GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

They must have video proof of the two of them at the restaurant ; and also security vid. of Mr Harris putting Cooper back into the suv after breakfast.
Best detectives in this day and age are security cameras.
:moo:

Yes, I think they probably do.

I'm saying that at the time of the statement, it does not seem they had 100% viewed everything that would corroborate Cooper was in the car at 9:00

Watch the video, it's two LE sources to Randy Travis. This was discussed (whether there was a link to anything re smell) for a few pages in the previous thread

I was catching up on the last thread and could not comment as it was closed. I just want to add that I live in Atl. and Randy Travis is VERY highly regarded here. He is an investigative reporter who has worked for many years and has sources all over the city. He is not just some hack reporter who is being dramatic. Other WS members who are from Atl. may want to add their opinions....

Also - that back and forth on Twitter and his parting words that "terrible details were coming" - has more impact coming from him. I understand that if you are not from here - you may tend to put all reporters in the same category - but he is one of the good ones! imo

I think the best thing we can do is stick with the timeline and work with that and not include anything else.

I am curious about the quote that said the police can not say that the child was in the car at 9 am. That is odd to me.

Omg though can you imagine if they floated that rumor to gain support for the DA's charges? Certainly they don't care that much about public open right? I wouldnt be overly surprised if it never happened because it seemed like such a stupid thing to do if he planned to leave him in the car. That and the fact an IT guy would have known what gets stored on computers and researched it elsewhere that couldn't be linked to him.

I agree! I've been trying to stick to ob what we know for sure. Best way

I just don't buy it. I think it is just more rumor.

What is a rumor? His facebook page?

I saw an actual page of his the day of or after. I don't remember which, but it was not taken down yet. I can't find it now.

ETA: I don't know if it's an official MSM, but google Justin ross harris 5 facts. There are links to pages that were working previously, that now are not.

Does JRH have a facebook?

Salem

Yes, but I don;t know how to find it. In an article posted on the media links thread, it had a picture of the baby stating,
"Facebook
This photo, downloaded from Justin Ross Harris' public Facebook account, shows Cooper. Cooper died June 18, 2014, after his father, Harris, said that he forgot his son in the car while he was at work."

Watch the video, it's two LE sources to Randy Travis. This was discussed (whether there was a link to anything re smell) for a few pages in the previous thread

So Randy Travis is the start of both the smell comment and search?! I hope he had a really good source

haven't found one

I understood that he took a photo every day of his son and for some reason I thought he posted same

there is a news 11 facebook though that has some interesting comments on this case

especially one on june 21 about who exactly put him in his car seat

https://www.facebook.com/11Alive/posts/10152108444880496

I looked thru all his Facebook photos and this was right after his arrest and he posted lots of pics of Cooper.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked thru all his Facebook photos and this was right after his arrest and he posted lots of pics of Cooper.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, no real info or activity other than pictures.

The internet search and the smell of the car are NOT rumors!
LE (in the People article) didn't even come close to denying the internet search.
MOO.

Why are people acting like this is the first case they ever followed? Hello?! LE leaks info all the time, and most, if not all of it comes to fruition.

So, instead, a well-respected reporter for 20 years was just bored and made up these 2 tidbits that he said he got from not one, but two officers--because he was bored? GMAB

They are both facts to me. IMO

From my understanding, yes to the smell comment. It's based on two sources. I believe him

I don't. I don't think the cops would allow that kind of info out. I believe that it is just rumor at this point.

The internet search and the smell of the car are NOT rumors!
LE (in the People article) didn't even come close to denying the internet search.
MOO.

Why are people acting like this is the first case they ever followed? Hello?! LE leaks info all the time, and most, if not all of it comes to fruition.

So, instead, a well-respected reporter for 20 years was just bored and made up these 2 tidbits that he said he got from not one, but two officers--because he was bored? GMAB

The are both facts to me. IMO

[modsnip]

""You wonder where this stuff comes from," Officer Mike Bowman told PEOPLE on Thursday. Bowman was referring to reports that the child's father, Justin Ross Harris, did an Internet search for how long it takes for an animal to die in a hot car. "

haven't found one

I understood that he took a photo every day of his son and for some reason I thought he posted same

there is a news 11 facebook though that has some interesting comments on this case

especially one on june 21 about who exactly put him in his car seat 11:05 a.m. comment

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd....7_10203637008797632_6473450408741746727_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/11Alive/posts/10152108444880496

That may be true however, he took Cooper out at CFL at put him back in. That photo was tweeted out by a LE agency last week...forget which one but I think it was NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member