GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but I think I read that the "child free" was meant to be only for people without children, who did not want children. If he was a participant, Imo, he would have had to pretend he did not have any kids. Jmo

I wish I could have read the page before it was pulled. Did you find that useing the wayback search?

I actually saw that info on Dr. Drew a couple of days ago.

It can probably be found on the HLN website

Nope! It's his left hand. No matter how the picture is taken, it is his left side. Just like when you look in a mirror at yourself - your left side is still your left side. :)

It's counter-intuitive, but no...when taking a selfie using mirror, the image is reversed--what looks like it should be your left hand is actually your right. Here you go; I took a 'selfie' of me in the mirror (such as it is ;)). I'm wearing no rings on my right hand, and my wedding ring on my left hand. I've labeled "LEFT" in the mirror so you can just see the pronged setting showing.

In JRH's 'urinal selfie' (also taken using mirror), the hand on that same side of the picture as mine (his LEFT hand) is down by his side, out of the photo. He is holding his iPhone with his right hand, therefore no wedding ring is seen in the photo because it's the wrong hand for it.

He was disgusting to watch during that hearing, his facial expressions and I only saw tears coming down one cheek, I'm going to shed a tear so I can get my way. He looked like a big baby sitting there, and if the lawyer thinks it is a good idea for him to comb his hair that way to look younger, and sit there pathetic, he is wrong. That poor pitiful look he was going for backfired, he was pouting, it was like watching a grown man in an orange onesie, only thing missing was his rattle.

Seriously funny... 'Grown man in an orange onesie'... I laughed so hard I snorted and scared my dog! :)

Yes very bad look. He looks like a big man baby with no sense of humor and no spine. Also he looks like he complains and whines a lot. Also, I imagine that in spite of how he appears from out here, he fancies himself someone clever and a bit of a ladies' man. But he was so desperate and defensive in his online postings... 'Message me, I'm harmless'... 'Being ignored is the worst'... And 'Yes I am married'.

I have been wondering and am woefully behind still, so I apologize if this has been discussed already, but I'm wondering if his ED has been a long term problem, or only a problem once they'd decided to try to conceive? I really doubt that he is a person who is able to have an honest talk with his spouse about intimacy. He just seems spineless, insecure and far more apt to lie.

Low testosterone isn't all that uncommon... the couple of men I've know who've had that problem didn't seem to have ED. They were just tired all the time. I wonder if he just really never wanted a child to begin with but rather than honestly discuss that, he kept his mouth shut and went ahead, all the while feeling like a victim or like he'd been forced into parenthood by LH, but perhaps also by community and family expectations as well?

So she went to the Harris' and not her mom's?

Watch the video. He clearly turns his head so he can hear out of his left ear.

More NG BS.

Agree! I could never sit on his jury because my mind is already made up, he is guilty.

However, watching the vid he sits, looks down and sees LE's arm/hand, THEN he looks up at LE. He did not appear, to me, to respond to a whisper in his ear. He responded to noticing the hand/arm in front of him.

Besides, deaf in right ear doesn't mean he can't hear. (or see) Or smell.

:blush::blush::blush:
I heard about it I have searched a good bit and my searches failed.

Are you talking about the child free site? Wish we knew some user names. Posts are sometimes dug up that way. Not by me, but smarter people here :)

I find none of those people remotely attractive.
Lol, I knew somebody would say that. Neither do I, but the fact is that all of them had a "following" and received "fan mail" galore behind bars. I don't personally find them attractive, but still, if you put JRH's picture up on the wall with them, it would definitely be a "one of these things is not like the other" situation. It's hard to explain but hopefully someone will understand what I mean and not shame me for making the observation, lol.

On that Child free subreddit they use the term "sizzlers" in reference to children who bake to death in hot cars

It's not just that subreddit. I've found references to it from 2011 that aren't on Reddit. In fact, that may be how he got to the subreddit -- depending on the timing. Here's an example. The link to the happilychildfree.com is dead, but here's a recount of what it said at this link:

http://richmondmom.com/2011/07/28/breeders-and-prostitots-and-child-haters/

From the link:

Take for example the “Childfree Lingo” page, a sort of glossary for the Child-Free with entries such as:

Prostitot – This is the term for underage kids who are dressed up to be far too sexual. This applies to the 14-year-olds whose parents let them dress like prostitutes, but also applies to toddlers that parents will dress up in inappropriate t-shirts that are suggestive. Breeders shriek that everyone is out to molest their fugly little brats, but then they put T-shirts on their 4-year-olds that say, “I’m going commando!” Ridiculous.

One “dictionary entry” in particular stopped me in my tracks. It’s probably one of the cruelest things I’ve ever seen:

Lil Sizzlers – This is the term for children who are left to die in hot cars by their parents. (Ever notice how the pro-life movement never cares about Lil Sizzlers? You’ll never see them picketing over this!)

I'm pretty sure that in that clip, the white/cream vinyl sided house is the Harris' and the wooded home is LH's mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste