Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Retweeted by FOX 5 Atlanta
Kaitlyn Pratt Fox 5 ‏@Fox5Kaitlyn 4m
We're liveat CobbCo magistrate court where Ross Harris' lawyer will push for bond. DA will try to keep him locked up

https://twitter.com/FOX5Atlanta

Early on it was said that breakfast was eaten at home before they left. I just assumed that they were early risers, had eaten and by 9 were hungry again. But evidently the chic-fil-a was an unusual stop. That or it was something she didn't know about. I have known people that stop and eat at fast food and hide it from their family.

Yes - my dh used to do that - he is a diabetic and I would prepare healthy, appropriate meals (which he ate and thanked me for). Later, I would find fast food wrappers "hidden" in his vehicle.

Given the mom is a nutritionist and Ross's weight, I would not be surprised if he did this as well......

IMO, you guys are off the chain talking about RHs looks. Wow. I never knew you could tell a killer by the way they look.

Totally agree, I never much buy into what a reported killer's looks or facial expressions in a photo say about them. I don't read what others say they do about what a person's mood or feelings are at the second the camera captures a given image - too many snapshots of me out there looking like a startled deer in the headlights for one thing. Also, mugshots are never flattering - let's face it, you can be the most gorgeous of celebrities and a police mugshot will make you look like a rabid, wild-eyed chainsaw killer. Have to say I've seen very few pics of this guy with a full-on smiley face but honestly, how he looks in a photo is pretty meaningless to me.

This is why I think Cooper was drugged at Chick Fil A so that he would fall asleep

Regarding being drugged, a don't see a little benadryl being enough to keep a kid quiet through something like this (and if they did give him some they will claim it was because he wasn't feeling well). If they used something stronger they are done for.

I don't know much about raising small humans but wouldn't keeping them awake all night also do the trick? Or keeping them awake for 24 hours straight? No problem with a tox screen in that case (doubt if the parents would be that bright though) plus it would bolster their story if neighbors heard the kid whining all night.

Sure they would likely be nodding off or cranky at chick-fil-a but they would also sleep when they got the chance?

I'm not sure I understand. What difference does the CFA trip or that he was going to pick him up make? Are you saying he told the po po something different?

It makes a difference in that there would be no need therefore for a breakfast stop and, if he were supposed to pick Cooper up from daycare, why would he start heading away from daycare when he drove away from work?

I'm not sure I understand. What difference does the CFA trip or that he was going to pick him up make? Are you saying he told the po po something different?

I think it makes a HUGE difference! First he "accidentally" forgets the kid in the car after strapping him in 3 minutes earlier?

Then he FORGETS he is supposed to pick the kid up from daycare too? Not only forgets but makes plans with friends?

That goes way way beyond simple "forgetfulness". Once maybe, but twice in the same day? Actually 3 times because he commits to meet friends?

Regarding being drugged, a don't see a little benadryl being enough to keep a kid quiet through something like this (and if they did give him some they will claim it was because he wasn't feeling well). If they used something stronger they are done for.

I don't know much about raising small humans but wouldn't keeping them awake all night also do the trick? Or keeping them awake for 24 hours straight? No problem with a tox screen in that case (doubt if the parents would be that bright though) plus it would bolster their story if neighbors heard the kid whining all night.

Sure they would likely be nodding off or cranky at chick-fil-a but they would also sleep when they got the chance?

Maybe they kept baby awake on purpose all night the two nights before - mommy said baby had not slept well for two nights and that she was watching him in the bed between her and hubby.. maybe they were watching him to make sure he did not sleep..

of course the defence will say JH was very tired cos he had not slept well cos the baby was awake all night and that is why he forgot to take baby to daycare etc etc

I think it makes a HUGE difference! First he "accidentally" forgets the kid in the car after strapping him in 3 minutes earlier?

Then he FORGETS he is supposed to pick the kid up from daycare too? Not only forgets but makes plans with friends?

That goes way way beyond simple "forgetfulness". Once maybe, but twice in the same day? Actually 3 times because he commits to meet friends?

Yes all this with a guy who was so worried he'd forget his child in a hot car and had a premonition of him being with Jesus, way beyond what a reasonable person would do, IMO.

Totally agree, I never much buy into what a reported killer's looks or facial expressions in a photo say about them.

I completely agree. Plus if their photo was shown with a story about how they saved a neighbors' babies from a burning house then many would look at the SAME picture and say "Oh I can look in his eyes and see he has a warm heart...".

benadryl knocks small kids out cold on a relatively small dose - it is a wonder drug for things like that - I used to think moms used it too much in small babies, but my daughter's psychiatrist actually told us to use it to ensure she slept every night, and it has worked instead of giving her "real" psych drugs - she is symptom free just because she sleeps through the night. However he is adamant we are very careful about the dose we give because too much benadryl could lead to respiratory issues or even death.. so maybe mommy and daddy were not so careful with dosage?

Wow, that's really interesting to consider.

benadryl knocks small kids out cold on a relatively small dose - it is a wonder drug for things like that -

Ahh..thanks. I didn't know it was that effective on human babies. I have used it on dogs for various reasons and it only makes them a bit drowsy, no dramatic effects.

I completely agree. Plus if their photo was shown with a story about how they saved a neighbors' babies from a burning house then many would look at the SAME picture and say "Oh I can look in his eyes and see he has a warm heart...".

Nope, I wouldn't say anything different in my observations of his face. Just because you save someone from a burning building doesn't mean you can't have been depressed.

You can't do this with ALL faces, but some faces stand out. I remember when I was discussing the Adam Lanza case with another group of naysayers about reading faces and they insisted you couldn't tell anything looking at his face which is frankly a bunch of baloney. I work with Special Education teachers and they all could tell instantly that he had some sort of developmental disability instantly. What that meant exactly was up for the information to come out. But it's downright ludicrous to suggest you can't tell things about a person just by looking at their face.

Some people are very easy to read. Some people are not. Some people might put on big cheery smiles but deep inside are not so happy after all. But you can tell things about a persons face by the way it falls in lines etc.

There's an old expression "your life is written on your face." It's true to some degree. Again, not for every single person, and I don't think we should judge a person by their face and how we interpret it, we're biased of course.

But some people can read faces quite well and some faces can be read very easily.

:twocents:

Nope, I wouldn't say anything different in my observations of his face. Just because you save someone from a burning building doesn't mean you can't have been depressed.

You can't do this with ALL faces, but some faces stand out. I remember when I was discussing the Adam Lanza case with another group of naysayers about reading faces and they insisted you couldn't tell anything looking at his face which is frankly a bunch of baloney. I work with Special Education teachers and they all could tell instantly that he had some sort of developmental disability instantly. What that meant exactly was up for the information to come out. But it's downright ludicrous to suggest you can't tell things about a person just by looking at their face.

Some people are very easy to read. Some people are not. Some people might put on big cheery smiles but deep inside are not so happy after all. But you can tell things about a persons face by the way it falls in lines etc.

There's an old expression "your life is written on your face." It's true to some degree. Again, not for every single person, and I don't think we should judge a person by their face and how we interpret it, we're biased of course.

But some people can read faces quite well and some faces can be read very easily.

:twocents:

I agree - some people have the ability to read faces much better than others - often people who have worked with the mentally ill especially - I too have the ability to read faces really well and I agree JH looks down and depressed in all the photos to me even ones where he is supposedly smiling

So I am going to the court hearing today at 1:30pm. I am going to see what I can learn and pick up from others who attend as much as to see the face of JH and try to work out what he is really thinking. I live around the corner to the court.

What time are you planning on showing up at the courthouse? Do they have large rooms there because they will probably need one with all the interest in this case? imo

I work with Special Education teachers and they all could tell instantly that he had some sort of developmental disability instantly.

Well yes, Adam Lanza obviously looked whacked out in his photos. Some killers do (especially the freaky wide eyed look) but most look like average folks when "everyday" pictures are shown yet some folks will inevitably say "I can tell he is evil by the look in his eyes!"

Sorry but I don't buy that it's impossible for some people to have their spidey sense tingle wrt photos. And not all mugshots are awful ;) :

http://izismile.com/2014/03/06/some_pretty_cute_criminals_in_mugshot_pics_62_pics.html

A popular tv show here had a segment where the contestants had to choose whether the person in the photo was a musician or serial killer (Spicks & Specks). Some people are definitely better at picking up on subtle things in photos.

We're given a spidey sense for a reason. I've found that when I ignore it, I'm not comfortable and have ended up in potentially unsafe situations. When I've listened to it I've never regretted it. Obviously real life situations are much different to judging someone by a photo but the same idea is behind both.

I live around the corner to her and I have friends with husbands in the Law Enforcement community. I cannot say anymore ;-)

I hope you share all that you learn! FYI you may very well be asked to get "verified" as an insider if you start sharing juicy info, I don't think it is a big deal you just reach out to one of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668