GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link you could provide for us non-cable-owning folks? TIA.
No, I should have recorded it on my cell and put it on YouTube daang it!

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Randy Travis is on channel 5
RH freaking saw him!
My mind is set firm.

Who is Randy Travis? The country singer? News anchor?

I need on who's who on this case, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In forums, members can start threads on topics that are becoming of high interest to some. Not just mods. Or at least, that is how it has always been.

He is smaller than RH and he stated so. His seat was up closer and he said the carseat was just inches from his elbow. He said when he turned to park, change lanes, make a u-turn and get the pc from the floor he could see the child/seat but he didn't notice it in the rear view mirror. jmo

TY, pops. That is an accurate account. I watched, and that is exactly what I saw and heard, too. I was already convinced of JRH's guilt... so, for me, there is no smoking gun revelations from these demonstrations, more like the icing on the cake!

BBM... where did she say that?!!? Do you have a link?

I think the poster was referring to her own ex and her own ex mother in law and not RH and his mother.

With my two older children I stayed at home. My youngest went to daycare at about 6 months. The funny thing about daycare is, they get into a routine. The eat at a certain time, they nap at a certain time. If you take them in late, they won't give breakfast late, if they come in during naptime, they put them down.

I would LOVE to know what the baby's schedule was in his toddler room. What time would he normally nap? Because unless the child was sick, or used to napping that that particular time, I cannot imagine a child going to sleep within 40 seconds of being alert and eating breakfast.

exactly, plus Stoddard testified at the probable cause hearing that according to daycare employees Cooper was usually very happy, alert and excited after one of he and daddy's special CFA breakfast trips.

Many have opined that RH is another Casey Anthony. Surprisingly, CA didn't qualify for any of the narcissistic/antisocial diagnoses when two different forensic docs tested her with multiple tests, some of which are able to detect deception/malingering. Wondering if RH and CA have a dissociative disorder (explains the double lives). Btw, I think both intentionally killed their babies. This article is interesting though...http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...records-tell-us-did-casey-really-kill-caylee/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I can't wait to see this - it sounds like you have a 180% different opinion of this reenactment than the others who saw it. So basically RT was showing that RH could be totally innocent?

BBM. Nope, not at all. On the contrary. He did state that he could see the carseat when he turned around to back up, to u-turn, to get computer bag off passenger seat... He did NOT see the carseat when he looked in the reaview mirror. Popsicle just posted a more accurate account a few posts upthread.

Wow I can't wait to see this - it sounds like you have a 180% different opinion of this reenactment than the others who saw it. So basically RT was showing that RH could be totally innocent?

I am giving no opinion. And if you re-read my post, you will see that I said I could not remember all of it.

THIS IS NOT RANDY TRAVIS' I TEAM VIDEO

but at 4:07 there is a front view looking into the car as this guy drives. It may give you a little perspective until Fox5 posts the hot car death drive video.

2011 Hyundai Tucson AWD Test Drive & Car Review: http://youtu.be/rAnbKU2ABIk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr