GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really surprises me that people think that's what they asked him verbatim.

Maybe I'm so LE savvy from listening to hours upon hours of the Anthony family interviews. :waitasec:

Hopefully LE investigators asked open-ended questions, such as "Tell me what happened," allowing JRH to respond using his own words. IMO that's the best form of interrogation.

As odd as this will sound, it is a genuine question!

If they release this fool on bond, can the Judge order him not to impregnate his wife? No matter the outcome of all of this, dude isn't fit to be a parent!

Oh, thought of one more!

Can the Judge order the Harris' have no contact (so they can't coordinate stories)?

No. He isn't convicted of anything and even if he was I don't think a judge can order that.

ETA I am not sure about the no contact with his wife. Interesting question!

It really surprises me that people think that's what they asked him verbatim.

Maybe I'm so LE savvy from listening to hours upon hours of the Anthony family interviews. :waitasec:
Exactly! They probably asked him, "Did you go out to your vehicle at all today?"

And he probably responded, "No". They then most likely asked if he went out for lunch hour and he told them he did but didn't use his vehicle.

=car was unattended all day

If Cooper had been ill enough to spend 2 nights in parents bed-could he possible have tossed and turned enough to be so exhausted in the morning that he fell asleep in car?

If Cooper was ill-was a doctor consulted-or a nurse-how-via phone? Office visit? what meds had been prescribed, if any-what dosage-how often?
Administered by whom-when-where-how?
Was the whole family exhausted beyond the normal daily existence and denigrated towards robotic routines?

These questions may be raised in the minds of jurors during a trial.
By the same token:

If Cooper had been ill, wouldn't LH have expected RH to let his caregivers know that he was ill, taking meds, etc. And wouldn't one of them have called the daycare on their break to see how he was feeling? If I were the mom of a sick child, I'd be communicating with the daycare and my husband throughout the day. I always thought about my daughter even more often than usual when she was ill.

To the first question, nope, in this country no matter how many children you've previously abused, murdered, mysteriously 'lost' or 'accidentally' left in a hot car to suffer an agonizing death the government cannot tell you not to procreate. Just think: Casey Anthony can have all the kids she wants! So can Susan Smith! So can Shamika Young! Isn't this a great country? /s

Seriously, the only thing the government can do is keep taking kids away IF there is any evidence of unfitness of the parent. And remember, Casey Anthony was found not guilty. But honestly, I'm not sure I want the government dictating who can and can't have children because it is an area too subject to abuse (eugenics) and has been used that way in this country within the past 100 years.

To the second question, I don't believe so since at this point she isn't under arrest or considered a material witness, but of that point I am unsure.

BBM... UGH. You are right. Too bad, huh? :( :( :(

By the same token:

If Cooper had been ill, wouldn't LH have expected RH to let his caregivers know that he was ill, taking meds, etc. And wouldn't one of them called the daycare on their break to see how he was feeling? If I were the mom of a sick child, I'd be communicating with the daycare and my husband throughout the day. I always thought about my daughter even more often than usual when she was ill.

There's nothing to say he was ill. Just having trouble sleeping. Some have suggested teething, which is totally possible to my mind. Or he may just have been having trouble sleeping like a lot of two year olds. Maybe he was transitioning from crib to bed. That's about the age my kids did that. Who knows. His Mom did not say he was sick.

Since birth, when Niklet is asleep... he is ASLEEP! His is a coma kid. AND he falls asleep within minutes if he is MADE to be immobile. He IS a hard sleeper at 13. It is amazing what noise can go on around this kid and he STILL not wake up! If I am honest, it pisses me off sometimes!!!

Could Copper be a kid who fell asleep quickly and easily as well?

Not buying it, but it is a possibility.....

There's nothing to say he was ill. Just having trouble sleeping. Some have suggested teething, which is totally possible to my mind. Or he may just have been having trouble sleeping like a lot of two year olds. Maybe he was transitioning from crib to bed. That's about the age my kids did that. Who knows. His Mom did not say he was sick.

I know that. I was responding to a poster who wondered what jurors would think if it turned out that Cooper had been ill and on meds, thus causing sleep deprivation on the part of RH.

I was countering with how I would view that particular argument as a juror.

Good night folks, I twisted my ankle really bad today ...the ER prescribe something for pain...it's kicking my butt. I can barely read and type...
See you'll at the hearing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you'll there too! Those pain killers MUST be good. :crazy:

Hope you feel better soon.

On to my post:

While I don't think little Cooper feel asleep during the 3 minute ride from CFA to HD, I don't care if he did or not.

The fact still remains that the defendant had just interacted with him, ate with him, put him in the car seat and then a minute later, he forgot?

No stinking way!

Add the searches on the Internet, the lying about going to his car at lunch, the choking BS, etc...and he has himself a huge problem.

By the same token:

If Cooper had been ill, wouldn't LH have expected RH to let his caregivers know that he was ill, taking meds, etc. And wouldn't one of them have called the daycare on their break to see how he was feeling? If I were the mom of a sick child, I'd be communicating with the daycare and my husband throughout the day. I always thought about my daughter even more often than usual when she was ill.

If he was that ill, surely he wouldn't be allowed at daycare. Our daycare and now our elementary school had very very strict illness policies. I don't think he was sick though.

I know that. I was responding to a poster who wondered what jurors would think if it turned out that Cooper had been ill and on meds, thus causing sleep deprivation on the part of RH.

I was countering with how I would view that particular argument as a juror.

sorry...I hate when that happens to me, so please accept my apology :seeya:

If he was that ill, surely he wouldn't be allowed at daycare. Our daycare and now our elementary school had very very strict illness policies. I don't think he was sick though.

Someone previously posted that Cooper's daycare does, in fact, provide for ill children. Don't want those Home Depot employees missing time...

Are the margins blown for anyone else or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member