GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered that at first, but then remembered--things are in reverse when shot using a mirror. He's holding the phone in his right hand in that photo IIRC.

(And pls forgive is this has already been mentioned; I'm still trying to catch up!)
Nope! It's his left hand. No matter how the picture is taken, it is his left side. Just like when you look in a mirror at yourself - your left side is still your left side. :)

I dont know if I buy this web page childless life as a supporting evidence of killing Cooper . When I thought about it that is the perfect place for a dog to troll for affairs . I worked with plenty of dogs over the years. Some of them I would trust them with $1000 for years but not 10 min with my wife. Dated info married , infertile or hates kids were good prospects for affairs. The idea that they dont want kids may have been a good prospects for fooling around a real in for him .

So many small things can have various interpretations but the pile is pretty big, For all to coincide for innocence.

AT this point we don't know if he ever posted there.

At the probable cause hearing the testimony was that he read 4 articles on that subreddit.

If he did post on there, I'm sure LE will find out

I have an iphone5 with the same remote as in the above photo.

I see nothing:(

Can I look at the image on the screen? Because that's what I'm doing and it's not working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try the ok button the middle red one, hold it down, it should stay on so you can see it.

Infrared TV Remote seen through Cell Phone Camera: http://youtu.be/JETpLQIyPss

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

I wonder what the drugs were.

It said he tried MJ once, in 1997. Not really a big smoking gun, as most of us tried it at some point. It doesn't seem like he was an addict (or admitted to it in the polygraphs, etc. for his dispatcher job).

Why would you wait until you were arrested to exercise your right?

I also have the right to keep my mouth shut.
But why would/should I?

In all honesty, I would probably be incoherent ....

--------a better example....

If my child were ever missing scenario ....I would never shut up, go away, hide behind lawyers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.

Ah, a bit of weed in the 80s is not significant MOO.

I disagree with you, I believe he turned enough to LOOK at the sheriff who was speaking to him. Normal people do look at whomever is speaking to them, and that man is in a position of authority so of course he was even more attentive when spoken to.

Completely disagree. He does that little twisting movement with his head that is very common with people who are hard of hearing. I see it all of the time.

Oh wait. Do they mean 1997 not 1987? He would have been 6 years old in 1987.

Watch the video. He clearly turns his head so he can hear out of his left ear.

More NG BS.

I started to respond to the OP, but figured as much and decided not to bother. Can you give me a hint on where in the video it is so I can see for myself, though. TIA :seeya:

Oh wait. Do they mean 1997 not 1987? He would have been 6 years old in 1987.

Yeah, I was going by my recollection of the article I skimmed. My bad! Would have been 1997, yep. Makes more sense! :)

Maybe that was the reason for visiting RH

a) to remind him to keep his mouth shut
b) to get his permission
Any chance she was there to say, "F you, you're on your own, I hope you rot"?

One can hope, but somehow I really doubt it.

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.

Next state over...a few hours, tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member