GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ THIS!

Your child is dead and you tell someone else to call 911 because you have other calls to make?!?

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Snipped by me.

I wonder about the phone calls at the pizza place. It has been stated that he yelled for someone else to call 911 - we know he had his cell phone. We know he was calling someone. This was all immediately after he jumped out of the car.

BUT - apparently at a later time he was on cell with wife - during that time is when he officer told him something like "just tell her what happened" and he said something (to wife or officer?) which caused officer to say "watch what you say" and then this led to handcuffs, being placed in police vehicle, and trip to station to be questioned.

SO - was he talking to his wife in both of these cases? If not - who would he have called first? Anyone else wonder if it would have been his parents? His pastor? His best friend? Unless he could not reach her for some reason, I find it very odd that she would not be the first one he called. I know all of this will be easily proven by the cell phone records...

Best thought would be he was calling someone to go be with his wife so she wouldn't receive this news while she was alone - but given the witnesses description of his actions - I doubt he was in that state of mind.

If the child was obviously past dead, I don't believe anyone would have helped with CPR. I am just not sure of the facts here and the drama added comments.

The Best companion to law is reason. Not emotion.

I have to live there to see this case. When I apply reason, I see facts. Ones that at this point do not add up to murder.

The MSM article stating that LE said the car reeked, has been posted on this thread several times. I clicked on it to read myself.

I am not saying it didn't smell, just that there is a possibility it did not smell when he got in the car. Sorry I was not more clear.

Both of those people have quite a bit of experience with dead people. I have no idea of the amount of jostling it takes to get a body to expel gasses, do you? If not, maybe someone who knows will chime in.

Nope, I don't.

Again, I will reiterate they weren't there in any step of this. None of us were. LE was. I'm sure their experience with dead people trumps the people in this forum.

I'm really moving on from this. You're trying to get at the same thing every response, and I obviously don't agree with you. We can agree to disagree.

He is so forgetful that he forgot his own baby was in the car with him, but yet he seems to have remembered that he was meeting up with friends after work? Think about that for awhile.

He was not usually picking up his child after work. So that is just self explanatory.

Another thought. At TOD, we can assume the child's core temp was above the normal 37.5 C or 98.6 F, and likely in excess of 106 F, which is the usual limit of human survival, or thereabouts. As time went on after death, it's reasonable to assume the body did not cool off to room temp, but accelerated to match the ambient temp in the car. My "WAG" is that the body was probably in excess of 110 degrees, and potentially hotter than that. I wonder if a core temp was done close to the time of the discovery of the body? Did the ME office respond to the scene?

Actually, no there have not, and if there are posts of this nature, they are not factual.

LE stated the car absolutely REEKED.

I am going with Law Enforcement and the professionals at the scene and my common sense that a dead and diapered child locked in sweltering car for 7 hours would produce a smell.

This.

Get Real. No way anyone got into that car and did notice the horrific smell. No way.

I am not saying it didn't smell, just that there is a possibility it did not smell when he got in the car. Sorry I was not more clear.

And to add, What does reeked mean. It is a dramatic statement not a factual one.

People have different sniffers. I think Skunk smells like tuna fish, Some people vomit at the smell though.

What reeks to one may not reek to another.

If the child was obviously past dead, I don't believe anyone would have helped with CPR. I am just not sure of the facts here and the drama added comments.

I have to live there to see this case. When I apply reason, I see facts. Ones that at this point do not add up to murder.

When I look the facts I see murder and so does LE

Androgel is prescribed for impotence.

A side effect is that it can decrease sperm count.

I want to know if Cooper was his child or they used a sperm donor.
Could be a possible motive. Resented the child. :(

The family have been in Alabama since before Cooper was born and he was nearly two years old when he died - why would they suddenly need to check up on an issue which everyone is well aware of (be it children or pets) just days before he actually dies in a hot car? Everyone knows not to leave pets or children in a hot car - for goodness sake, I live in the UK, hardly a global hot spot, and Everyone here knows not to do that, so I simply do not believe that they were not well aware of the dangers without needing to research.

And seriously, if you are worried about the possibility of your child dying in a hot car then you look for what to do to avoid ii happening, not what temperature is required to ensure that they do die. Why do you need to know that? If it said they could die within an hour when the temperature was 80 degrees does that mean it is a good idea to experiment with leaving them in a car at 75 degrees for an hour and ten minutes? Of course it doesn't - the only thing you need to know is NOT to leave them in the car in the first place!

The most damning part his internet research was not only did he search for what the temperature must be but how long it would take for the child to die.

That for me, says it all.

Someone here last night posted that he/she found their SIL deceased for a couple of days...when they called 911/LE they were told to begin CPR which they did. So to me someone trying CPR was trying to help this poor child...no drama, just someone trying their darndest to assist this child.

But did they do the search just about heat in general or in a car? I thought it was the latter.:moo:

I think what has been reported is death in hot cars...

But... The A/C being not functional was interesting... As There could have been experiments in other locales...

But... It is just an idea... And probably has nothing to do with this case...

all... JMO...

I in no means want to argue or convince anyone to feel a certain way. I am aware from personal experience that even if someone has been deceased for several hours, 911 will tell the caller to perform CPR. Also RH was also telling people that his son had just been chocking.

And to add, What does reeked mean. It is a dramatic statement not a factual one.

People have different sniffers. I think Skunk smells like tuna fish, Some people vomit at the smell though.

It's an adjective to describe an extremely strong smell. Words have power and we use different ones to accurately describe a situation.
A second officer used the term "the car stunk to high heaven"

To call an LE officer's description "drama" is dismissive. LE are not the media. They are first responders who deal with death and crisis' on a daily basis.

Are we really still splitting hairs and speaking semantically over what LE professionals have stated as FACT in MSM? Wouldn't dismissing their assessment be spreading rumor at this point?

Poor Cooper.....

He was not usually picking up his child after work. So that is just self explanatory.

So, if his job was to drop off the kid, and go to work, does that mean for the rest of the day, even assuming he somehow misremembered that he had dropped Cooper off at daycare, his mind would not go toward his baby throughout that entire 7 hour period, not even with the possible trigger of going to his vehicle where he last interacted with his child at lunch time? As a parent, that just seems completely unbelievable to me, unless he has no real connection with his son.

I think decaying human body is something that smells to everyone that doesn't have olfactory issues. It is overwhelming and completely unmistakable.

How is "reeked" not a factual statement? It SMELLED. To him, it reeked. That is his factual take on the smell. I think we're getting into semantics here.

NG asks the most important question we all want an answer to:
http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html?trackingGroup=91871&videoId=26309261

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/29/justin-ross-harris-son-cooper-funeral/#

Photos from Funeral and He was buried in a RED Casket per cnn last night and I had issues with that as well..
http://www.ajc.com/gallery/news/photos-funeral-service-held-cooper-harris/gCLqp/#5459283

http://www.y100fm.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-county-father-makes-jailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngWGM/
He had just learned the color red. From CNN analyst that was allowed inside the funeral but not allowed to bring in audio or laptop or phone, said that the call was on speaker phone as is revealed in this article as well. I think the Media should request the audio...and sue for it. All jail house calls are recorded and all are public record.

Father stops giving cpr and gets on cellphone when others came to assist:
“When someone came to assist Justin he stopped providing medical attention to the child and started making calls on his cellphone,” the affidavits state. - See more at: http://www.y100fm.com/news/news/nat...esearched-kids-dy/ngWKh/#sthash.INrQ1V0G.dpuf

Most Disturbing comments of all: That she would NOT bring him into this world ie if she could go back and change things she would not have had him...and then goes on to say they will have other children.......I have to say it, I have the most disrespect for the comments she made on tape at this funeral. Saying that she didn't want to bring him into this selfish world, yet willing to bring another child into the world says to me an underlying possible hatred of said child. And that's the only way I can profile what she said.....she is willing to bring others into the world but if she had it to do over again she wouldn't" Who says this at their baby's funeral? What kind of monsters are we dealing with here? I have to ask. There is possible colluision in this case, and it's the behavior that must be looked at and profiled. And I'm so glad that is being done right now. I stick by my words: I'm waiting for her arrest.
http://www.1033theeagle.com/news/ne...father-makes-jailhouse-call-sons-funer/ngWGM/
Most Disturbing of All:
A family friend got on stage with Cooper’s mother and asked the crowd of nearly 200 people to give Ross Harris a round of applause. Leanna said God was holding her up through this time. She said she'll miss her son forever, but now he will not have to deal with heartbreak, worry about awkward stages or deal with middle or high school.
Leanna told mourners she is not angry at her husband and called him a great father and great leader for Cooper. Leanna went on to say she would not bring Cooper back into this selfish world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme