GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm not up to date on the latest medical literature but it was at one time used for impotence. Never knew it could raise sperm count but I guess anything is possible.:moo:

Androgel is prescribed for impotence.

A side effect is that it can decrease sperm count.

Torturing hapless grieving families? REALLY?

Cooper is a victim, a baby, who died an incredibly torturous death and the police believe STRONGLY that his father purposely killed him in the cruelest of ways. Further, there is enough evidence to charge him.

Now we are going as far as to call RH hapless? RH was about as Hapless as a FOX.

I will never ever understand the amount of defending him in the face of this evidence, in the face of eyewitnesses that stated over and over again that he seemed to be acting, in the face of damning internet searches and in the face of a REEKING car.

I guess RH was not only beyond hapless but he was also clearly blind, and had no sense of smell.

I wonder how the poor man was able to get into his car and show up for work everyday without a personal assistant.

After watching CNN speculate last night over the wife in this case and what happened at the funeral it has left me feeling that LE has much more info than any of us know at this piont and time. We still dont have her movements for the day or days leading up to this attack. And since the State feels this is felony murder, I'm with the state. I also agree with CNN last night which aired there may be further charges coming in the case for the spouse. I also; have to state again that I hope they are right. This aired last night on CNN. There was much speculation and discussion over what she said and did at his funeral and how it was really all about the husband and how awful it was. FBI Profiler stated that her actions at said funeral were suspect as well as the searches, as well as the attempt at the funeral to practically gain public sympathy for said husband. That is from our FBI profiler on CNN as of last night. They said exactly what I was feeling yesterday that she may be more involved; and more charges may follow. I think it was the 9pm or the 10pm airing on CNN after Wolf Blitzers show. I was sickened yesterday and I was even angrier last night after everything I wrote about was discussed in the media on CNN verifying how I felt about the rest of this poor baby's family members. Life Insurance Policy was also discussed. Tox screen was discussed. I'm waiting on the Tox Screen.

CNN Link "they were in this together"
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/v...n-tonight-harris-panel-grief-funeral.cnn.html

Thank you, Thank you. I've been chastised for the same thoughts.:seeya::seeya:

In witness statements, he was seen starting CPR, laving cooper on the ground to a stranger for them to do CPR, and going to make phone calls.

We need more details about this before it begins to bother me.

IMO, the OP was implying he did nothing to help Cooper which is incorrect.

It certainly is not an easy degree.:moo: And it requires a BS. At least in my state for a license.

I have to find it a few pages back -- someone looked it up and found she graduated *advertiser censored* laude

ETA: Here is the [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10683499&postcount=363"]original post [/ame]from gngr~snap Thread #6 post #363

I have a back up camera in my crossover SUV. I STILL turn and look out the rear window and use my mirrors too.

I have the same model and make vehicle as him, and I do not have a backup camera. As far as I can tell, it does not come in the standard base models on car lots. You can get the more expensive one that has the added packages.

I agree. You can't get a license here, without graduating with a specific degree.

ETA: Found this. http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/19/faq

Under what must I do to become licensed in Georgia:
"Official transcript showing date and degree awarded submitted directly from the college or university "

You still have to have at least a baccalaureate degree related to the science of nutrition, so she definitely graduated from college.

b) You must hold a “baccalaureate or higher degree from a college or university accredited by any regionally accredited Association of Schools and Colleges or any regional accreditation agency with a major course of study in dietetics, human nutrition, food and nutrition, nutrition education, or food systems management; and

c) You must complete a supervised practice experience component in dietetic practice of not less than 900 hours as accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Dietetic Education (CADE); and

d) You must have successfully completed the CDR examination

http://sos.ga.gov/index.php/licensing/plb/19/faq

Well, if you look at the case as whole, IMO he DID do nothing. A brief moment of CPR on a corpse and yelling at other people to call 911 and making calls, isn't really doing anything. Again, JMO.

Torturing hapless grieving families? REALLY?

Cooper is a victim, who died an incredibly torturous death and the police believe STRONGLY that his father purposely killed him in the cruelest of was. Further, there is enough evidence to charge him.

Now we are going as far as to call him hapless? RH was about as Hapless as a FOX.

I will never ever understand the amount of defending him in the face of this evidence, in the face of eyewitnesses that stated over and over again that he seemed to be acting, in the face of damning internet searches and in the face of a REEKING car.

I guess RH was not only beyond hapless but he was also clearly blind, and had no sense of smell.

I wonder how the poor man was able to get into his car and show up for work everyday without a personal assistant.

There have been several posts that have said it is quite likely there was no odor.

I would think the same thing. But before you actually have a child you have no idea how hard it actually is. People have posted before that people who have a hard time having children tend to treat them as more "cherished." And I don't necessarily agree with this.

Sometimes these parents set up this fantasy version of what having a baby really means. It's all magical and fantasy and the brutal reality of no sleep, money problems and feeling trapped can really overwhelm people. So just because he really tried to have this baby doesn't mean he was happy with the reality.

One of my siblings and their spouse went through 6 miscarriages to finally carry a baby to term after years. You are so right, the fantasy and reality never matched. They are still married, but I don't think happy....at all.

There have been several posts that have said it is quite likely there was no odor.

Actually, no there have not, and if there are posts of this nature, they are not factual.

LE stated the car absolutely REEKED.

I am going with Law Enforcement and the professionals at the scene and my common sense that a dead and diapered child locked in sweltering car for 7 hours would produce a smell.

Giving CPR to a long dead Cooper is a rather generous definition of "helping him." Taking him out of the car before he died, or not leaving him there in the first place, would have helped him.

I just want to clarify that was not my intention in my original post. My point was that he was seen on the phone, and told someone else to call 911, looking around at police talking to witnesses and not with his son for a period of time. I never said that he did nothing, IMO too little too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya