GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it recorded also. Word for word... "We performed an experiment with the car seat that we have now identified that mommy wanted off a wishlist. We found it on her Amazon wish list. Its a Britex. Look at what we found"

And then it abruptly cuts off to Mr. Duffy. It seems someone should have edited it better, or told her that they did not use that seat- as it is obvious he is using a different seat- as I said above......um I agreed with you on that......

The seat he used is the same size as that chicco, imo.

They are ALWAYS doing this. During the JA trial they used a shorter than life shelf with fixed as opposed to on-pin shelves to re-enact the crime scene and make an argument. It's completely and amateurishly inaccurate.

zyby6yzy.jpg

He is a big n tall guy.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

^^^^^^ORIGINAL ie FIRST POST TONIGHT REGARDING RIGHT EAR.....
for those who don't or can't read the entire thread.
thanks popsicle :loveyou:

Nancy Grace must have read Websleuths the other day - posts were made 7/09/14 first one being at 5:45pm by ReadyorNot with a few others to follow.

Check it out in the Small Details Thread, page 10, post #243 - for those who may have missed it.

I would bring over the posts/conversation but not that tech savvy - sorry :blushing:

He is 6'2". He would have had to have the seat ALL the way back- and he more than filled that seat horizontally.

I agree he would have had to move the seat back for sure, but not lean it back.

It was for employees only so it was almost positively discounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!
Around here daycare for an infant is $700- $900
Inside the perimeter nearer Atlanta it's $1150- $1350 max.

It averages $250 a week.
There may be a few Montessori schools that exceed $1350 but I don't know of any.
I found one! Primrose $1700 month.

Our min wage it $7.25 still and daycare workers don't make much more than that. Perhaps that's why they are less costly?

Lol. I was googling restaurant bathrooms earlier., hate to think of what the police would think if they viewed my google history!!! I thought of Cheesecake Factory too. I have family visiting next week so I'll be in that area so maybe I'll sneak in some bathroom sleuthing :).
In the men's room? lol I seriously hope that is your, ahem, regular stomping grounds or WS has taken over your life TOO much! rofl

Hey guys, does LE know and if so has it been mentioned, was he texting any on the way to work? Could he have been so busy checking out boobies that he wasn't paying any attention to his son? Not that such a thing would be an excuse, but on one of the talking heads a attorney was implying that could have been the case. Sorry I don't have link. He was just making an excuse anyway but I did wonder after that.

Hey guys, does LE know and if so has it been mentioned, was he texting any on the way to work? Could he have been so busy checking out boobies that he wasn't paying any attention to his son? Not that such a thing would be an excuse, but on one of the talking heads a attorney was implying that could have been the case. Sorry I don't have link. He was just making an excuse anyway but I did wonder after that.

I have wondered that since hearing about the six different texting, (sexting) buddy's he had. He sure was on that phone alot. But then again I see everybody on their phone doing one thing or another. Multitasking has gotten out of hand. I personally can't stand it. I am waiting to see the phone records from both of them, could be why he was late for work, laying in the bed sexting with his buddy's. If it's true that their marriage was in trouble and he was getting attention from his pals then maybe his mind was on other things. I will not be surprised to hear that used as a defense. jmo idk

Harris Tucson- front seats are back beyond door split;

4071813_G.jpg

To answer the question about the frequent flyer miles: Many credit cards have rewards programs where for every dollar you spend, you get 1 or 2 points in an airline miles points programs. For example, my card is linked to my Delta account so I charge everything -- utilities, groceries, gas, everything -- to maximize my miles. It works out to about one free plane ticket a year.

Maybe Ross was trying to claim he started using the credit card a lot to accrue more miles. But 4,000 miles won't really get you anywhere. It was just a way to try to make himself sound financially savvy and shrewd rather than a doofus in more debt than he could handle. $4,000 is a lot of debt on a $60K/year income.

DH and I got a credit card at the airport one day. They offered 2 free T-shirts for the local city AND 2 round-trip flights if we charged $3000 in the first 3 months. We signed up on the spot, charged our much-needed furnace/AC system, paid the bill off and went to Vegas.

Wonder what RH's women friends think of him now. The sexting ones I mean.

I'm surprised NG or JVM hasn't looked up some of the women and have them talk on TV.

Wonder what RH's women friends think of him now. The sexting ones I mean.
I think most of his "friends" are relieved that the real Ross came out before they got involved with him any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7