GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying to get a lawyer, but it will cost several hundred dollars to do that for something simple.

Do people have that much money available ?

Leanna's attorney probably is costing several thousand dollars.

I imagine her parents are forking over the money

High profile cases it's not unusual for lawyers to go pro bono or at least reduce their normal fee. Press coverage and subsequent name recognition make it worth it. He may be gambling that she truly is innocent so he doesn't become a total heel, but honestly we've seen how even being the heel worked out for Baez. His firm is flourishing.

Reading that article about his personnel file was interesting. The guy is a serial job hopper. He was also trying to leave Home Depot. Such a narcissist trait to job hop

She gets a lawyer here and moves to Alabama? 3 hours away? I'd want my lawyer closer than that. She must not be too worried about anything. If Cobb County shows up at mamma's door he exactly rush over there...
Then again they can't question her can they?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Her attorney may have suggested going home with Mama. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her attorney may have suggested going home with Mama. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. But really she would be much better off there rather than going home to an empty house and wallowing every day. I'm sure her parents needed/wanted to go home. And she can't visit her husband on the advice of BOTH of their lawyers, I'm sure. So going with her mom makes complete sense. The fact that Cobb LE let her go suggests they don't have enough to keep her from leaving and haven't told her not to. jmo

But he is clearly a dog . Wife and kid and cheated. The childless life to me backs up hes a dog. The vet video and that and the one about deaths screams for thought of killing Cooper.

If I frequented websites that with in instructions about how to make a bomb and then was a suspect in a bombing would that be a "small coincidence" that was being misconstrued?

Agreed but the childless life was living without kids not killing them. Many dogs play games lie extensively to gain advantage . Women who wouldn't want kids family or career women are thought to be a easier conquests. Sexting 6 the day cooper died hes a dog i feel this page leans to being a dog more than murder.

Now if it had a section on eugenics and euthanasia thats a different story.

You are right, but it kind of debunks the testimony of his friend who said he has to move to his right side just to talk to him. Doesn't it?

And the Twitter Friend who has known him since 10th grade and was a groomsmen in his wedding states that he was the one that drove him to the hospital after the bottle rocket went off in his ear. [modsnip]

FWIW.

I wonder what the drugs were.

Marijuana according to the article. Also, very interesting:

The interviewer noted that Harris expressed an interest in long-term employment with the police department.

Maybe wanting to follow in his brother's footsteps but didn't make the cut? Or LH nixed it?

The info is slowly oozing out - hopefully more people will crawl out for tell-alls.

I'm not exactly sure... but that's how long it usually takes me to get to Birmingham and Ttown is past it.
I mapped to Moundville. I thought that was where she was from?

for Marietta to Birmingham I have 147 miles 2 1/2 hours? 256 to Demopolis 4 hours.

The Restaurant Potty Blog ?
some people are very serious about bathrooms germophobe much?

But he is clearly a dog . Wife and kid and cheated. The childless life to me backs up hes a dog. The vet video and that and the one about deaths screams for thought of killing Cooper.

Agreed but the childless life was living without kids not killing them. Many dogs play games lie extensively to gain advantage . Women who wouldn't want kids family or career women are thought to be a easier conquests. Sexting 6 the day cooper died hes a dog i feel this page leans to being a dog more than murder.

Now if it had a section on eugenics and euthanasia thats a different story.

On that Child free subreddit they use the term "sizzlers" in reference to children who bake to death in hot cars

I mapped to Moundville. I thought that was where she was from?

She attended Demopolis Academy. Not sure how close Moundsville is to Demopolis, but I'm positive that she went to DA. It says so in their engagement wedding announcement, as well. The historic newspapers with her graduating awards have been linked (oy)

LH has left the Georgia, she's in Alabama at her mother's house:

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...per-ross-hot-car-cobb-county-police/12498911/

I just tried the remote trick and it worked, but it was a very faint flicker.

How far is it from Alabama to Georgia? I know I could google it, but I figure there are locals here who will know.

Her home town is demopolis
I'm not positive, but according to the obit and other info, [modsnip]. It's just 18 miles from my house.... pretty secluded though. It takes me roughly 3hrs to get to metro ATL, but I admittedly drive like a bat outta Hades.

I wish I could have read the page before it was pulled. Did you find that useing the wayback search?

I have to ask, is this cheap or expensive? The context of how people mention it makes it sound like it's expensive?

You are asking if $800.00/month is expensive for subsidized daycare.... well, :moo: I would say yes. But many on threads may disagree perhaps. It's all relative to income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003