GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say he is unattractive compared to other high-profile narcissistic killers?
I am sure there are thousands of unattractive narcissists, their crimes just don't get picked up by the media. For some of the people listed, them being attractive is a big reason we know about their case.

However...remember how so many were defending him in the beginning? I think a lot of people thought he looked like a harmless teddy bear from his pictures....

BBM

Wow, I didn't see that coming

Maybe she has 'advice' to share with the family about what is yet to come.....

.....her last words to him at the jail and advice on how to fill up his account in jail

I pointed my remote at my camera and pushed a button and nothing happened :(

iPhone 5S filters out infrared... Not sure about other iPhones. I'm totally bummed because I want to be able to do this too! :tantrum:

Maybe the Inlaws home is safer, or has a basement, perhaps her parents don't want people camped out on the street like in Florida?

I am pretty sure my dad would not want me at his home after something like this. Then again his glock wouldn't mind.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I started to respond to the OP, but figured as much and decided not to bother. Can you give me a hint on where in the video it is so I can see for myself, though. TIA :seeya:

ear.jpg

Boy, it's hard to tell. To me, it looks like any normal person responding to a comment; in fact I didn't pick up anything odd when I watched the video originally.

OTOH I couldn't capture enough frames to show anything decisive. Maybe someone else can do a better job.

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tiBT_0nNg&list=PLNHOFrvGEFQ5sTpIq03c5NyRQgjPC0AOu&index=2 starting around 1 min.

And the Twitter Friend who has known him since 10th grade and was a groomsmen in his wedding states that he was the one that drove him to the hospital after the bottle rocket went off in his ear. [modsnip]

FWIW.

Nobody that I have seen is questioning whether the incident happened. I believe it did, or rather who cares if it did? I am merely questioning the assertion that he was unable to hear Cooper in the car because he would have been on his right.

Is that the BM that introduced them and was in their wedding?

So is that woman at the door talking to the reporter RH mom or LH mom? I couldn't tell

I have a suggestion about what should be done with the msm at the door, but it would be tasteless given the thread. I feel so badly for the gma's

View attachment 54647

Boy, it's hard to tell. To me, it looks like any normal person responding to a comment; in fact I didn't pick up anything odd when I watched the video originally.

OTOH I couldn't capture enough frames to show anything decisive. Maybe someone else can do a better job.

ETA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-tiBT_0nNg&list=PLNHOFrvGEFQ5sTpIq03c5NyRQgjPC0AOu&index=2 starting around 1 min.

It is hard to tell. Especially if you don't have hearing loss. He turns his head at 1:02, looks into the officer's face with his left ear facing more toward him and says what or huh. The statement from LE is obviously short, but he hears it the second time and nods. Compare it to how he acts when his attorney speaks in his left ear.

Maybe the Inlaws home is safer, or has a basement, perhaps her parents don't want people camped out on the street like in Florida?

I am pretty sure my dad would not want me at his home after something like this. Then again his glock wouldn't mind.

Actually....the IL's live where I wouldn't want to walk alone after dark. The mom lives in a much nicer area. More secluded, too.

Either way.... They found her. Haha

C. Wilkerson thinks that RH wanted out, his family is religious so divorce would be frowned upon by them. Especially divorce with a young child.

But if an accident happened and they lost a child, a lot of marriages don't survive the loss of a child, so divorce would be understandable.

:gasp: C Wilkerson actually said that? if an accident happened and they lost a child, a lot of marriages don't survive the loss of a child, so divorce would be understandable.

I find it creepy wanting to talk to the inlaws when their son killed my child ........ hopefully this is a one time visit and she should be getting her tail out of there and not looking back.............how could they even have anything to talk about with all that ''awkward'' sexting evidence ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

C. Wilkerson thinks that RH wanted out, his family is religious so divorce would be frowned upon by them. Especially divorce with a young child.

But if an accident happened and they lost a child, a lot of marriages don't survive the loss of a child, so divorce would be understandable.

let's see but his mother ((the religious one)) hollers out you SOB to the Judge??? hmmm

Actually....the IL's live where I wouldn't want to walk alone after dark. The mom lives in a much nicer area. More secluded, too.

If it was actually 11Alive, they followed her!
I hope it was an Alabama station that forwarded the video here to Atlanta.

further evidence she married ''down''?

It is hard to tell. Especially if you don't have hearing loss. He turns his head at 1:02, looks into the officer's face with his left ear facing more toward him and says what or huh. The statement from LE is obviously short, but he hears it the second time and nods. Compare it to how he acts when his attorney speaks in his left ear.

He is slightly turned away from the direction of the officer, and he is not expecting his comment. So in my opinion he is acting caught off guard. The reaction to teh attorney is expected because he can see him lean in.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say he is unattractive compared to other high-profile narcissistic killers?
I am sure there are thousands of unattractive narcissists, their crimes just don't get picked up by the media. For some of the people listed, them being attractive is a big reason we know about their case.

However...remember how so many were defending him in the beginning? I think a lot of people thought he looked like a harmless teddy bear from his pictures....

Good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members