GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg...what's funnier is that there's a pic of the maggianos mens room on yelp! lmbo

eta: ok, the ladies. But still!
[emoji90] I even found a restaurant potty blog!
There are a lot of Buckhead toilets on the web. Lol
Not Cheesecake factory either.

Atlanta Fish Market? Ruth's Chris?
I am gonna find out!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

People are saying to get a lawyer, but it will cost several hundred dollars to do that for something simple.

Do people have that much money available ?

Leanna's attorney probably is costing several thousand dollars.

I imagine her parents are forking over the money
She gets a lawyer here and moves to Alabama? 3 hours away? I'd want my lawyer closer than that. She must not be too worried about anything. If Cobb County shows up at mamma's door he exactly rush over there...
Then again they can't question her can they?

Not Maggiano's

http://m.yelp.com/biz/maggianos-little-italy-atlanta
2e7yba3y.jpg

I can't believe I searching for toilets! I wanna know!!!
Cheesecake Factory?
We aren't talking 5 star are we?
My wild Buckhead days were in the late 80's...

Lol. I was googling restaurant bathrooms earlier., hate to think of what the police would think if they viewed my google history!!! I thought of Cheesecake Factory too. I have family visiting next week so I'll be in that area so maybe I'll sneak in some bathroom sleuthing :).

People are saying to get a lawyer, but it will cost several hundred dollars to do that for something simple.

Do people have that much money available ?

Leanna's attorney probably is costing several thousand dollars.

I imagine her parents are forking over the money

Leanne's case is high profile, there are attorney's chomping at the bit to represent her, money or no money for sure.

As far as everyone talking about asking for a lawyer or citing that you want one right away...money does not really effect that. If the police take you in for questioning, you can ask for attorney and they have to stop talking to you immediately whether they are going to charge you or not. If they don't have enough to charge you, they will simply stop talking and tell you to have a nice day. If they do have enough to charge you, they will read you your Miranda Rights and provide you with an attorney because you asked for one.

The point is, you never have to talk either way. If you request an attorney immediately, they cannot continue to talk to you. Arrest or not.

Police: Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions
You: I would like to request a lawyer (money does not matter)
Police: Okay. thank you for your time. (or) You are under arrest for....

That is how it works. The minute you request an attorney ...they can no longer talk to you. They either let you go because they do not have enough or they may take you into custody but they still cannot talk to you and they will have to provide you with a lawyer if they detain you..

Yes, at exactly 1:02 he does the head tilty thing. Stupid thing to lie about anyway. Easily verifiable by medical records and his long time work bud corroborated. He has no reason at all to lie. He could always just say he didn't know. jmo

You are right, but it kind of debunks the testimony of his friend who said he has to move to his right side just to talk to him. Doesn't it?

Trying to figure out where RH took his urinal selfie
I know, I was trying to make a joke and obviously it didn't work. I'm tired too

Maybe Karmady got a chuckle out of it?

:eek:fftobed:

I am gonna find out!

Uh oh, gngr snap is on a mission :scared:

ETA: I just noticed your poop smiley! I didn't even know we had a poop smiley!

I got 214 miles 3hrs 15 min

I'm not exactly sure... but that's how long it usually takes me to get to Birmingham and Ttown is past it.

I had a gf that was married to a man whom had cancer as a child and was unable to have children. They spent thousands for her to get pregnant and it took them 8 inseminations to finally get pregnant. They had been married for 16 years and had it all, a new baby girl, a new home, 2 nice vehicles, she became jealous of her daughter and the attention her husband gave her. Needless to say she had an affair and lost everything and walk away from her baby that worked so hard to have. Her ex now has full custody and is remarried , it's something I wouldn't believe could happen until I saw it first hand, people can be jealous of their babies.

Clinical NPD parents can be quite jealous of their children, which I guess naturally comes out in sick ways, like sexual competitiveness, competing for the child's friends attention, trying to 'steal' their boyfriends or girlfriends as they get older (and spouses), and of course, all kinds of emotional and physical abuse and degradation.

Some of the ways RH has been acting - like only showing emotion or expressing concerns relating to himself - seem to fall into that narcissistic category. Just MOO. I'm not a therapist :)

Only thing I miss using tapatalk is the emoticons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I was trying to make a joke and obviously it didn't work. I'm tired too

Maybe Karmady got a chuckle out of it?

:eek:fftobed:

Yep, I was going to bed an hour ago :bed:

I must be sleep posting

She gets a lawyer here and moves to Alabama? 3 hours away? I'd want my lawyer closer than that. She must not be too worried about anything. If Cobb County shows up at mamma's door he exactly rush over there...
Then again they can't question her can they?

She's got her ducks lined up.....

There is a poop smiley? OMG. I need to add it too -->> :camera: :doughboy:

I was looking for a toilet smiley but .....sigh, there are none.

I am gonna find out!

are they rated too???? ambiance? great place to hook up take photos etc

Every single citizen can request a public defender if they cannot afford a private attorney. Police cannot keep you unless they charge you and you certainly do not have to talk. If you are read your miranda rights...you simply request a public defender. Period. Further, police cannot question you one more second if you ask for an attorney, even without reading you your miranda rights. If they are not going to arrest you at that point, the conversation has to stop right there. If they are going to arrest and charge you, they have to provide you with one if you cannot afford one.

The point is, you never have to talk either way. If you request an attorney immediately, the cannot continue to talk to you. Arrest or not.

Public defenders are for those without assets. If you have a home, cars, job, savings, like most middle class people, you will not qualify for a public defender.

I asked an attorney to write a letter once. A simple letter.

He said he could not write what I wanted without researching . His name would be on it and he would not just write a letter. He said to figure at least $500. I found another way.

I cannot imagine that many people have a few thousand dollars that they would spend getting an attorney if they were innocent. I would wait to see what is happening before I ever ponied up that kind of cash,

It is not refundable

You are right, but it kind of debunks the testimony of his friend who said he has to move to his right side just to talk to him. Doesn't it?

Asking the officer to speak to his good ear probably wasn't an option. If someone talks to my bad ear, I will try to hear them by doing the head tilt. If I still can't, I'll ask them to say it again after turning my head. However, with people I deal with daily, like my kids, they will know why I didn't hear them and will go immediately to my good ear. I did the head tilt thing and the "I'm sorry, can you say it again" thing like 10 times today in a room full of strangers. I actually changed my seat so I could see the witnesses' eyes and mouth because he was speaking to my bad side. Telling him to change his seat or asking the person who obstructed my view to move wasn't an option -- so I compensated. Like I said, though, it will be very easy to verify whether or not he has significant hearing loss, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6