GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wedding ring in the "urinal selfies"

It's ALL Leann's fault that he had to get a Beiber hairdo and was forced to take photos of himself near the potty.

LMAO. :laughing:

The "backing up" into a parking spot bothers me. I wonder if he had the optional navigation package that would include a backup camera. If so, he might be able to say he didn't use the mirror or turn around to watch where he was backing up to. Not that I can believe he never turned his head or looked into a mirror that would show the baby. Anyway, it was just a wild thought I had for one of his explanations that have made no sense.

There just are too many indications that he knew all along that poor baby was in the car, that I can't wrap my head around to make any good sense.
State said no

Hahahaha HLN - "New Pics Uncovered." Um, I think we all saw those last week. I split my side looking at some of them, lol.

Interesting about the wedding ring on/off.

:tyou:

Thanks to everybody for the NG updates! Thanks to your awesome posts, I can picture it in my mind. I really wanted to see for myself, but I couldn't. I'm definitely going to catch the NG replay at 2AM!

Everything on NG has already been "breaking news" on WS

I had held out significant hope that biodad had drugged him prior to leaving him. The kind of suffering he inflicted on this baby shows some serious hatred.

It repeats at 2am
But, but, but...some of us don't have HLN or cable! :please:

I'm sure the video will be all over the place in the next few days, but I want to see it now. I know, I'm impatient.

On NG, they're saying he may have also used anonymizer server websites to hide his internet activities!

But, but, but...some of us don't have HLN or cable! :please:

I'm sure the video will be all over the place in the next few days, but I want to see it now. I know, I'm impatient.

Hopefully it will be uploaded on YouTube sooner :(

For an IT guy, he did a pretty crappy job of hiding himself. Funny that he was passed over for promotion...

On NG, they're saying he may have also used anonymizer server websites to hide his internet activities!

Of course it is not odd she hired a different lawyer. Clearly their interests are not the same. He's behind bars and she isn't .
Talk about a conflict of interest ... I HATE when NG spouts nonsense like that!!!!

Yep and with GA allowing for her testimony to be compelled she could be forced to incriminate herself and she already knows she is being looked at with suspicion, smart move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sopprt victim families in hiring attorneys to guide them through the circus. I don't think someone hiring an attorney known for defending criminals is quite the same thing.

This :fence: is growing more and more uncomfortable. So much work too balance atop it . . .

Ok, a restaurant in the Buckhead area of ATL.
Scuse me if I'm late w this.

I noticed a comment in the link to hln or nancy grace ID'ed the place as Houstons.
Not vouching for accuracy, just repeating.
Linked article quoted a manager there as having referred to Ross as having reservations for that night (Feb 15) but no other time.
I wonder if he took Leanna there for din-din
(and took selfie in the john there for someone else?)
If there were reservations, was it a special occasion - romance or business (or monkey business?)

I wouldn't rule out Houston's but it's been forever since I've been there so I'm a little fuzzy on the restrooms. It's a nice restaurant, could be a date night, could be a place they RH and LH met friends for a nice dinner. It's a really good place to meet a group. There are 2 Houston's in buckhead to make it even more interesting...Lenox rd and another on peachtree rd. I actually thought it was dantanas or brio, but def could be Houston's.

I sopprt victim families in hiring attorneys to guide them through the circus. I don't think someone hiring an attorney known for defending criminals is quite the same thing.

This :fence: is growing more and more uncomfortable. So much work too balance atop it . . .

BBM

We'll be here on the other side, with LOTS of fluffy pillows :blowkiss:

I had a feeling that the recreation of the interior conditions of the vehicle would prove damning to JRH. I haven't watched it yet, but look forward to any still pics or videos that get uploaded here.

NO back up camera per testimony at probable cause hearing.

You can find the links to the videos in the media thread.

Thank you, Lovejac! I never heard if there was/was not a backup camera. So that is one more thing I can cross off the excuses list.

Of course she did! That way no one feels the need to run and tell her what she already knows.
In my experience the people who know don't say anything EVER.
They all sit back and let the person being cheated on look like a fool and keep on living their lie because they don't know.

In my experience it's pretty darn easy to tell, unless she/he has been a cheater since the day you met them.

I wonder if she really did know and when she found out.

That trip to her mom's may have just been for Mother's Day...

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Scott Peterson maintained throughout that Lacy knew about his many infidelities and was "fine" with them.

Since Lacy was murdered, along with their unborn baby, she is not able to say "oh hell NO! If I had known, I'd have kicked your sorry azz to the curb".

I wonder if Leanna went to her family and they told her to suck it up and make it work because Flabby Fifi was the "leader" of her family and her life.

I was married to a man whose family was uber fundie and they actually told me I was selfish for wanting to disobey my then-husband's wishes to NOT attend my father's funeral in another state. (Just because he thought a woman was too weak to drive 420 miles).

I went anyway and they chided me for 10 years about how "unevenly yoked" our marriage was and how I usurped my husband as the "leader" of our family. Because I went to my father's funeral.

Oddly, that marriage did not last. Shocker.

I am not making excuses for LH, but I do wonder how much pressure she may have gotten from her family to suck it up and obey her gross, flabby, loser cheating husband. I am not a pushover, nor a religious lemming, but I let my ex SIL and In-Laws bully be for YEARS into doing what THEY said God wanted. Because I was determined NOT to have a failed marriage. And the constant disapproval over me having will separate from my ex was very wearing. I still marvel that I made it out.

I am not a doormat and still, I ate ***** for years, trying to keep the peace. Eventually, you realize it is not worth it. Or you don't and something terrible happens.

I had a feeling that the recreation of the interior conditions of the vehicle would prove damning to JRH. I haven't watched it yet, but look forward to any still pics or videos that get uploaded here.
I can only imagine the prosecution is putting together the same demonstration - only even better. They could almost present this evidence, then rest their case.

I thought it was going to be tight but o.m.g. he really should try to work a plea.

Hopefully his attorney watches NG.

There is absolutely NO WAY to explain or excuse RH not seeing Cooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme