GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on all the new facts, I am 100% convinced to a man that this was an accident and not an intended murder. I'm checking out of this thread, but I've enjoyed you all!

Care to enlighten the rest of us with new facts?

Right. If the world is so selfish, why would not bring one back, but willingly bring one in?

:banghead:

Words she will live to regret and should.

What did "the world" do? Sounds like "the world" tried to help and called 911.

Blue22, this is a bit OT from your post, forgive me--I didn't know how else to "tag" you. I posted something in prev. thread that I was wondering if you could shed some light on, as I think you said you owned the same car....

I was wondering about window tinting. It reduces the UV and thus the internal temp. Was wondering if this is a standard feature or maybe a custom feature of this car.

I've read that window tinting can reduce the internal temp. by anywhere from 15-70%+, depending on the level of tint and brand. Wondered if there's anything about this in the car specs or manual. Although he confessed wanting to know what temp was needed (!?), I think it would have been easy for him to forget about this feature of his vehicle!

My feeling is, if he searched what temp it takes to die, he might have miscalculated. For example, if the rule is 1 hr in 100 degrees (I honestly have no idea, and really don't want to search these specifics), but his window tinting decreased internal temp by 60% (for example), it could take 2.5 hours instead of 1. That's just an example. There's a million variables, obviously...

But the point is, in a tinted car, the temp would increase slower. So I think, if he arrived at 9:30, and went out at lunch time (could be anywhere from 11:45-2pm...), especially if it was on the earlier side, his child could have still been alive...and he couldn't have done his reveal as planned. Just a theory...

Again, sorry this is OT from yr post but I thought you may have some info and insight!

Frankly, I don't think he's anywhere near that bright.

Brilliant post, just think you're giving him too much credit.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world?

I would think that at a baby's funeral, bringing the baby back to life would be the ultimate wish. I find this so odd.

Katy - that's a very odd statement by a "grieving mom". I would be wanting my baby alive and back with me AND I would be angry at husband [modsnip].

[modsnip]

No copy and paste of comments from anywhere. You can link and paraphrase

Hey nurse!!! .....running up and ((((hugging you)))))

Long time no see! Wish it was a happier thread.

I saw the name of the Church that I believe they attend in Marietta. I've never heard of it before. Now I want to find it again.

She wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world?

I would think that at a baby's funeral, bringing the baby back to life would be the ultimate wish. I find this so odd.

Huh...to me, this is very telling. "Selfish" as in...your dad was "selfish?" Was that a jab at her husband? (I know she also said she's not angry at him, and he was a great daddy...maybe it was a passive aggressive statement?)

I saw the name of the Church that I believe they attend in Marietta. I've never heard of it before. Now I want to find it again.

Find the Tuscaloosa News obit at al.com and it has both churches listed.

Huh...to me, this is very telling. "Selfish" as in...your dad was "selfish?" Was that a jab at her husband?

But she does not think her husband is selfish. She thinks he is a great leader and a great father, now and in the future. :facepalm:

Did he post this before, or after the baby was born??

Didn't pay attention. I bookmarked the statement on the desktop. I'm happy to check the date when I get home. :seeya:

Didn't pay attention. I bookmarked the statement on the desktop. I'm happy to check the date when I get home. :seeya:

I was just thinking if he posted it recently...that could point to premeditation, and him already setting up his defense...but I'm putting the cart way before the horse, I know. Just thinking out loud.

If this has been discussed before, I haven't seen it.

But...if his office was 10 minutes' walk from his car, and it was 91 degrees, why did he make the long hot walk over there to put something in the car? Why couldn't it have waited until he got ready to go home?

Good point...I'm also wondering if he parked further out or in a different spot/area than usual? I know I park in the same two rows for since 2002. My coworkers tend to stay in their certain spot too...I notice that...so I wonder if his coworkers noticed anything odd about where he parked?

The abortion posts were definitely after baby was born. Give me a min and I will check.

I think she is trying to lean heavily on her faith to get her through this and doesn't realize saying that she would not bring Cooper back to this selfish world doesn't jive with her being willing to bring another one into this selfish world. Her faith is telling her Cooper is happy and not suffering and will never suffer again. I'm not even related to him, but I would bring him back if I could, and I think really down deep in her soul, she would too.

Mom's interesting comments @ funeral which were recorded by media who were allowed inside. mom tells funeral crowd she is not angry at Ross and "she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world." She also said Ross was a great daddy.

<modsnip>

BBM
Yikes! I wonder what statement came bofore and after that? Doesn't line up with the other comments about future children.

Hey nurse!!! .....running up and ((((hugging you)))))

Long time no see! Wish it was a happier thread.

Hi to you too ((((((())))))))) yes very tragic case :-( I am just back from vacay at the beach and the heat is no joke

Mom's interesting comments @ funeral which were recorded by media who were allowed inside. mom tells funeral crowd she is not angry at Ross and "she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world." She also said Ross was a great daddy.

<modsnip>

She wouldn't bring Cooper back to this selfish world? What was the context of her stating this? Naturally a deceased child can't be brought back to life so I'm trying to understand within what context was she saying this?

This is what I gather from the account. Blazing insecurity and needs to be the "man." Needs to point out the he develops for a fortune 500 company, women are lesser than, needs to impress with vast sports knowledge, not too fond of police, answers as if he's authority and in the know, big ego.

Reminds me of A LOT of men who commit Crimes involving children or wives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro