GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete Combs ‏@Reporterpete 4m
Cobb Co Chief Deputy Milton Beck denies Ross Harris has been moved to mental ward or been threatened by other inmates. #HotCarDeath
Thank you very much!
No one is threatening him cause he is in a safe place
protected from all the ills of the world. UNLIKE his baby boy!

ok who was asking about the infared?
Last time or I'm gonna have to wear the "power poster" hat.
[emoji145]
Look at your remote the part you point toward the tv . Push the volume up/down button do you see anything?
ny9ebaqa.jpg

Now turn on your cell cam and push the volume up/down while looking through the camera, * like your were going to take a picture of it.
Now what do you see?

tera3ugu.jpg

Not all cameras are infared nut this is a way you can look for them in public places or private homes if ya ever get that feeling...

Thank you very much!
No one is threatening him cause he is in a safe place
protected from all the ills of the world. UNLIKE his baby boy!

ok who was asking about the infared?
Last time or I'm gonna have to wear the "power poster" hat.
[emoji145]
Look at your remote the part you point toward the tv . Push the volume up/down button do you see anything?
ny9ebaqa.jpg

Now turn on your cell cam and push the volume up/down while looking through the camera, * like your were going to take a picture of it.
Now what do you see?

tera3ugu.jpg

Not all cameras are infared nut this is a way you can look for them in public places or private homes if ya ever get that feeling...

I have an iphone5 with the same remote as in the above photo.

I see nothing:(

Can I look at the image on the screen? Because that's what I'm doing and it's not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about anyone else, but I always approach these cases, new evidence, and all hearings with an "open mind". It's a bit insulting that it's being insinuated that because the majority of us plainly see his guilt, through logic, reasoning and fact--that we are somehow closed minded. :facepalm:

I agree but, have to remember some don't realize the difference between a "hearing" and a "trial". I've had to explain that a few times in the past week or so. For me, the evidence is what speaks. I don't care how many tears I see.

I agree but, have to remember some don't realize the difference between a "hearing" and a "trial". I've had to explain that a few times in the past week or so. For me, the evidence is what speaks. I don't care how many tears I see.

IMO it doesn't matter, to me, if it's a probable cause hearing, or a murder trial... on this board ( we are not jurors) and ferreting out the TRUTH.

That's just my opinion.

Harris urinal selfies show he wasn't wearing a wedding ring.

I wondered that at first, but then remembered--things are in reverse when shot using a mirror. He's holding the phone in his right hand in that photo IIRC.

(And pls forgive is this has already been mentioned; I'm still trying to catch up!)

Regarding the location of the buckhead selfie RH took...Quoting myself to correct part, I see the manager said rh dined there with one other person on Saturday, February 15th. Getting reservations in atlanta, particularly buckhead, on valentines weekend is something that typically takes at least a month advance planning, and i mean at least a month if not 2 for a nice upscale restaurant in buckhead. Just an FYI.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblog...ook-bathroom-selfie-during-val/?__federated=1

The black and white tiled floor makes me think of Maggianos?

I quoted the wrong post of yours, but you know which one I mean! :seeya:

[h=1]Harris personnel file released[/h]
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) – WIAT 42 News has obtained a copy of Justin “Ross” Harris’ personnel file from the time that he was employed as a dispatcher with the Tuscaloosa Police Department. The documents detail Harris’ employment history, some drug use, and the results of a polygraph test that was conducted before his hire. Harris was hired as a tele communicator basic with the police department in June of 2006. He was promoted in his second year with the department, and then in May 2009, he resigned.

http://wiat.com/2014/07/10/harris-personnel-file-released/

impt...............bumping up

I was wondering that too IF this is a selfie taken in a nice restaurant on valentines weekend. Maybe his wife wasn't his dinner partner. That's crazy speculation, but regardless it's really strange he does not have his ring on in this pic.

Well then I'm crazy too. It could have been a post-Valentine's Day hookup. Or maybe he was getting off on being the bad boy, knowing his wife was out there sitting at a table. I get the feeling that a lot of RH's excitement came from doing stuff right under the nose of other people.

Hopingicanhelp.....I really do agree. A judge once told me, if you are ever ever arrested, or even questioned, shut up and say NOTHING except " I would like to talk to my lawyer". Period. End. Of. Story. And that is coming from a decorated judge. One can cooperate, but under the advisement of a lawyer.

Honestly, its' just good advice. The justice system does not work the same for everybody and it can be very very flawed, because the human beings that run our system are just that, human beings and they can be biased, fallible, and flawed.

I would never say one word without representation, and I know I'll never have anything to hide. But I know my rights and I would protect them with my life.

So, I'm not throwing anything at you...I totally agree. :seeya:

Name and rank.

I love your post. You probably got across what I was trying to say in a much better way. :)

I don't know how common it is but my husband is third-generation Miami with relatives from North Carolina and Georgia, and among their various naming traditions is one where a child is called (known) by his middle name – I don't know about girls.

My husband legally changed his middle name to his given one after after his dad died. During his dad's final months he was very sick and often hospitalized and nurses calling him by his first name just confused the poor man. Hubby says he doesn't want that to happen to him.

Weirdly, my ex is a techie who grew up in East Cobb, is chubby, had come and go work hours, is originally from South Carolina and was called only by his middle name by one group in his circle and only by his first name by another group. Fortunately, my kids are still alive to speak of it!

I dont know if I buy this web page childless life as a supporting evidence of killing Cooper . When I thought about it that is the perfect place for a dog to troll for affairs . I worked with plenty of dogs over the years. Some of them I would trust them with $1000 for years but not 10 min with my wife. Dated info married , infertile or hates kids were good prospects for affairs. The idea that they dont want kids may have been a good prospects for fooling around a real in for him .

So many small things can have various interpretations but the pile is pretty big, For all to coincide for innocence.

I still don't have an answer.

Could it be at the Buckhead Diner?

They have checkerboard floors...
I'm behind it's probably been figured out by now.
ajysatem.jpg

edu7y2et.jpg

I don't think so...I think it's been maybe 2 years since I've been there but it's the marbled walls in the urinal selfie that make me think it's not what I remember in buckhead diners restrooms. My memory of the restrooms at buckhead diner are just like the rest of the restaurant, kind of upscale diner, but not overdone. I'm a huge water drinker so I visit a lot of restaurant restrooms AND I've been in atl for 34 years so you'll have to forgive me if I'm wrong. :). If it's not Houston's I'm leaning towards brio.

[h=1]Harris personnel file released[/h]
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) – WIAT 42 News has obtained a copy of Justin “Ross” Harris’ personnel file from the time that he was employed as a dispatcher with the Tuscaloosa Police Department. The documents detail Harris’ employment history, some drug use, and the results of a polygraph test that was conducted before his hire. Harris was hired as a tele communicator basic with the police department in June of 2006. He was promoted in his second year with the department, and then in May 2009, he resigned.

http://wiat.com/2014/07/10/harris-personnel-file-released/

I wonder what the drugs were.

The black and white tiled floor makes me think of Maggianos?

I quoted the wrong post of yours, but you know which one I mean! :seeya:

Hadn't thought of maggianos! That's actually a really good suggestion. I knew it seemed like an Italian restaurant I've been to in buckhead. You may be right!

I totally agree.
I think ...if my son was allegedly murdered by my husband... And I had zero to do with it. I wouldn't hire a defense attorney.

Once arrested... Darn tootin I'm exercising my rights.

Why would you wait until you were arrested to exercise your right?

Watch the video. He clearly turns his head so he can hear out of his left ear.

More NG BS.

I disagree with you, I believe he turned enough to LOOK at the sheriff who was speaking to him. Normal people do look at whomever is speaking to them, and that man is in a position of authority so of course he was even more attentive when spoken to.

If you notice also, the sheriff started speaking to him before he looks at him. The sheriff does not start over, he was practically done saying it by the time Ross looks at him. You dont see Ross indicating he didnt hear it or the sheriff repeating himself in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes