GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on ? What's happening on NG???
Still have no electric!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recreating the car seat demo with a Hyundai Tucson, but the carseat appears to be the Britax rather than the Chicco Keyfit.

Recreating the car seat demo with a Hyundai Tucson, but the carseat appears to be the Britax rather than the Chicco Keyfit.

Are the seats virtually identical?

NG said they found the car seat off of LH Amazon wish list,

But she forgot to mention that they found THAT info from WS

Just to clarify it's an unnamed restaurant in an area of downtown atlanta called buckheead. Like many cities we have several parts of the city with their own area names (midtown, Virginia highlands, little 5 are a few of the others :). The title of the article made that misleading :) so I just wanted to clarify. I'm bothering all my guy friends with the urinal selfie to see if anyone recognizes the restaurant lol.

Ok, a restaurant in the Buckhead area of ATL.
Scuse me if I'm late w this.

I noticed a comment in the link to hln or nancy grace ID'ed the place as Houstons.
Not vouching for accuracy, just repeating.
Linked article quoted a manager there as having referred to Ross as having reservations for that night (Feb 15) but no other time.
I wonder if he took Leanna there for din-din
(and took selfie in the john there for someone else?)
If there were reservations, was it a special occasion - romance or business (or monkey business?)

Ok, a restaurant in the Buckhead area of ATL.
Scuse me if I'm late w this.

I noticed a comment in the link to hln or nancy grace ID'ed the place as Houstons.
Not vouching for accuracy, just repeating.
Linked article quoted a manager there as having referred to Ross as having reservations for that night (Feb 15) but no other time.
I wonder if he took Leanna there for din-din
(and took selfie in the john there for someone else?)
If there were reservations, was it a special occasion - romance or business (or monkey business?)

It's the day after valentines day.

I really hope that those of us who can't watch get to see the video later. :please:

Young women, that's who. Totally serious. They're used to seeing selfies in the bathroom with the fixtures in full view all of the time. My daughter does it and it drives me nuts. She's permabanned from taking pics with her phone in my bedroom/bath since she NEVER pays attention to what's in the background lol

:gasp:

I really hope that those of us who can't watch get to see the video later. :please:

It's just about killing me....that I can't see this demo.

Wow. And RH is probably even taller than that guy that was doing the re-creation.

I had in my mind what it would look like based on the testimony at the hearing about the 6 inches, but, wow!

That just blew my mind

Are the seats virtually identical?

It's not red, but it was rear-facing, so I guess it isn't the newer toddler seat.

The "backing up" into a parking spot bothers me. I wonder if he had the optional navigation package that would include a backup camera. If so, he might be able to say he didn't use the mirror or turn around to watch where he was backing up to. Not that I can believe he never turned his head or looked into a mirror that would show the baby. Anyway, it was just a wild thought I had for one of his explanations that have made no sense.

There just are too many indications that he knew all along that poor baby was in the car, that I can't wrap my head around to make any good sense.

NG calling it urinal selfie! Bahahahaha!

The "backing up" into a parking spot bothers me. I wonder if he had the optional navigation package that would include a backup camera. If so, he might be able to say he didn't use the mirror or turn around to watch where he was backing up to. Not that I can believe he never turned his head or looked into a mirror that would show the baby. Anyway, it was just a wild thought I had for one of his explanations that have made no sense.

There just are too many indications that he knew all along that poor baby was in the car, that I can't wrap my head around to make any good sense.

NO back up camera per testimony at probable cause hearing.

You can find the links to the videos in the media thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme