on sex sites while working. I bet HD has even better technology and they can tell LE each site he went to, when, and where, etc. As for me, I had 2 sites -- WS and CNN. I never ventured anywhere else :) Big Brother is always watching!

MOO

Mel

:floorlaugh: You just gave me the only moment of levity I have had regarding this case since it started....water went everywhere.

Been sitting here hoping for a Bieber haircut reference tbh-thank you. OK, my adult sensibilities seem to have disappeared for the moment. I will be good, I will be good...

NG thinks it's odd that LH hired a different lawyer.

Might be a possibility that a GPS tracker might be on her car and a wire tap on her home and cell phone!

It only makes sense to do this if you have the cash to pay for the purchase, but use the credit card instead for the miles. Then when you receive the statement, you pay it off. Anything else is just stupid.

Totally agree. We are pretty much in the same income bracket, and have 1 credit card (that we load - so it's essentially cash). Yah, I have an old couch, and old car -- but raking up 4K on a 60K income really isn't a good idea. If he was going down that road, it's difficult to get that paid off.

Which makes me wonder -- what are they doing for income? How is she paying for an attorney? My only guess is maybe he had a 401K plan that she can cash out (since he's been fired). It will be interesting to learn what happens to her. Harris isn't gonna be coming home soon, if ever.

MOO

Mel

I'm not really sure. It looks like WS allows the link here, so I just take it with a grain of salt. It could be true but they are very dramatic and like to play with 'facts' often.

Yes, very unlike anything you'd ever see on MSM like HLN or Fox...

Sarcasm off now;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! I fixed it in the OP. :)

It was a really misleading headline if you aren't from atlanta. The first comment on the article I'm pretty sure is correct about which restaurant but this is a restaurant packed part of atlanta (with 2 malls across the street from each other- Lenox and Phipps plaza) so it's hard to be 100%. This area of atlanta is a 20-30 minute non rush hour drive from where RH lived FYI. It's the closest part of atlanta to Marietta.

Did they say her lawyer specializes in handling criminal cases before they go to trial?

NG thinks it's odd that LH hired a different lawyer.

Might be a possibility that a GPS tracker might be on her car and a wire tap on her home and cell phone!

Of course it is not odd she hired a different lawyer. Clearly their interests are not the same. He's behind bars and she isn't .
Talk about a conflict of interest ... I HATE when NG spouts nonsense like that!!!!

Just to clarify it's an unnamed restaurant in an area of downtown atlanta called buckheead. Like many cities we have several parts of the city with their own area names (midtown, Virginia highlands, little 5 are a few of the others :). The title of the article made that misleading :) so I just wanted to clarify. I'm bothering all my guy friends with the urinal selfie to see if anyone recognizes the restaurant lol.
Me too!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Any mention of a diaper bag confiscated from dad's car along with the electronic devices? (A tweet just reminded me of this.)

Oh he was probably with Leanna for Valentine's dinner and of course took a selfie since he was dressed up. The cad could have cropped out the urinal. Good work, web developer! He was probably fired from HD for glaring things like that. LOL.
I don't see a wedding ring. Does anyone else?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

What's going on ? What's happening on NG???
Still have no electric!

Thank you Boytwnmom - did not know that!

Surprising that it is legal in so many states - would think it's a invasion of privacy. But maybe they feel since you are on their property it's ok? I don't know, I can't wrap my head around any way this could be ok to tape from the inside of a dressing room. What about female children who aren't covered in all areas after taking a top off, isn't that like child *advertiser censored*/voyeurism. People have been in major trouble by just taking innocent pictures of their children.

I think it's creepy and wrong and will watch for signs prior to entering dressing rooms, and stay away.

Crap.. you can't look out of your rear view mirror without seeing the baby's head for real and the seat is right there at your elbow.

Crap.. you can't look out of your rear view mirror without seeing the baby's head for real and the seat is right there at your elbow.

Arghhhh please someone anyone upload a screen shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member