GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the updates folks. Dancing as fast as I can here to catch up. So I gather the new pics were shown on NG? TIA

The car he had to watch was to his left as he backed up. By using the rear view mirror on his side of the car, he could've easily backed up by lining himself up parallel. There was no need to worry about the right side since there was nothing directly to his right.
Unless he is blind in his right eye, deaf in his right ear, and is unable to turn his head to the right side due to some horrific accident, he knew Cooper was in the car.

Scott Peterson maintained throughout that Lacy knew about his many infidelities and was "fine" with them.

Since Lacy was murdered, along with their unborn baby, she is not able to say "oh hell NO! If I had known, I'd have kicked your sorry azz to the curb".

I wonder if Leanna went to her family and they told her to suck it up and make it work because Flabby Fifi was the "leader" of her family and her life.

I was married to a man whose family was uber fundie and they actually told me I was selfish for wanting to disobey my then-husband's wishes to NOT attend my father's funeral in another state. (Just because he thought a woman was too weak to drive 420 miles).

I went anyway and they chided me for 10 years about how "unevenly yoked" our marriage was and how I usurped my husband as the "leader" of our family. Because I went to my father's funeral.

Oddly, that marriage did not last. Shocker.

I am not making excuses for LH, but I do wonder how much pressure she may have gotten from her family to suck it up and obey her gross, flabby, loser cheating husband. I am not a pushover, nor a religious lemming, but I let my ex SIL and In-Laws bully be for YEARS into doing what THEY said God wanted. Because I was determined NOT to have a failed marriage. And the constant disapproval over me having will separate from my ex was very wearing. I still marvel that I made it out.

I am not a doormat and still, I ate ***** for years, trying to keep the peace. Eventually, you realize it is not worth it. Or you don't and something terrible happens.

This^^^ Every single point you made and just you in general :clap:

I am even more grossed out that someone was seen whispering in his right ear. That tells me the "deaf ear" was a ruse, probably more so that the ladies had to come real close to talk to him. Had to tell his buddies at work the same thing. You know just in case he met a cutie when they we all together at the movies or something.

Feigning a disability in order to play on the sympathy of an unsuspecting woman makes me sick.
I bet that old ear injury causes head and neck aches at inopportune times that require a shoulder massage or a tender temple and neck rub, which he then turns into a first kiss etc...

Ick ick Ick !!!![emoji37]

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

LOL Dr Drew had a video of one of Ross` friends saying he was a good father because he spent time with his son. He said `Ross, Justin, whatever you want to call him...``and started sort of laughing at that. Which leads me to wonder....why does he go by both names so often? This is weird to me too. JMO

Scott Peterson maintained throughout that Lacy knew about his many infidelities and was "fine" with them.

Since Lacy was murdered, along with their unborn baby, she is not able to say "oh hell NO! If I had known, I'd have kicked your sorry azz to the curb".

I wonder if Leanna went to her family and they told her to suck it up and make it work because Flabby Fifi was the "leader" of her family and her life.

I was married to a man whose family was uber fundie and they actually told me I was selfish for wanting to disobey my then-husband's wishes to NOT attend my father's funeral in another state. (Just because he thought a woman was too weak to drive 420 miles).

I went anyway and they chided me for 10 years about how "unevenly yoked" our marriage was and how I usurped my husband as the "leader" of our family. Because I went to my father's funeral.

I am not making excuses for LH, but I do wonder how much pressure she may have gotten from her family to suck it up and obey her gross, flabby, loser cheating husband. I am not a pushover, nor a religious lemming, but I let my ex SIL and In-Laws bully be for YEARS into doing what THEY said God wanted. Because I was determined NOT to have a failed marriage. And the constant disapproval over me having will separate from my ex was very wearing. I still marvel that I made it out.

I am not a doormat and still, I ate ***** for years, trying to keep the peace. Eventually, you realize it is not worth it. Or you don't and something terrible happens.

Wow! Just Wow! They didn't want you to go to your own father's funeral??? How selfish! 420 miles is nothing to drive, especially if you live in California. That's the distance between San Francisco and L.A. I've driven it alone before more than once in my life.

ETA: Since when is a marriage "yoked"?? Makes you sound like an ox, animal chattel.

I can only imagine the prosecution is putting together the same demonstration - only even better. They could almost present this evidence, then rest their case.

I would even suggest (if the trial is during the summer) bringing the jury to the parking lot, in the heat to see this demonstration

I am wondering the same thing about Leann. :(

It was a really misleading headline if you aren't from atlanta. The first comment on the article I'm pretty sure is correct about which restaurant but this is a restaurant packed part of atlanta (with 2 malls across the street from each other- Lenox and Phipps plaza) so it's hard to be 100%. This area of atlanta is a 20-30 minute non rush hour drive from where RH lived FYI. It's the closest part of atlanta to Marietta.

It really depends. Buckhead to May-retta can take upwards of an hour, even on a Saturday morning. I have driven it many times as I lived in Midtown and in Buckhead and my sister lived in Marietta. Even my BFF who lived in Smyrna was a good 30 minute drive at times.

Atlanta traffic is awful.

SO Lynn Balfour thinks RH reaction to finding Cooper dead in the car was normal.

That's ALL I'm going to say about that :rolleyes:

And yes, I have read that detailed article about parents who forget their children are in cars, and I know exactly who she is

ETA: they just showed a clip with her on Dr, Drew

Unless he is blind in his right eye, deaf in his right ear, and is unable to turn his head to the right side due to some horrific accident, he knew Cooper was in the car.

I tend to agree with you. Too many unfortunate coincidences and distractions would have had to come in to play for him not to see Cooper. Although I can explain away almost every piece of evidence that has been discussed, when I put all the explanations together, it's too much. However, I will still play devil's advocate for the time being. He is innocent until proven guilty.

Been sitting here hoping for a Bieber haircut reference tbh-thank you. OK, my adult sensibilities seem to have disappeared for the moment. I will be good, I will be good...

OMG!! Do you think JRH ate Justin Beiber? :what:

I gotta say,I may hate him less if this were the case........

I thought it was going to be tight but o.m.g. he really should try to work a plea.

I have a feeling he will.

All of it is SO damning. His attorney has very little wiggle room.

Remember Shelia Eddy? Her first plea was "not Guilty" and then the second time, she stunned everyone buy pleading guilty. Her attorney then stated that he went over all of the case law, every bit he could possibly read, and could not come up with a defense for her. Nothing. The evidence was so damning, he couldn't defend her. And that was with a confession from her co-conspirator. Not her.

I wouldn't want to be RH's defense attorney. He's practically indefensible.

Just wanted to thank you for sharing this.

Yep. It's a bible thing, basically saying that if your spouse is not on board with everything you demand or require, that you are not as good with God as they are. So you are not evenly "yoked".

And I decided I was NOT chattel. Hence, the end of my marriage. And I have never been happier.

But really, I wonder if LH isn't so immersed in that oppressive culture, like I was, that she would defend the blubbery cheater who was the "boss" of her, because her family told her that her discontent was HER moral weakness and not that of her husband. I promise you, it happens all of the time.

Still, I believe she is complicit and guilty as sin. Just trying to throw some light on the fundie mentality. I lived (through) it.

Your points also raise the sense that I have that this ''façade of compliance'' is necessary for her to maintain at this time so that the ''fundies'' continue to support and shield her (JMO) .....

I tend to agree with you. Too many unfortunate coincidences and distractions would have had to come in to play for him not to see Cooper. Although I can explain away almost every piece of evidence that has been discussed, when I put all the explanations together, it's too much. However, I will still play devil's advocate for the time being. He is innocent until proven guilty.

If that's the role you'll be playing, ( devils advocate) I'll be scrolling!
Thank you for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the role you'll be playing, ( devils advocate) I'll be scrolling!
Thank you for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just going to post that so thank you. ;)

Showing the urinal bathroom picture. LOL!

JLM says he lies about his name, his age and where he lives, but tells the truth about being married

ETA: TH asked if RH & LH could be swingers

Trapeze, here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members