GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said that he could have fallen asleep, quoting exactly and not paraphrasing, "IMMEDIATELY" -- like I said in my OP.

As if! (Done in my best valley girl impression)

But seriously though, a child falling asleep immediately could happen. If they were drugged.

Depends also on if they are trying to keep on a no bond hold.

As odd as this will sound, it is a genuine question!

If they release this [modsnip] on bond, can the Judge order him not to impregnate his wife? No matter the outcome of all of this, dude isn't fit to be a parent!

Oh, thought of one more!

Can the Judge order the Harris' have no contact (so they can't coordinate stories)?

She said that he could have fallen asleep, quoting exactly and not paraphrasing, "IMMEDIATELY" -- like I said in my OP.

Not gonna happen....toddlers don't fall asleep 1-3 minutes after eating breakfast when their day is starting and they are raring to go.

That lawyer chic made it sound like Cooper was in the car for more than a few minutes.

IMO I'll back off a tad, if the searches were done
last summer,
if the searches occurred immediately after a case in the news and it was a article about it.
If it were a generic search like car safety and infants & toddlers or children...conducted long ago.

if it was how long & how hot to kill a animal in the car or how long & how hot to kill a child....he's a goner. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We already know it's "how long and how hot" from the warrants and the LE leaks to msm. So unless LE/msm are lying about that, we are status quo imo

Not gonna happen....toddlers don't fall asleep 1-3 minutes after eating breakfast when their day is starting and they are raring to go.

That lawyer chic made it sound like Cooper was in the car for more than a few minutes.

No she didn't make it sound like that. Again, she said "immediately." She has had kids that fall asleep in the car immediately and so have I. So it's definitely possible.

And we have no idea when Cooper's day started. He may have been up for 3 or more hours already by 9 am like a lot of toddlers and totally ready for his morning nap. Especially if he'd had trouble sleeping for the prior two nights and had just eaten breakfast.

But seriously though, a child falling asleep immediately could happen. If they were drugged.

IMO, if a child were to fall asleep that quickly he/she would startle just as quickly at stops/turns/parking.

Said it before and will say it again -- just like she did. I have one child who would be out cold before I got out of the neighborhood. He's STILL like that, just not so bad. I have another child who wouldn't shut up, and she also is still like that. lol

I guess people think that's made up. I happen to know it's not. So....

As odd as this will sound, it is a genuine question!

If they release this fool on bond, can the Judge order him not to impregnate his wife? No matter the outcome of all of this, dude isn't fit to be a parent!

Oh, thought of one more!

Can the Judge order the Harris' have no contact (so they can't coordinate stories)?

To the first question, nope, in this country no matter how many children you've previously abused, murdered, mysteriously 'lost' or 'accidentally' left in a hot car to suffer an agonizing death the government cannot tell you not to procreate. Just think: Casey Anthony can have all the kids she wants! So can Susan Smith! So can Shamika Young! Isn't this a great country? /s

Seriously, the only thing the government can do is keep taking kids away IF there is any evidence of unfitness of the parent. And remember, Casey Anthony was found not guilty. But honestly, I'm not sure I want the government dictating who can and can't have children because it is an area too subject to abuse (eugenics) and has been used that way in this country within the past 100 years.

To the second question, I don't believe so since at this point she isn't under arrest or considered a material witness, but of that point I am unsure.

No she didn't make it sound like that. Again, she said "immediately." She has had kids that fall asleep in the car immediately and so have I. So it's definitely possible.

And we have no idea when Cooper's day started. He may have been up for 3 or more hours already by 9 am like a lot of toddlers and totally ready for his morning nap. Especially if he'd had trouble sleeping for the prior two nights and had just eaten breakfast.

YES she did make it sound like that.....
:rolleyes::waiting::hen:

Said it before and will say it again -- just like she did. I have one child who would be out cold before I got out of the neighborhood. He's STILL like that, just not so bad. I have another child who wouldn't shut up, and she also is still like that. lol

No fair! None of my 3 ever did that.

I'm hitting the sack. Busy day tomorrow and hopefully we'll have some nagging questions answered.

Good night friends!

Yep!

I bet they walked him through his entire day...thrice!

Absolutely! I'm sure they asked his version of events, and noted that he didn't offer how he'd gone to his car at lunch and failed to see Cooper.

And, wouldn't a grieving parent be distraught at the realization that he might have been able to help Cooper at lunch if he'd only noticed him when he put the *whatever* in his car? Wouldn't an innocent grieving parent give LE a complete account of the events?

Coming from his office after turning right and heading towards Cumberland Mall he would have to turn RIGHT (a little dyslexia here) to head toward Hwy 41 and Akers Mill Rd. He would pass a Marta bus station that around 4 pm might not be busy, but I bet there was a camera or two there. There have been a few shootings in the Cumberland Mall parking lot over the past few years. I can only hope they have CCTV watching the parking lots now.
There used to be a Cobb County Police precinct at Cumberland 20+ years ago. It was only accessible from the outside and was to the left of Sears and the food court. Definitely more crime since they relocated.
moo

Cumberland Transfer Center

http://goo.gl/maps/VfrdT

This would be on JRH 's RIGHT side as he came around the mall.
***MY dyslexia is kicking me good today. sorry.

They are definitely their own persons! I have three and as much as they are similar they are so different. Linda7NJ mentioned in one post how easy her baby was -- that's how my 3rd was, and I am sooooooooo grateful -- my first was colicky, my 2nd wouldn't go to anyone but me, and while my 3rd favored me, he was mellow and slept well and ate well and had a good disposition.... and I'm SO grateful since the oldest two were still preschoolers and there was so much "other stuff" going on in our lives at the time.

As far as sleeping & verbalizing when they were younger, they were all different and their individual patterns follow them to this day -- but even my youngest (who could fall asleep in 2-3 min) would startle, wake, and make noise if something about his environment changed within the first few minutes.

JMO and just my own experiences

We talked more about the car seat, um, earlier. Cooper looks to be small enough to be safest in a rear facing seat.

I believe there is a published photo of Cooper in a forward facing seat.

I share your hope that Cooper generally rode rear facing!

Laughing
Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician

Google Safe kids Worldwide for more information.

Oh, he was definitely safest in a RF car seat, I agree! I believe in extended RF for as long as possible and am a huge freakshow about carseat safety. (My 42-lb. super thin 6 year old still rides in a 5 pt. harness Britax Frontier.)

But, Cooper was "eligible" to ride FF based on age and size. It just seems odd to me that they would extend RF in that tiny car w/ a giant dad, with the seat in the center position. Dad doesn't seem like the type to make many sacrifices for his son, and doesn't seem all that thrilled by him in the photos I've seen (unless they were at sports events).

I don't know. It just seems so suspicious to me (which I admit is highly likely due to me hating everything about the dad, find everything about him repulsive and would find fault with anything he said/did haha). I can see someone who researches how to kill their kid in the car not wanting to have their plan foiled by someone happening to see the kid through the windshield, so it isn't a far reach to me to imagine he was turned around so nobody would see. I really hope not!

I too wondered if he always rode rear facing. Very interesting that there is a photo of him forward facing. I wonder if they could show that he had been forward facing for a while, it could add more to their premeditation case.

Just realized that if the seat was usually installed FF, there would be visible marks on the back of the vehicle's seat if they were leather, so that would be additional evidence against him if it applied. My daughter's seat leaves very deep grooves in the seat because it is TIGHT!

Justice for Cooper!

YES she did make it sound like that.....

:rolleyes::waiting::hen:

Yeah, it sounded like her entire eulogy was carefully crafted by a defense attorney. IMO

If Cooper had been ill enough to spend 2 nights in parents bed-could he possibly have tossed and turned enough as to be so exhausted in the morning that he fell asleep in car?

If Cooper was ill-was a doctor consulted-or a nurse-how-via phone? Office visit? what meds had been prescribed, if any-what dosage-how often?
Administered by whom-when-where-how?
Was the whole family exhausted beyond the normal daily existence and denigrated towards robotic routines?

These questions may be raised in the minds of jurors during a trial.

Good night folks, I twisted my ankle really bad today ...the ER prescribe something for pain...it's kicking my butt. I can barely read and type...
See you'll at the hearing!

If Cooper had been ill enough to spend 2 nights in parents bed-could he possible have tossed and turned enough to be so exhausted in the morning that he fell asleep in car?

If Cooper was ill-was a doctor consulted-or a nurse-how-via phone? Office visit? what meds had been prescribed, if any-what dosage-how often?
Administered by whom-when-where-how?
Was the whole family exhausted beyond the normal daily existence and denigrated towards robotic routines?

These questions may be raised in the minds of jurors during a trial.

If those questions are raised by the defense I hope the DA will remind the jurors that regardless of whether Cooper was asleep or not, regardless of whether his parent(s) were tired, THEY were still the adults in the situation and 100% responsible for his basic safety and well-being. I mean, to me, that makes it even worse: a helpless sleeping baby, possibly not feeling well to begin with and he wakes up alone in a car that just keeps getting hotter and hotter.....

Maybe the defense doesn't really want to raise those questions, MOO.

They are definitely their own persons! I have three and as much as they are similar they are so different. Linda7NJ mentioned in one post how easy her baby was -- that's how my 3rd was, and I am sooooooooo grateful -- my first was colicky, my 2nd wouldn't go to anyone but me, and while my 3rd favored me, he was mellow and slept well and ate well and had a good disposition.... and I'm SO grateful since the oldest two were still preschoolers and there was so much "other stuff" going on in our lives at the time.

As far as sleeping & verbalizing when they were younger, they were all different and their individual patterns follow them to this day -- but even my youngest (who could fall asleep in 2-3 min) would startle, wake, and make noise if something about his environment changed within the first few minutes.

JMO and just my own experiences

Of course. Everyone has their own experiences. But it seems like people are completely discounting the possibility that Cooper was like my child or the child of the person on tv who fell asleep from the lull of the car immediately and did not jerk awake when the car stopped. I don't know Ross Harris or his wife and I have absolutely no reason to lie about my son's habits. Or even to exaggerate them. If that wasn't my experience, I wouldn't mention it. It's actually kind of problematic to have a child who drops into a coma whenever they're driven in a car. lol

Plus, as I mentioned, we don't know when Cooper got up and we do know it's likely that he didn't have good sleep for at least a couple of nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme