DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Maggiano's

http://m.yelp.com/biz/maggianos-little-italy-atlanta
2e7yba3y.jpg

I can't believe I searching for toilets! I wanna know!!!
Cheesecake Factory?
We aren't talking 5 star are we?
My wild Buckhead days were in the late 80's...

It said he tried MJ once, in 1987 I believe? Not really a big smoking gun, as most of us tried it at some point. It doesn't seem like he was an addict (or admitted to it in the polygraphs, etc. for his dispatcher job).

I wonder if he inhaled

I thought she didn't get to see him when she went to the jail the other day.

I hope she is making a deal now that she has an attorney.

Maybe that was the reason for visiting RH

a) to remind him to keep his mouth shut
b) to get his permission

c) visit to tell RH in person she was heading back to Bama to stay with folks and by the way I have hired my own lawyer, if you need to talk to me you can have your lawyer call my lawyer

I totally agree.
I think ...if my son was allegedly murdered by my husband... And I had zero to do with it. I wouldn't hire a defense attorney.

Once arrested... Darn tootin I'm exercising my rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I get what you're saying, I do... but what about the comments you made that LED to your arrest? When you were laying it all out on the line because you've got nothing to hide -- but someone interpreted it differently?

I guess I look at like this -- I don't have the $ to hire an atty regardless -- but I also don't have the $ to lose while I spend time in jail, waiting for it all to get worked out...

I just think there are SO many factors that go into a person's decision to hire an atty and that fact alone shouldn't be used against them.... JMO

c) visit to tell RH in person she was heading back to Bama to stay with folks and by the way I have hired my own lawyer, if you need to talk to me you can have your lawyer call my lawyer

If she has a lick of sense, that would be the smartest thing to do.

I personally hope that she feels like she's close to being arrested and wants to spend some time with her family before that happens.

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.

Atlanta area to Tuscaloosa is about 3 hours. Not sure if that's her hometown.

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.
I got 214 miles 3hrs 15 min

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

And I get what you're saying, I do... but what about the comments you made that LED to your arrest? When you were laying it all out on the line because you've got nothing to hide -- but someone interpreted it differently?

I guess I look at like this -- I don't have the $ to hire an atty regardless -- but I also don't have the $ to lose while I spend time in jail, waiting for it all to get worked out...

I just think there are SO many factors that go into a person's decision to hire an atty and that fact alone shouldn't be used against them.... JMO

Agree. If you have done all that talk laying out your life to show how innocent you are and they still arrest you, you are in deep, deep doo-doo.

People are saying to get a lawyer, but it will cost several hundred dollars to do that for something simple.

Do people have that much money available ?

Leanna's attorney probably is costing several thousand dollars.

I imagine her parents are forking over the money

I dont know if I buy this web page childless life as a supporting evidence of killing Cooper . When I thought about it that is the perfect place for a dog to troll for affairs . I worked with plenty of dogs over the years. Some of them I would trust them with $1000 for years but not 10 min with my wife. Dated info married , infertile or hates kids were good prospects for affairs. The idea that they dont want kids may have been a good prospects for fooling around a real in for him .

So many small things can have various interpretations but the pile is pretty big, For all to coincide for innocence.

I think it is very very damning and not at all small. It shows state of mind and what Ross had been thinking about before his child, very suspiciously died in a car after he "forgot" to drop him off at daycare in a matter of 30 seconds.

Not a small detail at all.

If I frequented websites with instructions about how to make a bomb and then was a suspect in a bombing would that be a "small coincidence" that was being misconstrued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj