GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she`s worried that Ross will start talking against her. r.e. Leanna lawyering up.

It is common with girls too. My close friends/family call me by my middle name, even putting it on birthday checks so that I have to explain it to the teller when I get them cashed. Others, like friends from my daughter's school, the teachers, anything professional, know me by my first name. The problem is, my nickname is actually only part of my middle name. I have a La in front of my middle name that my mother, dad and family dropped when calling me by my "name". Makes it very confusing. lol

Thanks for that. And yeah, that's the kind of stuff my hubby went through before the name change. I don't know if that's just an Old South tradition or what but until I met him I'd never heard of it. On his mom's side his first ancestor came to the U.S. in the 1640's on a ship called the Swallowtail. Lol, mine arrived via Ellis Island and were happy just to be in a country where there were no gas ovens.

Does a hearing aid always improve hearing?

And I was not saying the defense should use it. I am just weeding out the media lies and BS that is being spread on this board.

I am not an expert on hearing aids, but yes, I believe that they usually improve hearing if used correctly. The exception being if someone is completely deaf from birth. Then I believe they would benefit more from cochlear implants. But if he was deaf from birth, we would have known about it, I am sure. From my recollection, it happened during childhood sometime, from a bottle rocket accident. I think it's likely there was some hearing left and thus a hearing aid would be helpful.

Just curious....can anyone else think of another case with such a huge narcissist who was so unattractive by the majority of people's standards? Usually they are fairly attractive or have at least one or two features that someone might find appealing. He seems out of place among the likes of Ted Bundy, Scott Peterson, Richard Ramirez, Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and even Drew Peterson, although he is clearly every bit as impressed with himself. I'm sorry if this is a rude question but I just can't help but wonder HOW JRH got to be soooo high on himself. ??
Bob Bashara? Or however you spell it, eww!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

When LH arrived on the scene of the death of her son she wanted to see her husband, not her baby. This is bizzare to me. It would be difficult for me not to be with my baby, and they would probably have to pry me away from her. But the husband? They would have to pry me off of him as well as I would be ripping into him, hysterically screaming. I don't know how I could have done a eulogy. I doubt I could have. Someone else would have had to do that. I couldn't speak at my brother's funeral, my baby would even be more devastating.

When LH arrived on the scene of the death of her son she wanted to see her husband, not her baby. This is bizzare to me. It would be difficult for me not to be with my baby, and they would probably have to pry me away from her. But the husband? They would have to pry me off of him as well as I would be ripping into him, hysterically screaming. I don't know how I could have done a eulogy. I doubt I could have. Someone else would have had to do that. I couldn't speak at my brother's funeral, my baby would even be more devastating.

Me too. I would immediately tear my dh apart and beg LE to take me to see my child. IM sorry but imo LHs action and reactions were beyond weird. and doing a eulogy..... no way. Again just my feelings.

[h=1]Harris personnel file released[/h]
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (WIAT) – WIAT 42 News has obtained a copy of Justin “Ross” Harris’ personnel file from the time that he was employed as a dispatcher with the Tuscaloosa Police Department. The documents detail Harris’ employment history, some drug use, and the results of a polygraph test that was conducted before his hire. Harris was hired as a tele communicator basic with the police department in June of 2006. He was promoted in his second year with the department, and then in May 2009, he resigned.

http://wiat.com/2014/07/10/harris-personnel-file-released/

Now that we've seen this, I wonder what he was doing for the 30 seconds before he got out of the car.

It is so incredibly haunting and upsetting.

He was either contemplating his decision or talking to him....saying goodbye, after he gave him his last meal at Chick-Fil-A. That is just my feeling. Always has been.

I heard that he backed into the space. Then he sat there for 30 seconds. A half a minute. He was saying goodbye? He was deciding if he could do it? He can be seen sitting there, not on the phone, not doing anything for 30 seconds. I think this video, the actual video will be a tough one to watch.

I can distance myself from many aspects of this case but whenever I think about what went on in those 30 seconds I lose it. I don't know why, I guess my imagination runs wild.

He was probably making sure Cooper was calm and quiet but I keep wondering... how? What words did he use? Did he say a terrible goodbye using a sweet voice? Did he lie and say daddy will be right back? It just hurts whenever I go there.

From personal experience years ago , advice from judges lawyers and friends who are LEOs .

If you are being questioned about a crime get a lawyer even if you are not involved and not guilty get a lawyer . I take advice from personal friendships greater weight than general public .

This LH getting a lawyer does not scream IM guilty or got something to hide , It simply states shes not stupid .

Hoping.....I really do agree. A judge once told me, if you are ever ever arrested, shut up and say NOTHING except " I would like to talk to my lawyer". Period. End. Of. Story. And that is coming from a decorated judge.

Honestly, its' just good advice. The justice system does not work the same for everybody and it can be very very flawed, because the human beings that run our system are just that, human beings and they can be biased, fallible, and flawed.

I would never say one word without representation, and I know I'll never have anything to hide. But I know my rights and I would protect them with my life.

So, I'm not throwing anything at you...I totally agree. :seeya:

I'm a middle school assistant principal and do investigations for discipline issues and I've personally seen and experienced accidentally turning words from an interviewee in the most innocent way and thinking the student violated the rules (such a small scale incident compared to this I know)! Luckily I'm also a former counselor so I always dig very deep and try to fully understand what a person is saying. In addition, I've seen what stress can do to a person (I know I work with teens so this is even more true, but adults are the same way) and how people fumble over their words and say things in incriminating ways some times even when they are innocent. Honestly that's rare, usually the truth spills out of innocent people, but I've seen it happen.

I'm slightly skilled at this process and have sat in on numerous police interviews, and in the majority of situations I might not get a lawyer right away. All that said, most people have never been in a single situation outside of a traffic ticket where they've had to speak to the police (which typically leaves you shaking). Soooo my advice is that if there's any chance the police may be focused on you as a suspect, even if it's one in a million and even if you're innocent...be polite and get a lawyer quickly. I have incredible respect and faith in the police, but I guarantee you they know the importance of getting a lawyer to facilitate your discussion with the police. On the flip side, a mother of a boy who may have been murdered by her husband who actually "lawyers up" and won't even speak to the police with legal rep (IF that's what she's doing) makes me a bit suspicious. But I'm never going to rule someone guilty bc they get a lawyer and would recommend it in a lot of situations. Hope that all makes sense!

I can distance myself from many aspects of this case but whenever I think about what went on in those 30 seconds I lose it. I don't know why, I guess my imagination runs wild.

He was probably making sure Cooper was calm and quiet but I keep wondering... how? What words did he use? Did he say a terrible goodbye using a sweet voice? Did he lie and say daddy will be right back? It just hurts whenever I go there.

Me too.

My throat closes up and my eyes start to well up...
Then I have to think of something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From personal experience years ago , advice from judges lawyers and friends who are LEOs .

If you are being questioned about a crime get a lawyer even if you are not involved and not guilty get a lawyer . I take advice from personal friendships greater weight than general public .

This LH getting a lawyer does not scream IM guilty or got something to hide , It simply states shes not stupid .

I absolutely agree. You cooperate but say NOTHING, not one word, other than " I need/would like to call my lawyer" and proceed under her or his direction.
I've been told the same, and I have seen way too many bizarro cases and people erroneously charged, to not adhere to that very sage advice. We have rights for a reason and they should be exercised. They are there for a reason.

That being said, if LH only retained her lawyer today, she waited way longer than I would have. I would have retained immediately.

HAHAHA! So that hollywood website was right!

Alright, be honest, who was poo-pooing that info

I'll admit to being more than a little disappointed that it's not true. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads